If you could live in another country other than yours, which one would it be?

Guest morningskyx

Guest thespringmaid

South Korea, Australia, Hong Kong or Singapore. Just because everything there is so efficient and the weather is just fine. <3

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Durian Puff

I have a lot of places I want to live in. Like Taiwan, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong (especially  on Lamma Island). I hope someday I do get to live in one of these places ^^

Guest happygal2011

I spent 2.5years in Sydney and I love it so very much, although it is a lot more expensive to stay in Sydney then my hometown but I love weather and the many places that I have yet to venture. Another city that I would love to stay would be Vancouver..I fell in love with this awesome country when I went there for vacation many years ago..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest apricots

Canada I guess since I love Toronto and Montreal. I live in the US so it's not a huge difference, maybe a little more liberal and French-speaking, which I wouldn't mind at all. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nichkhungugna

I would say somewhere in Asia, in a rich country, like Japan or South Korea or Singapore. Because I live in France and Belgium and I want to reconnect with my asian origins. I'm from Cambodia, and it's a poor country, so, rich asian countries are exemple of success for my country. I also like Canada but I prefer Asia :) 

Guest asuka1430291743

Yeah, here's my predictable response; South Korea.  But seriously, the sheer convenience of being able to audition there would be great!  Tbh, I'm sure I would get into one of the companies and I hate living overseas.

Guest 3k3inft7

i love kpop n would really want to see my idol..but if i had to choose..i wanna live in JAPAN!!!!not in tokyo o the big city...just the peaceful place..huhu

For me...

1. Japan. It's so nice and I love going there, so I think I could handle living there :D

2. South Korea? I've heard many good things lol. My moms friend's daughter has been living there for a while it seems.

3. Canada... Also heard many-a-good things lol

Guest rawroro

Definitely South Korea! Not because of my obsession towards kpop. I love Korean language. I love Korean culture. I love Korean food. I love most places in Korea especially the countryside. It even has fun theme parks which can't be found in my country! Basically, I love Korea so much that I wanna live there someday :)

• 11 months later...
Guest neozenha

Seems to be many people wanting to live in South Korea
Reading through this thread some reasoning was:
Kpop / idolsFashionEntertainmentMaybe some people said culture
I'm not bashing but how many actually went to Korea for holiday?This is talking about living and if you have no experience being there for holiday/vacation you may be disappointed.I don't think wanting to live in Korea because you want to see super junior is going to do you any good lol

• 2 months later...
Guest Lexy1430292422

I'm from Australia and I think I'd like to try living in Singapore or Hong Kong

anybody been(or live) there? What's it like?

I'd like to try living in Singapore because most of the people are able to speak English

and Hong Kong because I'm interested in the culture.

Of course I'd like to try living in South Korea, but what Soompier wouldn't ?!

Archived