[Drama 2011] Dream High 드림하이

debbieleung

ahhhhh

OMG

my lovely Ham Eun Jung is going to be in this drama..

i can't wait to see her in a lead role she is a really great singer and after seeing her in the drama Coffee House this year i'm sure that she is a talent actress too

and my dear Taecyeon

oh my god we're going to see them dancing and singing and all that stuff

who would thought that Taecyeon who liked the acting of  Ham Eun Jung in CH will be in the same drama with her

I'm so excited

waiting for this drama:wub:

Love you all

p.s: sorry for my bad english

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I will like to see a Taecyeon and Han Eun jung pairing more than a Taecyeon and Suzy. But whatever. I'm still going to watch this for 2PM Taec & Woo and Kim Soo Hyun. And of course Eun jung, suzy, Iu, and Joo.

Bae Yong Joon to appear in the first four episodes of ‘Dream High’

by VITALWARNING on November 26, 2010 at 10:00 pm

Hallyu star Bae Yong Joon has been casted to act in the upcoming drama, ‘Dream High‘. This marks his first acting project in three years since his participation in MBC’s 2007 drama, “Four Gods“.

A representative of ‘Dream High’ stated, “Bae Yong Joon was present on the day of the first script reading, along with the scriptwriters and other staff members. So far, we’ve coordinated the specific shooting schedule for the drama.”

Bae Yong Joon will act as the chairman of a prestigious arts school called the ‘Giraffe Prep School’, and so far, he’s to make an appearance in the first four episodes. “We will start filming in the beginning of December,” revealed the representative.

The production of ‘Dream High’ is a collaboration project created by Bae Yong Joon and Park Jin Young, and was produced by their respective companies, Key East and JYP Entertainment.

Source: Korea Daily News/allkpop

thank you everyone for the info and pictures, i can't wait for the drama!

Just want to ask is Han Eun the leading actress or is it Suzy? And who is Ean Eun going to end up with? I hope she end up with Taecyeon.

suzy is actually the lead actress and eun jung is the antagonist/second lead. suzy is paired with taec and with soo hyun too if i'm not mistaken. (which made me surprised for the fact that in the thread description they didn't post suzy's name and in the first post she's listed after eun jung)

thank you everyone for the info and pictures, i can't wait for the drama!

suzy is actually the lead actress and eun jung is the antagonist/second lead. suzy is paired with taec and with soo hyun too if i'm not mistaken. (which made me surprised for the fact that in the thread description they didn't post suzy's name and in the first post she's listed after eun jung)

Thank you. Aww so sad eun jung is second. I was hoping to see eun jung take on the leading role.

Dream High may air on January 4th instead of original set date (Jan 3) due to Asian Games broadcast.

cr: 2pmalways twitter

I can't wait to watch this drama! Taecyeon Wooyoung Fighting!!!

Dream High Fighting! :)

i really like eun jung a lot. Sad to hear that she's the second lead and she probably won't get anyone? I wonder who is the main leading guy that suzy will pick? taec? kim soo hyun? i'm still looking forward to eun jung and taec. though it's obvious that they won't be a couple but at least they will have some scenes together right. haha.

TKna thanks for sharing the clip. kind of weird to see kim soo hyun dance? @_@ will probably have to get use to it. Poor taec. Seems like no one picked him at the end? I will pick him than.

The cast of “Dream High” wishes their drama success

20101130dreamhigh2.jpg20101130dreamhigh1.jpg

KBS 2TV’s “Dream High” held their gosa (a ritual to avoid misfortune and bring good luck) on November 29th, on the set of what is to be Girin Arts High School’s auditorium.

2PM’s Taecyeon and Wooyoung, Kim Soo Hyun, miss A’s Suzy, T-ara’s Eunjung, IU (not in photos), Yoon Young Ah, Um Ki Joon and Lee Yoon Ji were present for the gosa.

All of the representatives and cast members present, prayed for luck for the upcoming drama by stating, “Please do well. We hope for it to be met with success.”

The cast members were all of similar age and enjoyed a comfortable atmosphere throughout the event. Senior actors were seen taking extra care of their juniors, demonstrating the cast’s close friendship.

“Dream High” will be airing its pilot episode on January 3rd, 2011.

Source: TV Daily via Nate/allkpop

@TK all the casts look so close and I'm one happy fangirl XD

“Dream High” PD is confident with his idol line-up

by VITALSIGN on December 1, 2010 at 10:19 pm

With the cast list of KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Dream High” comprised of mostly idol singers, many have expressed their concerns over whether the drama will do as well as planned.

The producer of the drama was interviewed by Star Today over those concerns, and he responded by expression his confidence in the drama’s line-up. He began by complimenting miss A’s Suzy, stating, “Due to her busy schedule, she auditioned frequently for a short amount of time. Each time she auditioned, she showed signs of improvement, showing her potential as an actress. She’s better than what I anticipated.”

Regarding 2PM’s Taecyeon and Kim Soo Hyun, he went on, “I fell in love with Soo Hyun’s acting skills and have always wanted to work with him. As for Taecyeon, I’ve always thought of him as an actor, not a singer.”

On T-ara’s Eun Jung, he stated, “She personally filmed what she wasn’t able to show at her audition and sent it to me. I was touched by her effort.”

The PD concluded, “These kids shed more sweat than anyone in order to become idols and express themselves both directly and indirectly through script readings and filming. They give a lot of help.”

Source + Photos: Star Today via Nate

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/dream-high-pd-is-confident-with-his-idol-line-up

miss A’s Suzy causes 2PM’s Taecyeon to be jealous

Love stories between drama characters are always engaging to watch, but what happens when people try to translate them into the real world?

A new romantic fandom was created on December 4th after an interesting incident occurred during the “Dream High” cast interview with “Entertainment Relay“.

During the interview, it was revealed that miss A’s Suzy plays the love interest of both 2PM’s Taecyeon and Kim Soo Hyun. Attempting to bridge the gap between fiction and reality, the reporter asked Suzy, “Between Taecyeon and Kim Soo Hyun, which one of them is closest to your ideal man?”

Suzy, after much hesitation, chose Kim Soo Hyun, causing Taecyeon to burst out of his seat in a fit of jealousy. Taecyeon sputtered, “Normally people don’t choose, but she really chose!”

Castmate Lee Yoon Ji laughingly added, “This is the first time I saw an actress actually choose. Normally, people say ‘both’ or ‘I like this person for this and that person for that.‘”

Suzy shyly attempted to conclude the segment by stating, “I really had a hard time choosing!”

Fangirls are probably typing away furiously at ‘Taecyeon x Suzy’ fanfictions at this very moment.

Source + Photos: TV Daily via Nate

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/miss-as-suzy-causes-2pms-taecyeon-to-be-jealous

Guest marinai

Me too, I really like Eunjung I was hoping she would get her first drama lead role after Coffee House! I hope she won't be like an annoying second female lead ...or I'll be really in bad terms with this drama :(

Archived