debbieleung

Taec in Yellow Jacket films dream high today

cr: twitter

x23c20c0e.jpg

x23c1ebf6.jpg

pgcs.jpg

Still cut of Kim Soo Hyun in ‘Dream High’ revealed

20101215soohyun1.jpg

As the release date for KBS 2TV’s “Dream High” slowly nears, teaser images and details have been unfurling one by one.

A recent still cut of actor Kim Soo Hyun has snagged attention across the board for his strong gaze, despite his shabby clothes and unruly hair. The presence that he exudes from just one still cut has viewers already touting him to be the ‘dark horse’ of the drama.

Kim Soo Hyun plays the role of ‘Song Sang Dom,’ a character with hidden prodigal talent who lives in the countryside with his mother.

Having shot to fame through dramas “Kimchi, Cheese, Smile,” “Will It Snow This Christmas?,” and “Giant,” Kim Soo Hyun is said to be perfecting his dancing and singing skills for “Dream High.”

The first episode will broadcast on January 3rd, 2010. Stay tuned to allkpop for future updates on this exciting drama!

Source: Newsen via Nate/allkpop

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marinai

Suzy looks very young in this picture with the top singer; she looks like a spoiled brat with this tiara and the hair style! I wonder how will be her character! This drama wants to be misterious but I feel like I know nothing about a real plot and the characters description is really lacking.

Guest antinh85

I kinda lost interst knowing that Eunjung is not the lead. Got she's been acting for some time now, give her a damn lead role. RRRRRRRRRR'

The storyline with Eunjung seems more interesting then Suzy. The poor ugly duckling who makes her dream comes true seems more interesting than the rich girl. I mean it's kinda cliche with these kind of story line but i like cliche story like that.

Judging from the 2nd trailer. It looks like Kim Soo Huyn likes Suzy. Their faces looks so happy. While Eunjung and Taec is on the verge of tears looking their way. Looks like Eunjung and Taec will not end up with anyone. hhahah I'm hoping for the opposite.

love the teaser. can't wait for this drama. only couple more wks. heres my take on the pairing that i want. lol.

suzy and ksh

taec and eunjung

woo and iu

but then again it is about dreaming high and it might focus more on their dreams and not much on love story. but it would be awesome if taec and eunjung end up together. lol i ship those two.

tumblrldibleegcc1qzh5sn.gif

cr.wooyoung.tumblr

Veteran MC Song Hae to cameo on “Dream High”

20101217_soohyunkim_1.jpg

Veteran MC Song Hae will be making a cameo on KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama, “Dream High.”

Song Hae is famous for his 30-year tenure as an MC of KBS 1TV’s “National Singing Contest.”

In the drama, Song Hae will be taking on the same role as the MC of “National Singing Contest”, which Kim Soo Hyun participates in so that he could win a massage machine as a present for his mother.

20101217_soohyunkim_2.jpg

Meanwhile, other cameos that were confirmed to be casted were Kim Hyun Joong, soprano Jo Sumi, and Japanese girl group AKB48.

Stay tuned to “Dream High”s first broadcast on January 3rd of 2011, as it boasts an idol-stuffed cast with 2PM’s Taecyeon, miss A’s Suzy, T-ara’s Eunjung and IU.

@Allkpop

Guest GirlFromMars

i am really hyped about this but if they turn eunjung into the second lead who ends up with no one, I'll seriously stop watching.

Guest MidnightByul

---

I doubt that EunJung will not end up with someone. If I had to money on it. Even judging by these pictures..EunJung's character will end up with Taec's character...through obstacles of course..but in the end..yes.

At least that's what I think.

Dream High casts in their school uniform...

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8003/2010122008044711161.jpg

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/3907/2010122008044711162.jpg

cr.as tagged

here are the pics w/o watermark...

dreamhigh.jpg

dreamhigh2.jpg

cr.tvdaily

Archived