MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

Guest hyunmin1119

Hyunmin is one of the 20 Lovey-Dovey Real and Imaginary Couples Jung So Min + Kim Hyun Joong (Oppa/Dongseng Couple) How they met: The two starred in the 2010 drama “Playful Kiss.” What they have in common: Strong willpower. She’s an actress who defied her father’s order to stop taking the ballet lessons through which she was introduced to the acting field. He’s an actor and singer who ran away from home after his parents refused to support his dream of becoming a musician. Who should ship them: Anyone who believes that living one’s life with constant determination and perseverance will lead you to your dream. Source: soompi. com/2014/03/10/20-lovey-dovey-real- and-imaginary-couples/12/#.U15dws6wpPF

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyunmin1119

Hello, do you know how to access this blog minjoonglove(.)blogspot(.)com? Because I'm reading blogs related to hyunmin and I cant access it. :(

Guest shirleyluna9841

Hello Ms. Royal823.... good day / night  !!!I' m glad you're back ...I  would like to congratulate Minmin... Big Man is airing now, i watched first episode and so excited.They had kissing scene... KJH and KJA  their name in Big Man...Minmin is so gorgeous,smart and elegant, as Kang Jin Ah the onlly daughter of Chaebol family... a very strong character in the drama ....^^

Guest shirleyluna9841

Hello  !!!  @  Estrellita1122... you can watch BM in Dailymotion net.. but no eng. sub.. Find * Simplysomin blogspot *... they are update Minmin's BM....,,^^

Guest shirleyluna9841

I try * Dramacool. com  * Big Man... but not working...GoodDrama net is the best here in the Phil.... for watching Big Man with eng. sub. I just waiting episode 4, not yet available, maybe tomorrow will be airing... just finished epi.3 ... i like Ji Hyuk and Jin Ah scenes they 're arguing  every time they met... funny scenes and great chemistry between the two characters...^^

Guest shirleyluna9841

I watched episode four... the story is really great...I wish Ji Hyuk will like Jin Ah... he piggyback Jin Ah when she got drunk and slept in the car and he brought home... ^^

Hi, long time not visit here 
This week I have some free time so I spent time to enjoy PK again and I realized I missed many NG  
I saw some good  news from facebook and when I google it I found this 
newshttp://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/65444/exclusive-jungsomin-to-act-as-kimwoobin-girlfriend-in-movie
WOW ! 

Guest shirleyluna9841

Yes our adorable Minmin is offering * Twenty * - The Movie... if she will accept to do this movie, this will be her debut on the big screen. The news is globally, the fans all over the world are waiting  if Minmin will accept the offer.. i'm assume  she will be the lead star, as girlfriend of Kim Woo Bin.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thanuja15

Hanjeung said: hyunmin8689 said:

AddictedToDramas

said:

shirleyluna9841

said: If i'm not mistaking Korean man serves two years in Military...as a requirement ..KHJ  wants to do movie or drama before he'll enter in military...and make album with fanmeeting tour this June.I'm sad when HJ mention in his interview about the girls he like now...He like to marry a girl like Jin Se Yeon or Ok Ryeon in IG,...Hoping his ideal girl is still Minmin ... !!!  ^^

Guest thanuja15

Hi Everyone, i'm here after so long time. So u can Say " Long Time No See" to me.  Anyway How are u all? Love u All. But I Feel tired sometime. U know that I'm from Sri Lanka and there are no many fans for our Hyunmin. But I just think, If once they visit here. Is my dream come true one day? Please pray for me.

Guest royal823

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2023337/upcoming-movie-2014-alice-the-girl-from-wonderland-%EC%95%A8%EB%A6%AC%EC%8A%A4-%EC%9B%90%EB%8D%94%EB%9E%9C%EB%93%9C%EC%97%90%EC%84%9C-%EC%98%A8-%EC%86%8C%EB%85%84-jung-so-min-hong-jong-hyun

• 3 weeks later...

somin may be full packed with shedules...anyways its good for her  she was being recognised finally...ang we got to see her more onscreen..and i wish if khjandjsm would appear on the same screen in the future

Guest shirleyluna9841

HyunMin's couple love black color....Love HJ pix. with black dog... i'm wondering if that dog is * Modu *.... ^^They looks so cute... .. !!!

Archived