MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest nerisatiangco

i love this blogs so much. all the news and videos was amazing ...thanks .. all  of the staffs of this blogs,,   was so wonderful...give my warmth regards to rukubebe... i loved all the videos you made. so fantastic  to watch ...more power to all of you , you made my day complete... good luck and god bless all...love      > " hyunmin forever " <

three years ago, i was able to catch the last 6 episodes of PK and i really loved the story and the couple then. i re-watched it again a couple of days ago and the feeling remains the same. i love this couple. i thought the KHJ scandal last month would turn me off but on the contrary, it made me observed him closely and i was left thinking about the years in between after PK was aired. as fans, we might never know what actually happened but this much i can say. what JSM and KHJ had then seemed so warm and real. maybe it was too short for them to develop some deeper bond or the situtation then wasn't right. but then again, the memories they shared with us through the BTS and the YT special edition can't be forgotten. thanks for this thread and kudos to everyone who kept this thread going. the hope for a minjoong couple to become a reality lives on :-) :-) 

Guest SnowfiaN

nini26

said: three years ago, i was able to catch the last 6 episodes of PK and i really loved the story and the couple then. i re-watched it again a couple of days ago and the feeling remains the same. i love this couple. i thought the KHJ scandal last month would turn me off but on the contrary, it made me observed him closely and i was left thinking about the years in between after PK was aired. as fans, we might never know what actually happened but this much i can say. what JSM and KHJ had then seemed so warm and real. maybe it was too short for them to develop some deeper bond or the situtation then wasn't right. but then again, the memories they shared with us through the BTS and the YT special edition can't be forgotten. thanks for this thread and kudos to everyone who kept this thread going. the hope for a minjoong couple to become a reality lives on :-) :-) 

Guest shirleyluna9841

@nini26...the feeling is mutual... i really miss them together...Playful Kiss is only Kdrama i only love and my love for HyunMin couple is forever  ... ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

somin_jj오힝 오늘 무슨 날이여?
늦은 커피로 잠이 안와서 이리저리 티비돌리는데 #장키 가 하길래 오잉 했는데 쫌이따 또 #빅맨 을.. 근데 더 싱기한겅 둘다 2회방송... 오힝? 으아.. 그나저나 장키가 벌써 5년전이라니ㅜㅠ 말도앙대
10914677_1529821193936233_1020910534_n.j

/instagram.com/p/xj-VzkpPwE/?modal=true in instagram

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PKlover

So in love with this song and this performance, just wish they didn't put so much make up on him! It would be so much better if he looked like this instead:

Not saying he looks bad tho, still looks :x Just dont think that hairstyle and make up is very flattering on him :-SS His dancing is so good, and his vocals aswell, especially since hes dancing at the same time. So jealous of that girl tho :( haha Ive seen that girl perform this song with him at a different concert aswell! Lucky girl.
lol idk if people even read this or not but I'm probably going to post up something new every day , heheh I just love them so much! :x
Anyway what does everyone think of the song and the video? Love the song but I just can't handle that hairstyle and make up :( Well doesnt matter, still love himmmmmm <3 <3 <3 hahahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest SnowfiaN

Guys whats going on?? I am in India and I am not able to get any news about our Favorite couple...Are they seen anywhere together?? or any new development regarding them?? I miss new's about them :(

• 1 month later...

PKlover said:

So in love with this song and this performance, just wish they didn't put so much make up on him! It would be so much better if he looked like this instead:

Not saying he looks bad tho, still looks :x Just dont think that hairstyle and make up is very flattering on him :-SS His dancing is so good, and his vocals aswell, especially since hes dancing at the same time. So jealous of that girl tho :( haha Ive seen that girl perform this song with him at a different concert aswell! Lucky girl.
lol idk if people even read this or not but I'm probably going to post up something new every day , heheh I just love them so much! :x
Anyway what does everyone think of the song and the video? Love the song but I just can't handle that hairstyle and make up :( Well doesnt matter, still love himmmmmm <3 <3 <3 hahahaha

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shirleyluna9841

I really miss HyunMin...hoping someday after he finish his duty in the Military, he 'll be back to have a drama with Minmin... Good luck Alien Prince..be happy in your duty.. God bless you always... Fightingggg !!!

• 1 month later...

I just have a strong feeling and vibes....the 2 are on a "getting to know" each other stage...obvious that there is attraction between the 2 but it is still too early to be on the next level. They are just enjoying what is going on right now...enjoying each others company when together..I have this feeling that they are secretly calling each other. On the lates BTS vid, the last part where KHJ gave JSM a "good job pat in the back, if you are a person who loves/likes to obeserve and read their actions/eye movements/facial reactions, you could sensed that there is "something" between these two. Right after KHJ pat JSM back, notice how he's trying to control or may I say hide his smile..but still you could still see him smiling and you could feel that he's trying to hide his feelings..both of them avoided to look at each other. Even JSM, I found her kinda lost after the group picture...but still smiling and saying her gratitudes to the crew..same with KHJ but the 2 did not at least shook their hands or face or look at each other. I felt that KHJ wants to hug her (like a thank you hug) but he's settled with the pat in the back ..but you would notice the "trying to hide feeling" smile on them. This is just my observations, okay? Also notice just after they shoot the last hugging part in the restaurant...KHJ stayed close to JSM...and I dont know if he's waiting for her...she was standing and leaning on the wall inside the restaurant (not sure what she was doing)  and almost all the crews that are inside are started to get out, saw KHJ standing and not sure if looking at JSM but he was facing where JSM was standing. Is he waiting for her? The vid got cut-off already so dont know if they got out at the same time. They dont want the PK crews to find out the real score...which is good...though I think some of them have that feeling already....remember JSM is just starting her career so being openly involved is not good for both because they may have project later where they will be paired to different actors. Me thinking they are secretly calling each other is because of the coordination they have on the utube prescon...compare the very 1st prescon they have..another thing is how candid they are at both prescon. Usually with this kind of series where there is loveteam, they are already prompted to act close and sweet...but not them...on the 1st preson...KHJ has to pull JSM close to him and put his arm on her shoulder...now it happened again but this time..KHJ wants JSM to hold him like couple...though you see KHJ initiated it..you could feel the shyness (but he's justing like fighting it)..look how smiled after telling JSM what to do..and JSM is just so submissive towards him...really cute....

havve to stop for now..and watch it again to find more of those cute interactions between these two.... :P

Just starting to read this thread.

Love them both. I wish this will be real in their world..

but what happen now.. really hard for KHJ.. (deep down I feel that he is been threaten by that woman (A)... I'm not really fan of KHJ.. but.. when saw a few video of him.. he is very scare..

When shooting this PK series.. there is a love between them..

but for kpop idol and new comers.. there is a rules for them...

NO ANY LOVE RELATIONSHIP STRICTLY NO..

pray for KHJ and JSM will be together.. who knows right.. their destiny..

Archived