MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

Guest hyunmin1119

Hi guys! Have you already read HJ recent interview? He said that he secretly dated a year ago and he is currently not dating. What do you think? :((

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyunmin8689

hyunmin1119 said: Hi guys! Have you already read HJ recent interview? He said that he secretly dated a year ago and he is currently not dating. What do you think? :((

Guest shirleyluna9841

HJ interviewed about his lovelife... in question asked if he would open his relationship to the public.. He said,* I would never , it's only the girl that suffers if we breakup * . There's no need to give her the *  who ex-girlfriend when she gets married * ... I won't open up unless i'm getting married.  I am doing this for the girl...Well said HJ.... ^^

Guest shirleyluna9841

HJ interviewed about his love life... in question asked if he would open his relationship to the public.. He said,* I would never , it's only the girl that suffers if we breakup * . There's no need to give her the *  who ex-girlfriend when she gets married * ... I won't open up unless i'm getting married.  I am doing this for the girl...Well said HJ.... ^^

Guest royal823

He saw her He met her He fell in LOVE with her.... She met him She like him She finally fell in LOVE with him LOVE grows steadily and surely.... aaaahhh HyunMin Love!!!

Guest sidonieĹ amkovĂĄ

Hello, I'm new here and I love Hyunmin a long time :) I'll add a lot of facts and contributions provided. I hope that you will like me <3 You are like a big family Hyunmin <3     

Guest hyunmin1119

sidonieĹ amkovĂĄ said: Hello, I'm new here and I love Hyunmin a long time :) I'll add a lot of facts and contributions provided. I hope that you will like me <3 You are like a big family Hyunmin <3     

Guest Hanjeung

MM's new profile photo in FB and twitter.

%21%7E%7E%7E.jpg

class="titleNews"Stars Participate in Yellow Ribbon Campaign for Ferry VictimsWith everyone still wishing for the return of the Sewol ferry victims, the yellow ribbon campaign has been spreading quickly, including among the stars.

Starting on April 22, the seventh day since the ferry sank, the yellow ribbon campaign has been spreading through SNS and Kakao accounts. People have been uploading and sharing a picture that shows a black ribbon against a yellow background with a message that reads ‘one small movement for a big miracle.’

As the search for missing people continues where the ferry sank, the citizens have been showing their condolences and hopes for those missing to be rescued by using the picture as their profiles or retweeting it.

The stars who are currently participating includes 2AM’s Jo Kwon, top model Hye Park, Kim Chang Ryul, Bada, Park Kwang Hyun and more.

Photo credit: Screen capture of SNS page

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/64279/yellow-ribbon-campaign-spreads-among-citizens-and-stars

Guest hyunmin1119

estanyela said: [04.02.14] Jung So Min Personal FB UpdateCaption : 저를 170으로 찍어주신 이포토님께 깊은 감사의 말씀드리며.. 꺄오우. 그집의 모밀과 만두는 최고. 나의 기분은 오늘 날아다님 붕붕. 매일매일봐도 좋은 이 벚꽃길. 꽃비는 동화속에 있는 기분이 들게 해요. 환상적이야~ 내일은 비가 온대요..아마 오늘이 마지막 벚꽃나들이였을듯..새벽 세시에 인났어도 비록 첫씬 막씬 하나씩있는 날이라 할지라도 중간에 벚꽃구경할수있음에 감사드리며. 오늘은 힐링 그 이상이었다고..
04.02.14_fb03.jpg

04.02.14_fb04.jpg

!c!.jpg

The pictures reminds me of their first date in that area. :x

Guest shirleyluna9841

We are also giving our sympathy  to the tragic event in South Korea...My deepest condolences and sincere prayers for all the victims of Sewol Ferry...God bless all the victims...   ^^

Archived