MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shirleyluna9841

I love all the  * BTS and NGS of PK... It's a treasured to  keep on..They  are so adorable and lovable to watched... very warmth feeling...  ^^^

Guest thanuja15

aisling said:

kathy1218 wrote on 14 November 2010 - 12:11 AM:
Hello MinJoong Shippers. This is Kathy. Yes, the Kathy of Kathy's Bench. Nice meeting you all!

I have been lurking here ever since and I love all your MINJOONG(or HyunMin..whatever we call them) talks..Keep it up!

I think most of you knows I am a shipper too right? hehehe...Well, it feels good to be one. But also it includes a lot of frustrations as really, fans from "OTHER" fandom are making nasty comments, below the belt comments for our JSM. You know that "OTHER" fandom im talking about right?

So, I hope you stay the nicest people ever ok?? Dont be like "OTHERS"..

And oh random comment, pardon the minors, but really, there is a TONGUE. haha..

Annyeong SHIPPERS!

Guest zadsyhkjoe

Hi. I've been silent reader for a long time.hahahaha. I'm MinJoong Shipper ♥♥:D I came from Philippines.:D:D:D

Guest shirleyluna9841

Belated 3rd anniversary of PK , FM in Tokyo, Japan last Aug. 2..Hyunmin Gfs blogs... wish them in commemoration of their 3rd  anniversary PK- fan meeting.Created to Gf YJJ.... 

• 3 weeks later...

i really liked them in playful kiss i hoped that they'll bacme a couple in real life,this morning i read this news....so he has a girlfriend since 2 years O.o ???????
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/21/breaking-kim-hyun-joong-charged-for-alleged-assault-of-girlfriend

http://www.dramafever.com/news/update-kim-hyun-joongs-agency-releases-statement-on-assault-allegations-against-him/

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140825001042

Guest zadsyhkjoe

Hi guys. I just wanna share something. You know what? I felt sad whenever I see negative/bad comments about KHJ because of this issue.  I really don't know what happened but it can never change my loyalty and admiration to KHJ :(

(sorry for my bad eng)

Hi guys. I just wanna share something. You know what? I felt sad whenever I see negative/bad comments about KHJ because of this issue.  I really don't know what happened but it can never change my loyalty and admiration to KHJ

:(

(sorry for my bad eng)

I feel bad too but we cant change what happen. Anyway hope he recovers from this

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SnowfiaN

Hi guys...I'm from India(Way down to the south). K-drama's are beginning to air now in one of my native channels dubbed in my own native language(I know way late to be aired right?). The first series which I watched was "Boys over Flowers" and now currently "Playful Kiss" is being aired right now and its only been five episodes since today but I love Kim Hyun Joong from Bof itself so I browsed and read about all the episodes from fan blogs and all I can say is "I AM HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY" within a few days I finished reading about all the episodes and about Baek seung jo's diaries as well. And I watched so many BTS and I found out that he really does adores Jung so min. Then I found you guys and I began reading your thread and you guys are so awesome investigating like this. I want to join in aswell(If you'll permit me that is :) ) I am also in love with Hyunmin and I want them to be real....I mean its hard not to believe that he has feelings for so min when we see the BTS. And believe me I normally feel like this for fictional characters but I find some nagging in my heart that they both belong with each other( Hope I am right !!). Anyways Nice meeting you guys :)

And about these complaints about him I feel somehow off about that...Please someone prove that these complaints are false allegations... :(

Guest SnowfiaN

I know We want them to be a real couple...I certainly hope so to...I definitely sense a longingness whenever Hyun Joong stares at So min. Here is what I found in this BTS I know its more than late to say this but I followed your thread and I didn't find anyone who stated this...its just what I felt because I have seen this same reaction from someone I know in my life I know for a fact this is true... Follow this link: 

Here 2.18,2.19 we can clearly see his gleefulness after kissing So min but it disappears as quickly as it comes.and in between 2.37 and 2.39 you can see him staring at So min in such a daze that he didn't even see the BTS camera coming and when he noticed it he blinked his way out of it(Trust me I have seen this reaction from someone I know).And from 7.07 he kind a stares**frowns** for calling cut when he was so into the kiss (You can read the comments below in which numerous people have stated the same thing)and after that you can see that he shares his huge blanket with her and lays her head on his shoulders.
I know I am way to late but I just came to know about PK a few days ago and I just want to share with you guys what I've believed to have saw, I would have shared screenshots with you guys but I don't know how to post pictures here so sorry  :) ...Bye!! :D

Archived