MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

Guest nerisatiangco

i love this blogs so much. all the news and videos was amazing ...thanks .. all  of the staffs of this blogs,,   was so wonderful...give my warmth regards to rukubebe... i loved all the videos you made. so fantastic  to watch ...more power to all of you , you made my day complete... good luck and god bless all...love      > " hyunmin forever " <

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KwadwoK

have being lurking in this blog for some

time now and im extremely happy TO know lovers of jung so min and her lucky guy exist. recently i heard something abo

ut him dating uee it isn't true right?

cause i cried so hard and had a broken

heart for weeks.

Guest Hanjeung

Hello Hyunmin/Minjoongers - I'm excited to read about MM's new drama so I want to share it here.   

bLOG+2.png
Jung So Min joins Kang Ji Hwan in the cast of "Big Man"

2014-02-20
translated by the KJH Philippine Operator

Actress Jung So Min joins the cast of the new KBS2 TV drama, "Big Man".

The official from the TV production reported today, the 20th of February, 2014, that Jung So Min will play Choi Daniel's character, Kang Dong Suk's sister.

Jin is the conglomerate's daughter and her favorite character is the protagonist, Kim Ji Hyuk (played by Kang Ji Hwan)

Jung So Min was acclaimed for her acting performance in "Can we get married?" and was well received in her portrayal for "Came to Me and Became a Star".

"Big Man" will follow "Full Sun" and will start airing this April 14.

credit:  norah@tvreport.co.kr

(Note: You might remember Jung So Min from her role in "Playful Kiss")

:x

• 2 weeks later...

I want to post pictures of our lovebirds on this thread but how when there isn't an option for me to do so. Since I'm a new member, am I on a trial trainee membership, lol. Oh by they way, I'm on my iPad if that makes any difference. Thanks for any help. :P

Guest nentym

Thank you so much GFS...to promoted me to be idol in this forum and l really happy to be a part of hyunmin family....because l really love MM and HJ so much as couple....and hope they always be happy together forever....because they are destiny to meet and falling in love....oh..so sweet....

Archived