MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

I just didnt follow the thread for few days..but lot more happened....despite of the heartbreaking comments...I'm glad that everyone still believed in this ship..and there is no one member who left the forum for good....and also these bad comments has waken all the members -which implies even in the bad times we all are one hyunmin family...and as for the comments just  ignore them for period  but when the time comes we will give all answers with the proofs..nad the last thing is I'm so glad for the unity

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, MinJoong / HyunMin shippers!

I've taken care of the offender's posts and account, so continue with the discussions about Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min with no disruptions. Don't hesitate to contact any of the moderators at couples - shippers paradise should troublesome, suspicious activities happen again.

Hai...GFs...ebbulience...greetings....l love hyunmin couple so much....forever l will support theme..sorry if my bad english....l'm from lndonesia and l'm learn english recent....one more time...greetings....thanks.

Guest Hanjeung

ebullience said: Hello, MinJoong / HyunMin shippers!

I've taken care of the offender's posts and account, so continue with the discussions about Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min with no disruptions. Don't hesitate to contact any of the moderators at couples - shippers paradise should troublesome, suspicious activities happen again.

we do not need to convince anyone.

you are right Ms.Ro.. HyunMin is a truth, that we see and believe. We are not gonna preach or impose it on others, esp those who do not want to believe. let them be.

and please don't give them footage dearies, that will just give them an excuse to hang on to this thread.

When we say spread HyunMin LOVE... it is that love for forever, that everyone wants... lets just spread it... with HyunMin in our hearts forever.

just like they are meant to b.... :x

HyunMin Forever <:-P

I love HJ and MM since 2010...when PK playing in lndonesia...and l don't know where l find story about theme...but guess what l find this forum it make me happy....thanks God l find this forum...ke..ke...love you all hyunmin family...and they are really...really perfect couple.....forever Hj and MM in my heart...

Guest ValentinaR

hito everybody here,new here ^^
i watched playful kiss in the 2010 and itwas one of my favorite drama,i liked so much the couple lead,but i wasn't usedto ship couple before,but minjoong remained inside my heart hoped that a day they will became a real couple,recently i have watched other jung so min drama (she is so cute,i love her) this drama called can we get married,and i seen that there was many hot scene,deep kisses and bed scene,so i thought kim hyun joong has watched that drama??? if yes,what he thought about??? felt jealous? ;)
what do you think about?
p.s.
great couple,i really hope they are together in real life

Guest privatei

ValentinaR said: hito everybody here,new here ^^
i watched playful kiss in the 2010 and itwas one of my favorite drama,i liked so much the couple lead,but i wasn't usedto ship couple before,but minjoong remained inside my heart hoped that a day they will became a real couple,recently i have watched other jung so min drama (she is so cute,i love her) this drama called can we get married,and i seen that there was many hot scene,deep kisses and bed scene,so i thought kim hyun joong has watched that drama??? if yes,what he thought about??? felt jealous? ;)
what do you think about?
p.s.
great couple,i really hope they are together in real life

Archived