[Drama 2010] Smile, Dong-hae / Smile Again 웃어라 동해야

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest taugeh07

lol IF Dong have grew man balls from the go get go (he did have balls tho in the beginning), the story would have finished by 20 episodes... but since this is a daily drama, the protagonist needs to be beaten up, shun upon and even spat on until his characters grows up.

catchin up on the past two episodes, man KJ is selfish...

also did DH come first? KJ met Anna when he was studying abroad?

SH does loook really pretty..evil always looks good :)

its never fun to watch DH take a beating...man do korean dramas every think of takin g the harem route? haha....

i agree that HS is being such a evil ***ch. She is like how cold he defy me,but the producer was going to take legal action.

the countdown to Anna's parents revealed is at 1 episode. how long? maybe 10 or 15....

Guest farhah1986

Anna has been waiting for KJ for 27 years. KJ and HS have been married for 30 years. So KJ cheated with Anna knowing he had a wife. So he decided to leave his wife for Anna but could not find her when he went back for her, so he goes back to his wife.  

HS had told KJ not to push her. She was trying to protect her home and family.  If he left her and their son, it was by his hand that Anna and DH will get hurt.

So now that DJ knows him and DH are brothers he wants to go after him. He should be confronting his father not DH. ( I guess he thinks DH is going to take his daddy away). HS did tell DH that if DJ found out there was no telling what he would do because he may look like a man but he's still a child in many ways. Hopefully this time DH will stand up for himself against DJ and his tantrums.

Since they showed that Anna has a picture of herself when she was a little girl, and HS has the same picture given to her by the hotel owner of their lost child. This should be coming into play next.  HS has turned into a nasty witch trying to destroy DH and Anna because her husband left her.  Once they find out that Anna is the lost child HS can  forget about the hotel she loves so much and the power she thinks she has over DH and Anna.  I thinks PJ will play a part in finding out that Anna is the hotel owers daughter.

I really hope the time for Anna to meet with her parent won't take a long time like Donghae/Kim Joon.I don't want they make the plot like hide and seek...when we thought that truth will be revealed there always come obstacle. I hope this time PJ will found out Anna parent first before SW or HS.Eventhough I have a feeling that either one of them will know first because if that happen they will prevent the truth from revealed...well, there is no truth can keep hidden forever but at least it won't take to long for the sake of rating. It will be great if Anna or Dong hae meet with her parent/grandparent coincidently and make a good relationship with each other rather than misunderstanding like KJ and Dong Hae. It will be great if we could see Dong Hae grandparent find him nice and trustworthy.

Even though DJ is a snobby winey, jerk., I feel sorry for him. In earlier eps he tell KJ that he was never really a father to him. He basically ignored him. KJ and DJ had started building a relationship and now that KJ knows about DH being his son DH, feels he's being rejected again by his father leaving home.

KJ only made things worst by insisting that DH appear on TV in the chef contest. He only pissed SH off more. She had them pack DH stuff at the job. Made it very clear to BY parents what would happen if they let DH and Anna stay in their house. In the preview DH and Anna leave because they don't want them to lose their business. DH, DJ and KJ meet up. It looks like DJ wants KJ to choose between him and DH. DH walks away. DJ tries to stop KJ from following by grabbing his arm. KJ walks away leaving DJ standing there looking hurt.

We're at ep 97 and there seems to be no end in sight . Maybe this is going to be one of those long dramas that keeps dragging the suffering and heartache going on and on until ep 120 or more. I wonder if DH and Anna leave the country. Maybe they will be stopped at the airport by BY and or PJ. Sp KJ leaving his wife and son only accomplished one thing. DH and Anna losing everything.

Anna finding her parents will probably drag on and on for another 20, 30 or more ep. HS will find out who Anna really is and cover it up to keep the parents from finding out because that would cause her to lose everything.

Guest Schneewitchen

I don't understand this drama at all. Why would anyone try so hard to stop the woman from seeing her former lover. He is married anyhow. Just because she would lose, what?? Wealth, status???? It is just to draggy! SW is just running around with a mental-suffering face following James and DH....

DH and Anna left for the moment...

Nothing interesting happened beyond that...

the count up for Anna meeting her parents is at 3 episodes...

I think SY might be pregnant again. It seems like TH is having morning sickness for SY. This is just my guess. Might not be true.

That was my througt to that SY might be pregnant again. Rember she drink the herb drink her mother brought SW to help her get pregnant. She also made TH drink it too.

It really pissed me off that KJ just took it upon himself to get those plane tickets and that DH and Anna would leave with him.  I hope he does not get to be with Anna in the end,  He was not man enough to confront his wife and son to tell them that he was leaving. He's a sneak and a snake in the grass. I cheered when he got busted by HS and DJ at the airport.

Guest farhah1986

DH and Anna left for the moment...

Nothing interesting happened beyond that...

the count up for Anna meeting her parents is at 3 episodes...

Do you think it will happen that quick? Well maybe but I don't think they recognized her as their daughter yet.It will be great if it happen that quick because thats mean the old couple will get to meet their grandson soon. But I doubt it happen this fast as this drama is 100+ episode...it maybe take up at least 10-20 episode before the truth revealed.I hope they won't drag this drama with unreasonable plot.

i meant counting upwards to the final reveal...i think you meant i said counting downwards....so far 3 episodes have gone by and nothing has happened on the revealing of Anna's parentage.

Archived