[Drama 2010] Smile, Dong-hae / Smile Again 웃어라 동해야

Guest fanda4000

Guest farhah1986

By looking at the preview..it seems that SH already tell DH but DH didn't believe her...again who will believe the person who has betrayed him just to marry a rich man.So now SH is looking how the relationship between grandma and Anna blossom....I think DH will start to investigate about her mother background as Anna said that grandma daughter also lost at the same place as she is...Its look like the truth might reveal slowly than I thought.

I hope HS and DJ will be the last person to know about this...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lj3k99

Seems like things are progressing nicely...kind of impressed btw for the first time the episode followed the preview. usually the preview shows the plotlines for the next couple of episodes.

I hope they find out last as well. As long as SH does not mess up the home shopping deal, i hope it turns out well for Taebon kimchi.

I hope Anna and DH find out first because SH should not have a hold in their lives. Can they get on to the DNA testing? Its the one thing that has yet to be done.

SW and her crazy mother are up to something. There is no way she is going to change that fast. She might be out for revenge for HS and DJ but there has to be more. Her motive for marrying DJ was to get her greedy hands on the hotel. I think  she's going to divorce DJ and somehow try to get into DH, Anna and Grandmas good graces. She's just not going to all of a sudden be this nice person who brings a family together.  I was glad GM walked in before HS had a chance to scare Anna about calling GM. HS will probably try to come between them somewhere down the line.

I thinks KJ needs to step back and give DH some time to adjust to the fact that he's his father. He needs to stop trying to give DH money.  It only makes DH madder because he feels KJ is only giving it out of guilt. 

Guest farhah1986

Now what....is SH feel regret with her decision?Can anyone telling me what is she talking about and who's actually she's calling at the last part? She seems confused with what she's doing this for...part of her want a revenge toward DJ and her mother in law..at the sametime she realise that BY will become DH's wife(Madam of the hotel). I feel pity for her at the sametime quite funny how the table's turn arround. The ex-boyfriend she detest so much is turn out to be heir to the hotel while her so called friend BY is gonna be rich man's wife. All that she dream before all fall apart. Does she want to stop her plan or she plan to win DH back? What a shameless woman she's become....does marrying rich man is her life goal?I hope DH will not fall again under her lies and action.

I don't like how much grandpa trust and favor HS so much like she's his daughter and how HS take advantage of it. What's wrong with KJ action...he just trying to help his son and do his actual responsibility. I want grandpa feels regret with what he's been doing to his daughter and grandson after the truth revealed.How could he favor someone who only want his wealth by making his own flesh suffered.But it great to see grandma look bold with her and draw a line with HS.She's determine to find her daughter and finally give that hotel to her own daughter.Its to bad no preview for next episode. I feel amused with SH...she's like someone with no direction, what ever she'll do will not bring a good result for her.

SW has lied and schemed so much that no one believes anything she saids. Here we go again with SW threats and scaring Anna. As soon as SW tells her mother, she will be doing the same. What I could make out is that Grandma told Anna that she lost her daughter in the same place that Anna lost her parents. Anna told DH what she said.  

When SW was thinking about BY and DH walking into the hotel she can't stand to see that happen. She has staked claim to that hotel and there is no way she can let BY be the one next to DH.

The Grandma has strong feelings about Anna, so there won't be much HS will be able to do to change her mind about seeing and spending time with Anna. Grandpa already knows how Grandma feels about Anna. With his wife being sick he won't press her to stay away from Anna. Hopefully the reveal of Anna's parents won't take as long as it did for them to find out about KJ being DH father.

Come to think of it. They made a booboo, When Anna and DH left the Lee family they changed their phone numbers. Why was SW able to call Anna when she was with the GM? 

geez ... unless that place is a designated spot where plenty of children get lost / separated from their family ... i don't see why they don't work at trying a DNA test already. :ph34r:  i honestly don't know why i'm still watching this although i did ff most of it. lol ... i usually never got through any of the kbs daily evening dramas.

Guest farhah1986

Why suddenly said that grandma's daughter is dead?! I hope it was a mistake.I couldn't believe they drag this matter like this....HS must be happy hearing this,It seems that DH will face difficulty about the kimchee business..I hope they can pass this critical time and comeout in victory.It will be great if the truth expose at the same time.Does it mean the truth about Anna and DH identity will take longer? Why DH must get suffered by them before get back with his family. Grandma already miss her daughter so much..its devastated to see her like this...but it great to see Anna visit Grandma along with DH.I cannot wait to see HS and DJ get the shock of their life knowing Anna and Donghae is the long lost daughter and grandson.

Why does SW sister always running her mouth. DJ would have never gotten the upperhand on DH and TH if she had keep her mouth shut. The headchef can't look DH in the face, because he knows that what DJ and HS are doing is wrong and he's being made a party to it. Hopefully his conscience with get to him and he'll do something to help DH. Also it looks like after DJ tasted the kimchi it was not the same taste as Mr. Lee's. Maybe the chef didn't get the whole recipe and there is a secret ingredients that they still don't know about.  Maybe the two taste will be compared and Mr. Lees will start selling better. 

SW trying her best to get back into the family. She knows she has no chance of getting back with DH so she's trying her best to stick to Grandma and Grandpa knowing HS is not going to tell them about her being DH girlfriend for 6 years before she married DJ. . DH is now wondering about what SW said to him and what Grandma told Anna about her lost daughter but the news of the daughter being dead will probably stop him from looking into it. . Even if they told Grandma her daughter died I don't think she will believe it. The dream she had assured her that her daughter was alive. Her feelings for Anna are to strong to let go. I think the picture and maybe the red shoes will be the key to solving this.

I hope they don't let this mess go on until they are down to the last 10 or less eps. I want to see HS, DJ and SW get what's coming to them and lots of it. The ratings for this drama are up and down day by day. I guess a lot of people are getting tire of no change for the better happening. They probably watch one day and get frustrated and give up for a few days and only come back to watch to see if anything has changed.

Guest farhah1986

Yes...that news might stop DH from searching the truth but maybe something like the picture and the red shoes will be a reason for the truth to be exposed. I also hope this matter won't drag anymore than 10 episode. Hopefully the truth reveal after the matter about kimchee business over. If we think logically there's no way DJ can get the same taste but maybe he will use some tactic,no matter what lets hope DH het hold of that recipe and eventually prove his capability to his grandfather.I also want to see HS,DJ and SW get what coming to them after what they has done to DH and Anna.Its not fair if they get pass just like that.It will  be great if they get caught red-handed..much better if they get thrown out of the hotel. Actually when I saw this episode..I just want to give up watching anymore,everytime I hope we can see DH get back to his rightful place...something else happen and the story get drag.its make me gets tired just to see the truth exposed.I might just watch last part each episode to get hint for what is happening after this.I don't want to waste my time watching unnecessary plot.

I know this gonna happen...SH shamelessly will try to get back into his mother in law and DJ good grace, she knows better that DH will never accept her anymore after what she has done to him and Anna...She should realise this sooner when she decide to reveal the truth. I guess at that time she didn't think about BY will takeover her place as hotel's Madam if DH become the heir. I really hope DJ and HS will never accept her. But she really know how to manipulate people especially Anna. I hope when the truth reveal she'll never get chance to manipulate her again.

This drama is really dragging. They could have did without some of the scenes that they are showing. They are repeating stuff. We've already been through SW tricks and scheming, HS dirty deeds and the harrassment and scaring Anna. There's probably more mistreatment to Anna coming with SW trying to keep this secret from being found out. There's no enjoyment in watching someone being treated this way. If this continues to happen with Anna being harrassed by SW her mother or HS I'm giving up on this drama. Harrassment of a person with a disiblity is not entertaining to me. The evil ones have been doing their dirt for over 100 eps. I'll go back and watch the ending after all has been revealed.

As for SW there's no way she can get back into HS good graces. She hates her. But DJ is another story. She knows how to manipulate him and prey on the fact that he loves her. HS told DJ a number of times to keep his guard up and watch out for SW because she is scary slick women.

I really would like to enjoy the next 30 something eps with seeing DH, Anna and the Lee family happy and things going good for them for a change.

SW despises BY while DJ despises DH.  SW and DJ do not want to lose out to BY and DH no matter what.  There's no way DJ would accept the fact that DH is not only the son of his father but also the heir of the hotel which he and his mother have been eyeing for all these years, and SW would accept BY as the mistress of the hotel.  DJ, SW and SH love their status too much to care for others.  I hate how they keep telling BY to get lose or shut up during their confrontations with DH when she stands by DH and tries to reason up with them.  I hate how DJ shoves DH away even though DH doesn't block his way.  Their arrogance really richard simmons me off.  DH and Anna have every right to stay put in Korea.  It's not for SH and DJ to insist that they leave the country immediately, as if they own the country too.

SW knows that she can never get DH to love her anymore but refuses to accpt BY as the mistress of the hotel.  She loves the hotel more than anything, even DJ.  Thus she has no choice but to go back to DJ.  I have no doubt that SH loves the hotel more than anything too.  She wants it for herself and her son.  If she knows that the hotel belongs to Anna and DH, I bet she would give KJ up and persuade him to leave with Anna and DH to America so that the truth of the long-lost daughter will never be revealed.

Gosh, why all the sudden of the news on the long-lost daughter being dead?   Does SW bribe that woman to lie?  Or was it the fire that killed Anna's adoptive parents and the papers reported that everyone had died?  Thus she merely stated what was being reported and that Anna and DH had died.  Anna had escaped from the fire with DH in tow.  With her incapability, she might not know about the media reporting her dead.  DH was too young to tell the media about them being alive too.

Fortunately, PJ saw the picture that Anna showed him.  Will he be the one to reveal the truth instead?  If KJ knows the truth, will he reveal it to the elderly couples or keep the secret so as not to hurt DJ once again?  Will KJ stay with SH and DJ when they loses everything in the end or will he choose to be with Anna and DH?  I want Anna to be with PJ instead.

If there's going to have a press conference for the elderly couples to recognise SH as their daughter officially, I hope the truth will be revealed in front of the reporters to embarrass SH, DJ and SW.

This show is going to drag with SW, DJ and SH mistreating Anna with mental torture, DH and BY's family, abusing their authorities and powers.  I'm glad DJ and SH don't have the proper recipes.  I hate how they stole the Lee's recipes to make it their own.  It's a no-no to the elderly man as his hotel's reputation will be destroyed.

I thought this show would have 120 episodes but it looks like it may have 150 episodes now, with the long-lost daughter declaring dead and the kimchi business rivalry.  Having the news of the long-lost daughter being dead, KJ will stop his search and DH will end his suspicions too.  But I guess it would  only make the elderly lady more closer to Anna as she yearns for her long-lost daughter all these years.  She feels Anna and probably refuses to accept the fact that her daughter is dead.  SH, DJ and SW will accuse Anna and DH for trying to get close to the elderly lady for motives.  If SH knows the truth, she too will abuse Anna with mental torture.  Gosh I hate how Anna will be mentally abused by SH, SW and her mother once again.  SW and her mum will start spying on Anna and DH on their every movements and clinging onto the elderly lady, just like SW did to KJ.  It makes me wonder why SW is so free to follow people around as if she is not working.

BY looks so pretty when she and DH walked down the hotel lobby.  I hope her mother accepts DH as a poor kid now and not when he becomes the heir of the hotel.  It will only make her so money-faced.  Will BY feels tiny and not good enough for DH when he takes over the hotel?  DH will always love her, and even more as she stood by him and Anna during his darkest time in Korea.

SY is lucky to have a rich brother-in-law, DJ now and another rich brother-in-law, DH later, who definitely won't despise and forsake her husband, unlike SW and DJ.

If this show is going to prolong, I want SH, DJ and SW to do more serious and evil harms to DH, Anna and the Lee family, although I hate to see them suffer, so much so that the elderly couples and DH who is kind-hearted, cannot bring themselves to forgive them, and want them out of their lives and the hotel immediately.  With their evils deeds and lies, I really don't want to see that all are forgiven and they have good endings.  I just want to see Anna, DH and the Lee's family have the happy ending and for DH to smile again.

Guest farhah1986

Hai bonds...your comment is long but I enjoy reading it and mostly agree with what you are saying...I really hope the erderly couple won't forgive them for what they has done.But knowing DH he might forgive them especially DJ being his half brother,but I hope that happen only after they learn their lesson and feels regret with what they has done.We know that grandma has special feeling for Anna...and I think eventhough right now grandpa might have some prejudice toward DH,I want him to see DH real personality and finally make a special bond with him.

I will be great if the erderly couple acknowledge Anna and DH by making a press conference...this will make HS/SW and DJ embarras and realise that their dream for the hotel is over.I also hope BY won't feel tiny and not good enough for DH after DH acknowledge as the hotel's heir,she has done more than anyone can do.She stood for Anna and DH no matter what happen and she deserve to be happy and especially DH.

Guest farhah1986

It seems that from the preview...HS will come to know who is the lost daughter...I guess she will try everything to hide this and will make some drastic movement to harass Anna and Dong Hae.SW thought she will get back into the family but I don't think HS will allow that happen.DJ must feel angry if he know this truth..not only DH is his half brother but also the heir for the hotel.

It seems that the truth will not comeout that easy....

It seems SW is trying to play both sides to see which one she can benefit from.  She's a greedy dirty witch to just keep this to herself when she knows the truth and the Grandma passed out from hearing that her daughter was dead. Grandma was in shock from hearing that but once she woke up she knows in her heart that her daughter is not dead.  It seems that KJ now knows that it was a mistake about the daughter. He will continue to look for her. KJ already knows that his wife does not want the daughter found because that would make her and DJ lose the hotel. He told HS before he was going to do this anyway for the Grandparents.

It looks like in the previews I don't think SW has told HS or DJ the whole truth yet so HS is having her followed and she goes to Anna house.

HS probably will discover the truth about Anna.  She will be desperate to keep the truth hidden. No telling what she will try to do to Anna and DH.  I think KJ will also find out through his search for the missing daughter. Once he finds out I don't think he will keep it hidden. KJ will be the one to stop his wifes greed and bring her down. Even though the truth will hurt DJ, he knows how long the Grandpa and Grandma have suffered longing for their daughter and this is a way to make it up to DH and Anna by them having a better life.

What I would do to HS is...... She would have to remain at the hotel but demoted to a maid and have Anna teach her the ropes. DJ will be made to work in the kimich factory. SW is fired from the TV station because she's never at work. Make it known to other stations she's not dependable and never did much work.  She ends up washing hair in her mothers shop.

Archived