[Drama 2010] Smile, Dong-hae / Smile Again 웃어라 동해야

Guest fanda4000

[i haven't watched this drama from the beginning. How is actually the story between Anna and James? How did they meet?

They met when James/KJ went to NY. Not sure what for, study or work related. Actually they only show a bit of flashback here and there, for example how Anna take care of James when he was sick and Anna waits for him etc.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't believe DJ found out DH is his brother. He did catch the tale end of the conversation between SH and HS.

Now only one plot line left. Seriously, does everyone agree KJ/James is a douchebag? Its pretty jacked that he never made it back to Anna. Now he is leaving his family to fix something that can't really be fixed. I know we discussed this before in this topic, but dang its frustrating..

i would have stoppped watching this drama, but figured i invested 90+episodes, so it was not worth droppping...

Hi everyone,

I like this film and I also want to talk about this drama with you:)

I haven't watched this drama from the beginning.

How is actually the story between Dong Hae and Saewa?

She is only DH's ex-girlfriend, it is not a problem, right?

Why does SW always so worry every time?

I also like DH and Bongi:)

Nothing happened again. It was another filler episode. It like couple episodes back where if DH did not figure out KJ was his father, it would have been such a ridiculous situation. Now if DJ does not figure it out, he is hopeless as well. What if he thinks his father and Anna are having a relationship now rather than old?

HS is one mean lady. I knew she was going to turn out like this. I can't wait for Anna's parentage to get revealed now.

Summary of episode: DJ tries to find out from SH. SH and HS tell him nothing. He tries to find his dad. His dad says nothing. DH cries in front of DJ. DH tells him nothing. HS starts removing DH from all his positions. BY's mother and father are told to kick DH and Anna out of their room or suffer their kimchi business. DJ sees Anna and KJ.

Guest SweetTemptation

Dong Hae character is weak. Throughout the whole drama, he has never learned to stand up for himself. His mom, Anna, has been crying and crying the whole time. With almost 100eps, the storyline is not going anywhere. I will just stop watching it:)

Dong Hae character is weak. Throughout the whole drama, he has never learned to stand up for himself. His mom, Anna, has been crying and crying the whole time. With almost 100eps, the storyline is not going anywhere. I will just stop watching it:)

Hi,

I feel the same way about DH. It's now time to wake up and take some action.  The one who has it coming is KJ.  I think he's a selfish, weak, wimp who only thinks of himself and what he wants.  KJ knows what his wife is capable of, so he leaves her and now DH, Anna and the Lee family  have to suffer because of his stupid selfishness.  I think the Lee's are going to give up their business deal with HS when they find out what really set the witch off. Which once again KJ will be the cause of them not having their business.  I'm hoping this is not going to be one of those really long dramas. 120 or more eps. . I know I'll stop watching it as I did Happiness in the wind. The little boy suffering because of his selfish mother was sicking.  I'm already at the point of skipping through the eps now.  HS will proberly find out  first that Anna is the long lost child of the elderly couple who owns the Hotel. She was helping them look for their child. What a big blow that will be to find out that the people that you are trying to destroy are the sole heirs to the hotel you love so much.  Once this all comes out I hope they make her a maid and DJ a bellboy or a busboy in the kitchen.

The scene where Donghae is doing volunteer work for the hotel out in the boonies & Dojin shows up to harass him was too much. After Dojin shoves him down to the ground & Donghae gets soaked should've been the final straw. At that moment, he needed to grow a pair & make Dojin look like a raccoon and dot both his eyes instead of turning the other cheek. At times, Bongi is more of a man than he is. :lol:

lol Bongi has more of a pair then Donghae has. Bongi would of slammed Dojin's butt. Donghae turning the other cheek is getting old. tongue2.gif

I agree with you that Piljae is really creepy instead of funny.

Guest mflwrs66

Well folks its about dam time ! . Dojin now knows Donghae is his brother and his blood is boiling . From what I could gather from the korean transalation of tommorrows episode, There is going to be a real nasty fight between

Dojin and Donghae . Im guessing but from what I could see from todays episode it seems PJ may help Anna find her

parents but thats just ones opinion . HS has turned into Mrs. Cruella de Vil it will not help her much , Once Anna's

parentage gets out shes doomed, Lets pray that doesn't take as long as the reunion Anna and James has.

Anna has been waiting for KJ for 27 years. KJ and HS have been married for 30 years. So KJ cheated with Anna knowing he had a wife. So he decided to leave his wife for Anna but could not find her when he went back for her, so he goes back to his wife.

HS had told KJ not to push her. She was trying to protect her home and family. If he left her and their son, it was by his hand that Anna and DH will get hurt.

So now that DJ knows him and DH are brothers he wants to go after him. He should be confronting his father not DH. ( I guess he thinks DH is going to take his daddy away). HS did tell DH that if DJ found out there was no telling what he would do because he may look like a man but he's still a child in many ways. Hopefully this time DH will stand up for himself against DJ and his tantrums.

Since they showed that Anna has a picture of herself when she was a little girl, and HS has the same picture given to her by the hotel owner of their lost child. This should be coming into play next. HS has turned into a nasty witch trying to destroy DH and Anna because her husband left her. Once they find out that Anna is the lost child HS can forget about the hotel she loves so much and the power she thinks she has over DH and Anna. I thinks PJ will play a part in finding out that Anna is the hotel owers daughter.

Thanks awsparkle for your feedback. Too bad HS has turned into a Cruella cos I liked her character from the beginning. Shes always fair and just. But when come to her husband, shes not. I can't blame her too, if put myself in her shoes, I might be the same too. No wives want to let another woman grab their husband away.

Yeah cant wait to see Anna's birth parents to discover her. Then we can see HS and DJ's reaction. My opinion is that James is in the wrong side because he started it all by cheated on his wife. But one thing good from him is that he really loves Anna and willing to leave his wife for her.

What a dramatic daily drama but I am hooked to see what is the ending story. Donghae and Bongyi are so adorable and cute.

Archived