[Drama 2010] Smile, Dong-hae / Smile Again 웃어라 동해야

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i might need to go back for the PJ and KJ one, but the HS and Anna one was about HS telling Anna she needs to go back to the US. She also tells Anna that if she catches Anna and KJ one more time, she will not leave them alone.

SHe also told her she would give them money, house, and everything for them to leave. Anna said that she loved James(don't know about now) and that DH has a good career and someone he loves. She is stating that they have a reason to be in Korea now and that its not fair for them as Koreans to not have a chance in Korea. I think HS also told Anna that DH does not need to know his father.

PJ tells James from the first time you messed up my family's business(brothers business), i knew you were irresponsible and flake?. How can you love Anna when you can't protect her or put yourself on the line for her. Are you willing to leave you good life to come to them? I am asking/telling you to leave DH and Ana alone. KJ tells him that i am taking responsibility for them. I want to make up for all the years that i missed. It might take some time, but i am willing to do it.

the convo between HS and KJ was about him stating that there is someone waiting for him. I think he was about to tell her about Anna himself. SHe also brought him lunch/dinner?(i can never tell what time of the day the kdramas are unless they go outside or say something about it.)

HS is starting to show her nasty side to DH. It is just plain sad. Poor DH, how are you going to smile now?

I also enjoyed the PJ and HS scene. Even if PJ is not my favorite character, he has his good points.

Guest sammy23

Thank very much Ij3k99, I couldn't wait till next week to find out what's going on.  You are right HS is showing her nasty side, she is now behaving like SW.  HS and SW are very similar, they deserve each other! 

Thanks again.

they are still together....TH got into a fight with her photographer and the situation kind of blew up..

SY i believe paid the photographer back.

Guest pumcake

I am not updated with the drama anymore. So could anyone tell me what is happening lately? Any revelations? Twists? Progress (especially with BY and DH relationship)? :)

Guest farhah1986

Bluetory, thanks for the info.  I hope he would continue to upload this serial.  Can't wait to download the next 15 eps.

Lj3k99, thanks for the explanation.  I too was wondering what did SH say to SW, forcing her to leave the house.  However, SW, as usual, will be too thick-skinned enough to return to the home.  Why should SH blame SW for everything?  It's not SW's fault to bring Anna and KJ together, right?  SW would be too happy enough to separate this couple for SH.  Blame it on DJ then since he courted SW in the first place.

Poor DH.  Been looking for his father, yet he's the last person to know James is actually right in front of him.  I'm still wondering why Anna doesn't tell him.  She was the one who insisted on searching for James, yet she refuses to tell her son.  Besides, why is she so afraid of SH?  Not that she had an affair with James after his marriage to SH.  If SH didn't attempt suicide years ago, KJ would never have married her.

But I really cannot stand KJ now.  What is he thinking?  Why did he still act as if he didn't know Anna in front of everyone when he openly hugged DH?  Why didn't he protect Anna when she felt so lost and frightened of SH?  It only gives SH the upper hand against Anna now.  I wonder if she would stop DH from competiting in the cooking contest, just to spite KJ and Anna.  She would probably agree to let him join, on condition that KJ would never acknowledge DH as his son and reunite with Anna and DH.

I can't wait for the elderly couple to return to Korea and acknowledge DH as the heir of the hotel.  I can't wait to see the shocking expression on SW, DJ and SH!  SW would then be hitting her head hard, to have dumped DH for that arrogant, childish guy!

This show is nice if not for some draggy parts in some episodes.

Btw, Semi-fly, I was watching eps 20 - 30 (randomly) last night, BY doesn't look chubby at all.  In fact, she looks slimmed and pretty.  BY cut her hair short now.

Like you..I also couldn't wait Dong Hae grandparent return to korea and finally meet with their long lost daughter and unknown grandson! I think if they know Anna hardship in raising Dong Hae, they will do everything in  their power to pay back the time that has lost and more importantly its undeniable fact that Dong hae is the only heir that blood-related with them. But even so...I doubt it will happen this soon as this drama usually has 100+ episode. So I guess that the truth will revealed in 100+ episode. I will be great to see SH and SW jaw-agape that Dong Hae is the sole heir to that hotel especially Sae Wa

Today's episode on KBS America was the one where Dojin gets buried by a bunch of empty boxes. :D

It was the first time I ever rooted for Saewa.  The chef lady was being her pushy self meddling in their business, I wanted Saewa to slap her. :lol:

Guest fayrouz

hi everyone of drama smile dong hae

i am also a korean drama crazy or addicted,

but i am an non asian girl and wish to have asian drama

also here in belgium europe

i wish to love drama and share it with everyone but in belgium the dramas

that are on is nothing compared to korean dramas!

so if you also want to share your love drama with everyone please sign the petition,

with your name and country even if you are from korea , so we can overcome bariers

for the love of wonderfull dramas

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/357312-tv-korean-drama-for-foreigners-and-asian/page__p__16885924#entry16885924

thank you , merci, dank u! khamshamida

this week has been so busy, so i have kind of been watching more than listening to this drama.

i agree, it has been more painful, after 88, that DH and DJ do not know. I feel like DJ will find out first and it will be even worse. It will be like a 3 way tag match on DH in the following aftermath.

I know this is a 100+ drama, therefore it should be ending soon, i hope?!

for the DJ and KJ call, DJ first goes why is dad calling him. KJ goes oh DH, i called because i wanted to hear your voice. i have to say i enjoy DH dramatic ringtone.

I guess the convo between DJ and KJ continues or the episode i saw got cutoff...

KJ states that he wants to see DH and Anna. He needs to tell them something. DJ goes why do you need to see DH and Anna. What is it you need to tell em? conversation ends.

nothing happens again. DH and DJ are in the dark. The only thing DJ now knows is a woman is standing between KJ and HS. Maybe he might even know its Anna. No idea. The preview does not show much plot development at all.

Guest pumcake

This drama is getting a bit complicated now. Why dont they just get over with the KJ-DH-Anna issue? And go on with the other stories of the other characters! I feel that they are focusing too much on these three characters. Now that they are reaching the 90th episode, I hope that they would concentrate now on BY-DH relationship. Then after the relationhip flourished, they should move on with the return of Anna's parents.

They wasted how many episodes in trying to resolve this KJ-DH-Anna issue. Im getting sick of it. :(

First of all, just wanna say, 'HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!'  Hope you have a prosperous year ahead.

Bobacha, Bluetory, and all those who are waiting for Eps 31 - 45 english subs, these eps have been uploaded now, by DevilSlob.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_92627.htm

Thanks to Devilslob for his kindness and generosity.  I don't know why I can't log into torrent website.

Btw, what is seeding?  I have just learnt about torrent and Smile, Dong Hae is the first serial I have downloaded.

This week has been a very busy week for me.  As such I have not been able to watch it.  Guess I have a few episodes to catch up.  But it looks like I have not missed out on anything.  Dong Hae is still kept in the dark about his father.  Sad...  Still, I want to see more progress on his relationship with Bongyi.

Oh boy, I am downloading eps 31 - 45 today.  Just wanna to share the good news with you guys first.  Can't wait to watch it in english subs.  Yes, I'm so happy when I see the latest uploading.  Thanks again to Devilslob.

Archived