Anime/Manga moments that made you cry?

atashi bunny

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest z00m

^ I remember watching green mile in high school. I started tearing up during the final scene. So i tried to hide my face, but then I noticed like 70% of the class watering up so i said screw it haha.

REAL MEN CRY

Guest hyeongy

Lol, I see the moment that got me listed a few times. I don't get that emotional over movies or anime and stuff that often but the one that got me was definitely Momiji's backstory in Fruits Basket (plus a lot of other stuff in that series, haha).
Oh, and definitely Grave of the Fireflies. I regretted watching that with my little sister @_@). I didn't cry but I was severely depressed lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ReplayMVP

I didn't really cry but I teared up when Itachi died.
I teared up when Asuka seemingly died in EVA.
I teared up during Grave of Fireflies... the whole movie. A tear fell.
IN DGM, when Komui came to work in the Order just for Lenalee because she was suffering all alone.

Android 16's last words. Bam hit me like a tonka truck.

i didnt cry in grave of the fireflies but richard simmons it was painful to watch. especially setsukos death. i havent watched it for a long time so ive just youtubed it and all the emotions and memories that i remember experiencing just came rushing back.

Guest ReplayMVP

Did anyone see when Kushina spoke her last words to Naruto? That whole scene made me tear up so bad I had to pause it and start again after I regained all my composure.

Also after when she was like, "Thank you for being born as our son..." and you see the tears pouring down Naruto's face gracefully as she faded away into light. That scene hit so hard.

Obito's death.... :[ and the sharingan exchange.

Guest savemebarry

One Piece has made me cry a sh*tload of times!Ace's death was the saddest moment in my life! My eyes went all waterfall mode...

Guest lina20

The Anime where I cried was probably Death Note when L died....since he was one of my favorite characters. I don't think I continued watching the Anime until a year later...but then I saw Mello and Matt die. :'(

• 2 weeks later...

I cried during the part where Lelouch died and his sister was all sad in Code Geass. Also when Itachi died in Naruto. It was subbed so I had to pause it for a while though i started to cry again when i pressed play  :((

• 1 month later...

I thought clannad would make me cry. or kanon. (the anime version) 
but I was surprised that the one that made me sob and put a box of tissues as I scrolled through the rest of the story was a manga called can't see, can't hear but love. 
It's basically as the title states: about a man who is blind, a woman who can't speak and their love for each other. I mean just by that simple description you can tell this is going to be sad. 
But it's just so good. I think I cried like every other chapter after a point. 

Naruto and One Piece made me cry a pool of tears man. NO KIDDING. I remember that I cried during the flash backs of Naruto when he was younger and when Asuma and Obito died. Seriously, I cried like a baby. There were more scenes that made me cry but I don't remember which. I've just recently read One Piece though and trying to desperately catch up with the latest chapter, but my exam just had to be in the way. I cried when the woman who adopted Nami and her 'adopted' sister [Oh, dear. I can't even remember the names when I just read it two weeks ago. D:], when that stupid captain marine corps or something took the money she saved up, Usopp was unfairly blamed for lying when he did not, when he left the village, when Sanji left the restaurant ship and that ex-pirate with great kicking strength, during the flash backs of Chopper's days with that doctor and when he left the village as well. Arghh! I really can't remember side characters' names! D:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mochikun

@Yuhotarubi: I agree; the last episode of Code GeassR2 was really sad. Guilty Crown has a similar story line (imo) to Code Geass and also had some pretty sad parts.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lililovelilica

I HAVE CRIED IN MANY:1.AIR TV(CRIED A LOT!2.KANON3-FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE4.SAILOR MOON5.SAMURAI X6.CHRONO CRUSADE7.BLEACH8. Grave of the Fireflies9.ELFEN LIEDTHE LIST IS BIG!O.O

Archived