Kim Sung Min 김성민

Guest jayelae

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jennymeimei

Gosh, I didn't know that he has another drama after Before & After Surgery. Looking forward to watch this. I like him. :lol:

I also like him. Still looks so beautiful! :D:D

Always I will be on his ownpage. He looks so wonderful!

I really appreciate his photos!

His ownpage link "Visit Sungmin Website

• 5 months later...

I just love him in his recent role in Family Honour. He is taking a comedian act yet being so sensitive and caring within in playing Tae Young.

Good chemistry with Maya who plays his wife.

Couldn't say it better when you think of his face in the 54th episode when the grand-father unveils a terrible secret. Also his performance in the karaoke bar was so impressive, for the singing and dancing: he looked so comfortable with it!

And he was awesome also with "his son Dong Dong", whether for funny or more serious scenes. And if you look closely at some scenes, they seem to enjoy each other very much. So cute.

Loved his performance but reviews on the last episode of "Serve me" prevented me from starting to watch it. Too bad. Hope that he'll get to embody a more interesting character next time, whether in a drama or in a movie.

• 4 weeks later...

New News abt him. Someone pls translate! It's about Kim sung Min and "little Song hye kyo" Song Ji Eun

정가은 “요즘 김성민이 눈에 들어온다” 깜짝고백

[티브이데일리=이경호 기자] 방송인 정가은이 자신의 이상형은 탤런트 김성민이라고 깜짝 고백했다.

정가은은 지난 3일 SBS 파워 FM(107.7MHz)‘송은이 신봉선의 동고동락’에 출연해 이상형이 김성민이라고 밝혔다.

이날 방송분에서 정가은은 “요즘에 눈에 들어오는 연예인이 누구냐”는 DJ의 질문에 “'남자의 자격'에 나오시는 김성민씨가 좋다”라고 솔직하게 대답했다.

이어 정가은은 “다정하고 약간 여성스러운 면도 있으신 거 같다. 매력적이다”라며 “그런 남자라면 사귈 때 나를 잘 감싸줄 거 같다”며 수줍게 덧붙였다.

이에 DJ 송은이, 신봉선은 정가은에게 “그새 거기까지 상상했느냐?”고 놀리기도 했다.

한편, 정가은은 최근 화제가 되고 있는 ‘롤러코스터’에 대해 “많은 분들이 사랑해주셔서 더욱 즐겁게 촬영하고 있다”며 “주위에서 너무 내 모습 그대로 나오는 거 아니냐는 지적을 받는다”고 말해 청취자들의 많은 공감을 자아냈다.

티브이데일리 바로가기

기사제보 및 보도자료 news@tvdaily.co.kr

더이상의 이슈는 없다 www.tvdaily.co.kr

Copyright ⓒ tvdaily.co.kr (무단전재 및 재배포 금지)

• 5 months later...
Guest kolaleh

hello every one I am a fan of kim sung min !!and when he is tan he looks more jentleman and fashionable

this is the translation of the news !but with google translate I hope it helps!!

List the "Today Min Kim come the eyes," kkamjjakgobaek

[TV Daily = Ho Lee reporters] List of broadcasters that his ideal is the actress Kim Sung Min was a surprise confession.

List the last three days the SBS Power FM (107.7MHz) 'songeunyi been playing together for espousing the line appeared on the ideal type Min Kim said.

List of the day in Bangsongbun the "entertainer who glance at today," the DJ's question, "'a man's qualifications' Mr. Kim Sung Min will come to good," he replied frankly.

The price of fish is "a little sweet and feminine, I think you have shaved. Is attractive, "saying," If you make a guy like me when I think I wrap it, "said shy added.

We songeunyi DJ, believes the line to the List of "bird there, did you ever imagine?" He was not teasing.

Meanwhile, the price is that the recent events in the 'roller coaster' for "a lot more fun to shoot for loving people," said "just the way I come around do not you think it gets the point," he said of the many sympathetic listeners and aroused.

Daily TV Permalink

News Report and Press news @ tv

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

terrible news :tears: :

Actor Kim Sung Min arrested for possession of Methamphetamine

kim-sung-min.jpg

Actor Kim Sung Min was recently arrested by police on the night of December 3rd in his own house in Seoul, for the possession of Methamphetamine.

Kim Sung Min has been rising to fame through casting in various movies and dramas since his 1995 debut, and is currently active as a regular cast member in a KBS2TV’s ‘Qualification of Men’.

In a police investigation which was revealed through local news broadcasts this evening, Kim confessed to have been directly smuggling in Methamphetamine from an international source.

The police have requested an arrest warrant on Kim, and on December 4th at around 7:00 PM, the chief judge of the Seoul Central District Court stated, “There is concern that he may escape,” and accepted the warrant request.

Kim’s agency revealed they are still trying to get hold of detailed information on this matter. “To be honest, even we don’t know the exact details. We are currently trying to find out. We will possibly get hold of details at around 9PM tonight,” stated a representative.

Meanwhile, Kim has himself tweeted in guilt after the news broke this evening, “I’m sorry to everyone who I’ve disappointed, my family and the people i love…”

The police is scheduled to have an investigation to find exact details on Kim’s source for the Methamphetamine and whether he has any accomplices on the act.

Meanwhile, the producer of ‘Qualification of Men’ came forth to state that they will be officially taking off Kim Sung Min from the cast, and will edit out his parts for the next episode.

“We have checked information regarding Kim Sung Min’s charge. His withdrawal from ‘Qualification of Men’ is inevitable.

We might not be able to edit out Kim Sung Min’s full body shots, however we will be editing out his parts entirely,” stated Lee Dong Hee PD.

Source : Allkpop

I can't beleive it ... I'm still in shock :tears::tears::tears:

I can't beleive it ... I'm still in shock tears.giftears.giftears.gif

i can believe it people just don't know what folks go thru , what i can't believe his how quickly the show acted to remove him and fire him. I am like damn.. one lapse in judgement and you are written out of Korean society,it is no wonder the celebs sometimes feel suicidal who could blame them.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Sung Min apologizes for his drug scandal with a letter

Actor Kim Sung Min, who was charged with habitual methamphetamine use, revealed his wish for forgiveness through a handwritten letter.

On December 23rd, ‘One Night of TV Entertainment‘ revealed the contents of a letter Kim Sung Min had sent from jail to an acquaintance. The letter was written on December 14th.

Kim began, “Many have loved our program and supported me. I apologize with my head bowed.”

He then elaborated on his situation: “Truthfully, there is no big difference whether I get out of here or not. Whether you get a drop of ink on your white clothes or if you spill the whole cup, it’s the same result.”

However, he added, “For the people who are giving me encouragement and strength, I will make sure there is no repeat.”

Kim reflected, “I want to be a good example for those who want to give up because of a bitter experience. Because of this, I have largely abandoned my impatience and desire to get out fast.”

At the end, Kim mentioned the ‘roller-coaster of life’ that fellow ‘Qualifications of Men‘ member Kim Gook Jin spoke of. He said that he was currently in the downhill stage, but he will rise up soon enough.

Kim Sung Min was arrested on charges of methamphetamine use on December 4th, and marijuana charges were added 3 days later.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/kim-sung-min-apologizes-for-his-drug-scandal-with-a-letter

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Sung Min sentenced for meth smuggling and use

Actor Kim Sung Min (38), who was previously arrested on suspicions of illegal meth use and smuggling, was sentenced to serve two years and six months in jail.

Kim was arrested under suspicions of purchasing meth from the Philippines. He was not only accused of injecting the drug five times, but for smoking marijuana as well.

On January 24th, the 513th Seoul Central District Court sentenced the star to a two year, six-month prison term, in addition to paying a fee of $905 USD.

Kim admitted to his crimes at his second trial (held on the 17th), and prosecutors argued for a four year prison sentence and a $905 USD fee. However, it appears that the court ruled in favor of a lesser sentence, as they considered how he’s submitted over three apologetic letters throughout his three trials, pleading for a lighter judgement.

A representative of the court revealed, “The accused normally do not submit letters of apologies with such consistency, which shows that he has recognized his crime himself.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/kim-sung-min-sentenced-for-meth-smuggling-and-use

• 2 months later...
Guest patricedee

Sad news :( Is he still in jail now??.... I hope he will learn his lesson after this. I still love him as an actor and I will continue to support him. He's a talented actor. Kim Sung Min fighting!

• 1 month later...

Sad news :( Is he still in jail now??.... I hope he will learn his lesson after this. I still love him as an actor and I will continue to support him. He's a talented actor. Kim Sung Min fighting!

GOOD NEWS!!!!

no ... he's free now ... fortunately he only stayed in jail for 2 months and now he's living as always

but ... he made recently a surpresive appearance at the Seoul National University to support "We Will Win Together" campaing , a civil campaing to against the cancer ^^ .... gosh, I miss him so much! :tears: but I'm so happy to see him happy :

NISI20110520_0004557935_web.jpg

NISI20110520_0004557938_web.jpg

NISI20110520_0004557934_web.jpg

NISI20110520_0004557931_web.jpg

NISI20110520_0004557933_web.jpg

NISI20110520_0004557937_web.jpg

and now ... the funny ones :lol: :

NISI20110520_0004557936_web.jpg

NISI20110520_0004557932_web.jpg

LOL ... he's still the funniest korea's guy .... I'm so glad to see him like this :lol: ... plz, stay healthy oppa ... this is a NEW START! :D

source : Newsis

• 2 weeks later...

aigooo, I miss this man so much ... taht's why I need to post some pics of his times in The Qualities of a Man!

2PM? TQOAM rocks! :lol:

%EC%82%AC%EB%9E%91%ED%95%B4%EC%84%9C%EC%82%AC%EB%9E%91%ED%95%B4%EC%84%9C_%EB%82%A8%EC%9E%90%EC%9D%98%EC%9E%90%EA%B2%A94_10103542.jpg?type=w2

1249009417_200907310955591001_1.jpg

Performing Because I Love You :wub: :

the-qualities-of-a-man_band.jpg

with the choir :

the-qualities-of-a-man_choir.jpg

Sung Min , the baby sister? xDDDD

200904291518461110_1.jpg

with Gyung Gyu and Hyung Bin :

%EC%82%AC%EB%AA%A8%EB%8B%98_%EB%82%A8%EC%9E%90%EC%9D%98_%EC%9E%90%EA%B2%A9%ED%8C%80_pinosia.jpg?type=w3

Red carpet :wub: :

96888b8a8254622d07eee9af6f00459f.jpg

the ahjussis that I love :

kbsmbc.jpg

@ Daum, Naver , Mundo Hallyu

PATIENTLY WAITING FOR YOU, SUNG MIN oppa!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived