Kim Sung Min 김성민

Guest jayelae

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahhh ... missing Sung Min and Kyung Kyu hyungnim ... these two were hilarious on Qualifications of Men :tears: ... at least I'm glad that after the scandal they became closer . Kyung Kyu, thanks for support Sung Min

Kim Sung Min & Lee Kyung Kyu - Samsung POP CF

samsung-pop-cf.jpg

15s Version

30s Version

Credits : QOMfans @ YT

and some screencaps ^_^ :

samsung-pop.jpg

one of my favorites episodes of Qualifications of Men ... what a amazing moment for oppa :wub:

Qualifications of Men - Flying Special

ksmk.png

Kim Sung Min , the first korean celebrity on a fighter plane B)

WATCH HERE

Thanks to Ithetime for the Eng Subbed videos

The little boy who always wanted to fly

littleksm.png

^ yup ... He's Kim Sung Min :wub:

A man who made his dream come true

ksm_af_1.jpg

ksm_af_2.jpg

ksm_af_3.jpg

ksm_af_4.jpg

ksm_af_5.jpg

ksm_af_6.jpg

ksm_af_7.jpg

I miss that wonderful smile ... stay strong oppa!

I'm watching old episodes of Qualifications of Men ... and looking for some pics , I found a lovely photo of my fav couple :wub:

Remember this episode? ... MEN .... AT WORK! :lol: :

qom1.jpgqom2.jpg

qom3.jpgqom4.jpg

Hyung Bin & Sung Min worked all the day on a tour company ... this is the pic they took with the other employees :

qom5.jpg

so sweet of them :wub: ... love the way Sung Min oppa was smiling , he was really happy being hiperactive at the airport :lol:

ahhh .... miss the SungBin couple :tears:

Source : Naver

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think he's preparing the media and public for a comeback ... it's not a coincidence :phew:

I-m so gratefull with the other famous actors of this team like Kim Seung Soo , Song Jong Ho or Han Jung Soo , who are supporting Sung Min during those hard moments :)

111119 Kim Sung Min as part of Celebrities Baseball Team Albatross

20111119_1321687540_78196400_1.jpg

20111119_1321687727_16107900_1.jpg?1321690229

20111119_1321689453_86413100_1.jpg

20111119_1321689855_70572700_1.jpg?1321690723

20111119_1321690773_51763300_1.jpg

20111119_1321689598_42986900_1.jpg

Korea's Energizer ... fighting :w00t:

Source : TV Report

• 5 months later...

finally ... good news about my troublemaker :)

I'm so proud of him , after those hard momments , he's starting again! fighting Sung Min ^_^

Kim Sung Min Captured on Camera after Drug Incident

72621822.jpg

tvN’s enews captured Kim Sung Min on camera during his time of self-reflection after his drug bust.

On May 10, tvN’s enews reported on the whereabouts of celebrities who’ve received public criticism, such as Kim Sung Min, MC Mong, Shin Jung Hwan, and others.

In 2011, Kim Sung Min was involved in a drug bust, where he was caught with marijuana and methamphetamine. He was then imprisoned, but released on probation. Due to causing disturbance, Kim Sung Min went into a time of self-reflection and is currently holding free performances of his musical.

According to enews’s report, Kim Sung Min is currently acting in musical, The Sound of Music. As the main lead, he has been meeting with audience members with his first-rate acting and singing.

In addition, the musical is currently on a country tour, providing complimentary performances. On the day when enews visited Kim Sung Min, it was Parents’ Day and free performances were carried on for the residents of that area.

More about Kim Sung Min and how he is living will be revealed on enews on May 10.

Source : Enewsworld

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived