Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

Don’t worry I squeal with you. She better choose him. I love HSJ & all but even if this is for ratings - our hottie here  better  be her choice , I ship her with KSJ a lot more :lol:.

I know HSJ is your Oppa too, so it really says a lot that you ship JSM more with KJS. I watched 1% of Anything and though they really have good chemistry there, Oppa is still my bias. :joy: And they both seem to be such cheerful individuals that I think they would be really well-suited. I seriously AM super biased, but I don’t care. SQUEAL!!!

Where are @turtlegirl and @tibba?

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

our hottie here  better  be her choice , I ship her with KSJ a lot more :lol:.

Same gurll!!! Hahaha. I remember the happy together ep. HSJ said KJS and JSM should try dating bec they are compatible. He was so riiiighhht! Watching the livestream a while ago gave me huge butterflies ahhh. These twooo. 

Their article on naver is trending number 1, btw. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, heyyoooo said:

Same gurll!!! Hahaha. I remember the happy together ep. HSJ said KJS and JSM should try dating bec they are compatible. He was so riiiighhht! Watching the livestream a while ago gave me huge butterflies ahhh. These twooo. 

Their article on naver is trending number 1, btw. 

Gosh I’m so tempted to go search for the raw episode now! Have to choose between work and our cute couple. Guess what’s the smart choice? :love:

@heyooo @joonminfan I have loved HSJ long time and still do but I think as a I grow older , I like someone who is warmer and more approachable in personality. When you watch PM do you notice HSJ yes is the brainier of the two but he also has a more aloof personality and is very guarded. He does the tsundere even IRL - it is great for dramas but IRL I don't think I can cope if I keep having to try and open that person up. KSJ wears his heart on his sleeves and is all round sweetheart. He'd be a person that you can easily talk to and you don't have to second guess his feelings. So if I am So Min , I'd prefer KJS...ahahhaahahah... 

Using papago translate from this article http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201904071924893404&ext=na

So were they talking about the drama or off air in the island??? :D

Running Man, " Jeon So-min, Kim Ji-seok, said, " Come out dressed! " What happened?
19-04-07 19:25
프린트 메일 글씨크게 글씨작게 facebook twitter google cyworld band

201904071924893404_1.jpg

Kim Jee-seok, the running man, was brooding over the memory of Jeon.

Actor Kim Ji-seok appeared as a guest on SBS's " Running Man, " which was broadcast on Sunday afternoon. Kim performed melo breathing in the cable TV drama ' Top Star Yoback ' with Jeon 
Jeon asked Kim Ji-seok, " What have you been up to? " while Kim stared at Jeon, saying, " I gained weight and exercised a lot. "

" I wanted something back then. When your room is broken, I'm washing up and say, ' Get dressed! ' I was right out, but you were right under my nose. " I was surprised when I was wearing pajamas and holding towels. "

" We should be careful when we get out of here, " Jeon said, adding, " I would have misunderstood each one. "
Edited by Guest

http://www.namdonews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=518527

HOME News Culture / entertainment
Kim Ji-seok, how real were Jeon So-min and Kissin?

Kim Ji-seok appeared as a guest on SBS's " Running Man " on Saturday.

Kim continued to test telepathy with Jeon on SBS's " Running Man. " In addition, the two met each other with unusual breathing, but displayed a strange atmosphere, raising curiosity.

Earlier, Kim performed exceptional love roles in both Jeon So-min and T.P.N. " Top Star Yoback. "

At that time, he said in an interview with Star News, " Even if the script's fingerprints were only written with nyang nyangangnang, we showed many of our kissing performances. "

518527_138486_3138.jpg
Kim Ji-seok

" I wanted to show a sweet love like a laptop computer, so I didn't have a single chance. It was also a good match for Jeon.

On the other hand, Yoo Hak-chan, the producer who directed " Top Star You-back, " told Newsen, " There are many adult kissing and adult melodramas. I don't really like the kissing scene. "

" In particular, I wanted to revive the analog romance, since God, who filmed in Sky Park, confirmed love to each other. I wanted to talk about pure love. The actual scenes are more realistic. ( in one translation it meant he edited out a lot of the scenes - which implies the actual kisses were steamier than the ones they gave us :triumph: )

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

@heyooo @joonminfan I have loved HSJ long time and still do but I think as a I grow older , I like someone who is warmer and more approachable in personality. When you watch PM do you notice HSJ yes is the brainier of the two but he also has a more aloof personality and is very guarded. He does the tsundere even IRL - it is great for dramas but IRL I don't think I can cope if I keep having to try and open that person up. KSJ wears his heart on his sleeves and is all round sweetheart. He'd be a person that you can easily talk to and you don't have to second guess his feelings. So if I am So Min , I'd prefer KJS...ahahhaahahah... 

Using papago translate from this article

So were they talking about the drama or off air in the island??? :D

Kim Jee-seok, the running man, was brooding over the memory of Jeon.

Actor Kim Ji-seok appeared as a guest on SBS's " Running Man, " which was broadcast on Sunday afternoon. Kim performed melo breathing in the cable TV drama ' Top Star Yoback ' with Jeon 

Jeon asked Kim Ji-seok, " What have you been up to? " while Kim stared at Jeon, saying, " I gained weight and exercised a lot. "

" I wanted something back then. When your room is broken, I'm washing up and say, ' Get dressed! ' I was right out, but you were right under my nose. " I was surprised when I was wearing pajamas and holding towels. "

" We should be careful when we get out of here, " Jeon said, adding, " I would have misunderstood each one. "

Yeah I love how Oppa is always trying to liven up the atmosphere on PM. It seems like he isn’t afraid of making a fool of himself and being the clown. Absolutely love that about him! I have first-hand experience of living with a man who doesn’t say what’s on his mind easily, and it can get frustrating. 

I know that’s already a very good translator but lol-ing at “when your room is broken” and “perform melo breathing”, and simultaneously squealing at “I wanted something back then”. I swear these two are trying to give me a heart attack! 

Cant wait to watch the ep with subs!

http://www.viva100.com/main/view.php?key=20190407001839329

The translation here is pure gold  :mrgreen::joy: ...diamond spoon !!! Whoever marries oppa would have a good life .

Kim Ji-seok's family history, it turns out they were born with a diamond spoon, not a gold spoon.  

0003945157_001_20190131094838280
Photo : Jay Stars Entertainment Offer

Actor Kim Ji-seok has appeared in " Running Man " and his unusual family history is being talked about.

Recently, the online community released the list of " Diamond Substar " on its " Open " list.

At that time, Kim was ranked in second place as an actor from a prestigious family, who also admitted Lee Seo-jin, who was ranked third.

Kim, who already boasts his smart hair in a " problematic man " role, is a graduate of a prestigious private high school, with a master's degree in German education at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies and Kyung Hee University.

When he was studying in the U.K., he was from an all-star school with an annual tuition of up to 50 million won, and went to a school where even aristocratic sports were taught. I even swam with Prince William of England.

His brother is a brilliant man who has a basic IQ of 150 or above, and works as an Asian marketing manager for a U.S. company in charge of Hong Kong's financial services.

Kim's father and mother also had fancy specifications. His uncle was the founder of the first Korean church in London, and his younger father was a professor of English at Myongji College. His grandfather was an independence activist who served as a disciple of Kim Gu.

A reporter Kim Yong-jun

1 minute ago, joonminfan said:

I have first-hand experience of living with a man who doesn’t say what’s on his mind easily, and it can get frustrating. 

I sympathise. I love it in dramas but gosh that's only because we the viewers are privy to his thoughts . Real life tsunderes are hard work.

3 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

know that’s already a very good translator but lol-ing at “when your room is broken” and “perform melo breathing”, and simultaneously squealing at “I wanted something back then”. I swear these two are trying to give me a heart attack! 

ahahah I cannot even imagine what they mean.  :D That's why I can't wait to find out if this was refer specifically to the drama scenes or this was BTS. 

One more article...squeal level is 11 out of 10 :love: I think this is the one you translated for @joonminfan

http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=1742481

The pink air of actors Kim Ji-seok and Jeon So-min attracts attention.

SBS' "Running Man," which aired on Thursday, depicts a restaurant date between Jeon and Kim.

When Jeon saw Kim Ji-seok, she said, "I feel awkward and excited to meet you somewhere else," adding, "In fact, I couldn't sleep because I was excited. It's the first time in two years that I've had such an atmosphere," he said in a shame.

"I asked him to come out," Kim Ji-seok said. "But he's been talking to you as you want. Why is resonance number one and I am number two? Do you like Gong Gong-gong?" In response, Jeon said, "It's because his a guest ( found a better translation). In fact, Kim Ji-seok is number one," he said, adding to a strange air.

Also, Jeon asked Kim Ji-seok, "Have you ever been excited or not while filming?" and Kim said, "I was thrilled. Your casual behavior was shaking. I've never seen such an opposite actor before," he said, stirring up the whole crowd.

Jeon So-min and Kim Ji-seok, meanwhile, collaborated on tvN's "Top Star Yoo-baek."

---------------------

http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=1742481

Two slightly different translations: 

Kim Ji-seok, a running man, was jealous of Jeon and Lee Sang-yeop.

Actor Kim Ji-seok appeared as a guest on SBS's " Running Man, " which was broadcast on Sunday afternoon. Kim had a chance to breathe in the cable TV drama ' Top Star Yu Baek ' with Jeon So-min.

Kim Ji-seok and Jeon So-min

They conducted a telepathy test and chose the sea or the mountain. Kim also mentioned cola as his favorite drink when he was tired, and pork cutlet as his favorite menu at once.

And who did we swear the most? I said, ' Sir, ' and Kim said, ' Sang-sup was the only one who looked pretty. ' Chun So-min said, " I took care of him because he was struggling. It was a sore finger, " Kim said, " Sang-suk is always talking! " I thought you liked Sang-yeop. "

-------------------------------------------------

Actor Kim Ji-seok appeared as a guest on SBS' "Running Man," which aired Thursday afternoon. Kim Ji-seok once collaborated with Jeon in the cable channel tvN drama "Top Star Yu Baek-yi."

Kim Ji-seok and Jeon So-min conducted telepathic tests, and chose "Sea" among the oceans and mountains. He then mentioned "Cola" as his favorite drink when Kim is tired and "Dongas" as his favorite menu for Jeon So-min at once, drawing attention.

Who else did we swear the most? I said "director," and Kim Ji-seok said, "Only the upper half was pretty." "I took care of my older brother because he was having a hard time," she said. It was a sore finger," Kim Ji-seok said, "I can't stop talking! It's weird," she said, adding, "I thought you liked Sang-yeop."

Edited by Guest

Last one for tonight :D http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201904071656179476388_1

It was followed by a special feature titled "Sulliver," a fluttering real-life variety romance period, to mark Jeon's birthday. Enjoying a real date with the male lead who showed the best chemistry with Jeon in the drama. The cost of dating is paid by one member named by Jeon So-min, and the members had to pursue it to prevent such a date. I was hoping that Jeon would be able to avoid the members.

Jeon So-min, who started dating Kim Ji-seok by beating the members, enjoyed cooking the course as his first date. Kim Ji-seok and Jeon So-min, who have met for the first time in a long time since filming the drama, created warmth by releasing behind-the-scenes stories from the filming of the drama "Top Star Yoo-baek." But it wasn't a simple race. He had to complete five secret missions to lead to the next course.

Kim Ji-seok directed a thrilling date with Jeon, but he made Jeon laugh with his unusual image as a dwarf. Jeon So-min, who kept trying to complete the secret mission. However, looking at the people, Kim said, "To make a seat so difficult meant that I hate myself," and made him laugh. Meanwhile, the members were seen struggling to prevent Jeon from dating.

------------------------

Same article - slightly different translation

Then, there was a special feature called " The Snowber, " a real variety romantic story that celebrates Jeon's birthday. Enjoying a real date with Jeon So-min and the best Kemi in the drama. The dating expenses were paid by a member identified by Jeon So-min, who had to chase them to prevent them. It is expected that Jeon will be able to avoid the members.

Having been on a date with Kim Ji-seok while avoiding the other members, Jeon enjoyed the course meal as a first date. Kim Ji-seok and Jeon So-min, who will meet for the first time in a long time after shooting the drama, created a warm atmosphere by releasing the story of top star Yu-back. But it was not a simple race. He had to complete five secret missions before he could advance to the next course.

Kim made a thrilling date with Jeon, but Jeon made her laugh with her unique image of a liberalist. Jeon So-min, who has tried to continue her secret mission. Looking at Jeon, however, Kim made her laugh by saying, " I don't like you this much. " In the midst of the battle, members appeared struggling to prevent Jeon from dating.

_-------------------------

Aigoo...oppa kill joy...she wanted to reenact the kissing scene from another  drama...but oppa resisted- just wipe her mouth 

Edited by Guest

Ahhh I'm here I'm here after FOREVER. What is going on? What have I missed? Omo I have a lot of catching up to do.....I did see some pics on Instagram but I don't know what's going on. Okay, I will go back and read through everything now....

• Love 1

I'M HERE I'M HERE. 

Thank you Running Man, for making my Jiseok-Somin-Seokjin meeting a reality in the form of a makjang roleplay.  I squealed when I saw HSJ in the preview! The 'date' in this ep was less cringey than I thought, Somin and Jiseok are adorable! I don't see any sparks there, but they definitely seem close. I love them :tears:

Tbh I didn't expect such overwhelming positive response to Somin and Jiseok, all the trending articles/topics etc. Wouldn't be surprised if they get paired up again in another drama. I wouldn't mind if it happens a few dramas down the road. Not too soon please. 

• Love 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1315688wpp/running-man-reveals-secret-couple-in-race-among-singles-jun-so-min-enjoys-a-heart-fluttering-date-with-kim-ji-suk

The show then moved onto the next part of the episode, where Jun So Min was given a “Real Variety Dating” mission. Several stars who had acted alongside Jun So Min in various projects gathered on set to go on a romantic date with her.

The first actor to join the segment was Jun So Min’s “Top Star U-Back” co-star Kim Ji Suk, whom she named on a previous episode of “Running Man” as a co-star who made her heart flutter during filming. As they began their date, Jun So Min was unable to meet Kim Ji Suk’s eyes while speaking. Seeing this, he told her, “Can you tell me while making eye contact?” In response, she commented, “It’s because this is the first time something like this has happened that I’m so nervous. I’m nervous, aren’t you?”

running-man-03.jpg

Kim Ji Suk then told the actress, “I’ve seen everything you said about me on air. After watching the broadcast, I thought, ‘Did I really just [spend my time focusing on] filming the drama?'” In response, Jun So Min asked, “Then have you ever felt flustered in real life while shooting the drama with me?” Without hesitating, he replied, “Yes, I have. There have been multiple moments where my heart thumped as well.”

————

https://www.soompi.com/article/1315839wpp/watch-lee-yi-kyung-ha-seok-jin-and-kim-ji-suk-fight-for-jun-so-mins-affections-in-running-man-preview

Get ready for an exciting battle over love on next week’s episode of “Running Man”!

On April 7, the SBS variety show aired a fun sneak peek at its action-packed upcoming episode. The clip starts out with the “Running Man” cast still locked inside a room as Jun So Minenjoys her date with “Top Star U-Back” co-star Kim Ji Suk. As the seven cast members frantically search for an escape route, HaHa worries, “What if there’s a time limit?” Lee Kwang Soo notes that the production staff has begun packing up their cameras, and as Yoo Jae Suk unravels a mysterious clue, the lights suddenly go out.

Meanwhile, Jun So Min continues her mission of going on dates with several of her co-stars from her past dramas. The preview shows the actress sharing a romantic moment with Kim Ji Suk as they dance together, and Jun So Min comments in voice-over, “I feel great right now.”

However, the clip then cuts to Jun So Min dancing in the exact same pose with Lee Yi Kyung, her co-star from the 2015 JTBC drama “Maids.” Jun So Min exclaims, “You’ve really grown up and become a man,” and Lee Yi Kyung replies with a laugh, “Why is my heart racing?”

Jun So Min also excitedly greets Ha Seok Jin, her co-star from the 2016 drama “1% of Anything,” with an affectionate hug. Ha Seok Jin tells her, “It’s been a long time,” and as a jealous Kim Ji Suk arrives on the scene, Jun So Min jokingly commands them, “Fight over me!”

While an upset Kim Ji Suk complains about Ha Seok Jin, Lee Yi Kyung attempts to win Jun So Min over with his impressive dance moves and an ardent declaration of love. Ha Seok Jin remarks, “Wow, this is suddenly turning into a competition,” and Jun So Min playfully urges them, “Fight!”

You might have to fight his many fans @joonminfan . Look at the upvotes,  & all the comments were on his handsome face & heart fluttering looks :blush:. What makes me happy is the renewed interest on TSYB. 

https://ddoboja.blogspot.com/2019/04/sunday-variety-roundup-my-ugly-duckling.html

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-04-07%2Bat%2B9.23.5
Screen%2BShot%2B2019-04-07%2Bat%2B9.23.2
Original Source (Sports Chosun via Naver): "There was a time when my heart raced"…Jeon So Min x Kim Ji Suk, nervous first date (featuring So Min · Jae Young wins)

Nationwide ratings for the episode that aired on April 7: 6.5% (cr. Naver TV)

1. [+2136, -28] Kim Ji Suk is overall really heart flutting ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1181, -29] Kim Ji Suk, seriously, the things he says are really heart fluttering ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Everyone, please binge-watch 'Top Star Yoo Baek'~~~

3. [+713, -43] Isn't he so handsome? They match so well together

4. [+484, -16] As a person who watched 'Top Star Yoo Baek', Kim Ji Suk is really handsome ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+364, -10] 'Top Star Yoo Baek' fans, is the drama fun? I didn't watch it but seeing these two's chemistry in real life, I feel like I'm being sold..... Kim Ji Suk and Jeon So Min, both of their puppy cuteness is overflowing ㅜㅜ
↪ [+69, -0] 'Top Star Yoo Baek' is my life drama, a healing drama. Their chemistry in 'Top Star Yoo Baek' is even more and more good, make sure to watch it