Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

Guest .alyak_

I think he's so cute and I adore watching him on gameshows.

Can someone recommend me one of his best drama?

Guest elainecruz63

I think he's so cute and I adore watching him on gameshows.

Can someone recommend me one of his best drama?

likable or not with han ji hye you can watch it on veoh with english subs.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cheesecake

Thanks for sharing this info huangsy. Anyway, does anyone knows his cyworld link? I hope someone could post new pictures of him. I really like his role as Kang Baeko ssi in the drama I hate you but it's fine. He's so adorable and bubbly there. I knew that he looks familiar, since he was casted in nonstop 5.

Guest elainecruz63

Thanks for sharing this info huangsy. Anyway, does anyone knows his cyworld link? I hope someone could post new pictures of him. I really like his role as Kang Baeko ssi in the drama I hate you but it's fine. He's so adorable and bubbly there. I knew that he looks familiar, since he was casted in nonstop 5.

http://www.cyworld.com/superbosuk

he has new pics there. don't know how to post in this forum!

have fun!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest elainecruz63

does anyone have any news about him?

i really enjoyed his drama i hate you but it's fine

Found this videos from you tube ... title : Mnet scandal with KJS

MMnet Scandal 0201 Kim Ji Suk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-tZDgGwdpI

2dt27vo.jpg

MMnet Scandal 0202 Kim Ji Suk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65ng96utUfg

credit:kaypopv

MMnet Scandal 0204 Kim Ji Suk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLqOg4hQS88

• 2 months later...

Posted by Rubie at Soompi News Thread

July 23, 2009

Movie Review

'Take Off' brings out the human drama of sport

By Shin Hae-in

SEOUL, July 23 (Yonhap) -- Watching South Korean sports movie "Take Off" is like going to a tight football match: the excitement begins just when you think it's all over.

This rare film focuses in on the country's oft-overlooked national ski jumping team. Those who enjoyed the 1993 U.S. movie "Cool Runnings" will find themselves smiling at familiar moments.

Like the Walt Disney film based on the true story of the first Jamaican bobsled team to make it to the Winter Olympics, "Take Off" (Gukgadaepyo) tells the emotional story of South Korean ski jumpers who struggle against national indifference toward the sport and their own life difficulties.

20090723102956_bodyfile.jpg

Partly non-fiction, the film spotlights a hodge-podge team assembled to support the Korean city of Muju's bid for the Winter Olympics in 1996. The International Olympic Committee questioned then how Korea could host the Winter Olympics without even having a ski jumping team.

Led by a former children's ski instructor who knows nothing about the sport -- he spells it "sky" jumping -- the team's five athletes include a Korean-American adoptee and former U.S. junior alpine skier (Ha Jeong-woo) who comes to Korea looking for his biological mother, a nightclub host (Kim Dong-wook) who joins the team because he has a crush on the coach's daughter, and a young orphan (Kim Ji-seok) who is the sole breadwinner for his grandmother and younger brother.

20090723103007_bodyfile.jpg

Inexperienced, unprepared and a laughing stock at home and abroad, the team grows from its hapless and rag-tag beginning to become passionate and competitive, finally winning a berth at the Nagano Olympic Games in Japan.

As sports films often do, "Take Off" concentrates on the emotional side of the characters as they struggle to set aside personal conflicts and form a bond as "National Representatives," the film's Korean title.

But director Kim Yong-hwa, creator of the 2006 box office hit "200 Pounds Beauty," overdoes this some. With so many episodes crammed into the film -- from issues of ethnicity and family to romance and poverty -- "Take Off" barely manages to retain its "sports film" label. A tendency of the actors to over-emote also distracts from the plot.

20090723103015_bodyfile.jpg

The film takes a relieving turn in the last 30 minutes, however, as the Olympic Games begin. Pulling audiences to the edge of their seat, the film shows the power of sport to captivate and excite viewers -- even if the event itself is fictional.

"I had always wanted to do a sports movie," director Kim told audiences at the movie's domestic premier Wednesday. "I felt that the past seven months we spent on top of a mountain, hanging on wires (to get the right shot) was all worth it. I am quite satisfied with the result."

Seven athletes are officially registered as ski jumpers in Korea, and four of them belong to the national team. The team has overcome poor domestic support and unfavorable practicing conditions to win medals at the Tarvisio Winter Universiade Games in 2003 and the Harbin Winter Universiade Games held in February this year, among other tournaments.

"Take Off" will hit local theaters on July 30.

Credits: hayney@yna.co.kr via yonhapnews.co.kr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note, Ji Suk Jin will play the role of a vampire in KBS' Korean Ghost Stories (2009) episode called "Blood Ghost" according to KBS' Entertainment Relay Ep 1281.

51772345.jpg

75294628.jpg

90947396.jpg

40806147.jpg

77545102.jpg

70466534.jpg

r12n.jpg

thanx to credits

김지석 “수줍음 많던 소시 써니 가수될 줄 몰랐다”(인터뷰②)

[2009-07-29 07:19:12]

2009072815083710031.jpg

뉴스엔 글 송윤세 기자/사진 정유진 기자]

소녀시대가 ‘소원을 말해봐’라고 노래 부르는데 제 소원은 써니와 상봉하는 거예요.

배우 김지석은 써니(본명 이순규)를 데뷔 전 초등학생 때 본 적이 있다고 밝혔다.

그는 “당시 내가 대학생이었고 순규는 초등학생이었다. 순규는 정말 수줍음이 많고 조용한 아이였다. 정말 가수가 될 줄은 몰랐다”며 “연락이 안 되다가 몇 년이 지난 후 갑자기 소녀시대가 돼 나타났다”고 말했다.

지금 연락이 닿느냐는 물음에 “요즘 소녀시대가 ‘소원을 말해봐’라고 노래하는데 지석이의 소원이 바로 써니와 상봉이다. 이번 일을 계기로 써니와 다시 연락이 됐으면 좋겠다”고 바람을 드러냈다.

앞서 그는 27일 방송된 MBC ‘유재석 김원희의 놀러와’를 통해서도 소녀시대 써니와 특별한 인연을 공개한 바 있다. 방송에서 김지석은 “써니의 아버지와 친해 자주 써니의 집에 놀러 갔었다”며 “그때는 마냥 어리고 귀여웠는데 지금은 TV 보면 떨린다”고 써니와 인연을 자랑했다.

한편 김지석은 7월 29일 개봉하는 영화 ‘국가대표’(감독 김용화/제작 KM컬쳐㈜)에서 할머니와 동생을 돌보기 위해 국가대표가 된 말 없는 소년가장 칠구로 분했다.

극중 칠구는 쇠약한 할머니(김지영 분)와 독특한 정신세계를 지난 동생 봉구(이재응 분)를 보살펴온 소년 가장으로 입대영장이 나왔지만 가족걱정 때문에 군입대를 연기하기 위해 스키점프 국가대표팀에 합류했다.

‘국가대표’는 찢어진 점프복을 기워 입어가며 대회에 나가는 열악한 현실 속에서도 불가능하다고 믿었던 도전에 성공한 대한민국 스키점프 선수들의 실화를 모티브로 했으며 태극마크와 전혀 어울리지 않는 녀석들이 대한민국 최초의 스키점프 국가대표로 거듭나는 과정을 그렸다.

또 그는 8월 10일부터 한 달간 전파를 타는 KBS 2TV ‘2009 전설의 고향’ 첫회 ‘혈귀’(血鬼) 편에 혈귀로 출연해 눈길을 끌 예정이다. ‘혈귀’는 냉혹한 흡혈귀와 한 깊은 여자의 운명적 만남을 그렸으며 김지석 외 이영은 김홍표가 출연했다.

2009072815083710032.jpg

2009072815083710033.jpg

credit www.newsen.com

• 2 weeks later...

Source : KBS Global Entertainment News

'Korean Ghost Series' to Make Comeback

[2009-07-31]

The KBS TV "Korean Ghost Series," which aired last year after a nine-year hiatus and recorded viewer ratings of 17.7 percent, will hit the small screen again this summer.

137_389_l.jpg

▲ Kim Ji-seok of "Korean Ghost Series - Vampire," which will air August 10

The "2009 Korean Ghost Series," which will air twice a week starting August 10, will feature innovative filming techniques and computer graphics that blend digital and analog technologies. The series will also revamp traditional stories, such as "The Story of Ghost," "Regret and Forgiveness" and "Good and Evil." The cast, who are accustomed to epic dramas, portray their characters in a contemporary way while the use of advanced computer graphic technologies adds to the sophisticated production method of the series.

The "2009 Korean Ghost Series" will consist of "Vampire," "The Regrets of Bamboo Knife," "Servant," "Wood Ghost," "Surrogate Mother," "Forbidden Book," "Silent Village" and "Fox With Nine Tails." The cast includes Kim Ji-seok, Lee Young-eun, Chung Kyeo-woon, Cho Yoon-hee, Kim Gap-soo, Heo Young-ran, Lee Se-na, Chun Hye-bin and Ahn Jae-mo. The still shots of Kim Ji-seok in the "Vampire" episode, which will air first, has already aroused interest in viewers. The production briefing for the "2009 Korean Ghost Series" will be held August 5. The series will go on air August 10.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Press-Con Pics posted by luthien on 5 Aug 2009

102295_l.jpg

5395_6.jpg

5395_10.jpg

5395_1.jpg

source: http://www.innolife.net/index.htm

Press-Con Pics posted by C51236 on 6 Aug 2009

Press con

legendsc.jpg

Kim Ji Suk

kimjisuk.jpg

Lee Young Eun & Kim Ji Suk

lyekjs3.jpg

lyekjs.jpg

lyekjs2.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KJS's next drama project - Pursuing Servants 추노 {KBS 2009}

Guest luthien

^^ usually i'm grossed out with the mustache.. but KJS is smokin' hot in his latest pictures! He was such a baby face in Likable or Not. :)

Wow, quite a few projects on his plate. I can't remember much about his acting in LoN, except for him being so lovable. Will be definitely looking forward to his drama/movie.

http://daheefanel.wordpress.com/2009/08/06...a-youngs-lover/

Kim Ji Seok Cast As Lee Na Young’s Lover

There’s been a veritable flood of disappointing casting news lately, huh?

Actor Kim Ji Seok has been cast in the upcoming film Dad Likes Women, which is directed by new director Lee Gwang Jae, and is set to star Lee Na Young in the role of a transwoman whose son (born of a college relationship) comes searching for her. However, the son is unaware that his “dad” is now living as a woman. Kim Ji Seok plays a make-up artist in love with Lee Na Young’s character, and who chases after her.

The film is described as a “human comic drama”. Whatever that means. It’s produced by Harimao Pictures, which also produced the recent hit Kang Ji Hwan-Kim Ha Neul comedy Level 7 Civil Servant.

Kim Ji Seok’s career seems to be really kicking off lately, what with his roles in the upcoming horror drama series Hometown of Legends, and the Ha Jung Woo sports film National Representative. His choices seem to be improving, too. But still. Every time I watch this guy act, I can’t help but burst out laughing. It’s just so painful that if I didn’t laugh, I’d have to cry instead. I don’t have anything against the guy personally – he seems like a cute, nice guy in variety shows – but this is just disappointing. Especially since this looks like an interesting film, what with the whole transgender theme and all. Korea’s rapidly opening up more and more to showing this kind of thing in its media, isn’t it? It’s nice to see, even if I’m not convinced that it means that prejudices are going away – they’re not. But people seem more open to talking about it, which is a good first step, in my books.

At any rate, I don’t think Kim Ji Seok’s role is all that prominent, so it should be okay, overall. Here’s for hoping that a good, interesting film will come out of this.

(Via Star News)

Guest antinh85

His new movie is something to look forward too. He's more well known now. Love him in "love letters and xman". He's so cute.!