Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

Guest kevjc07

Well, what did you guys think of Ji Suk in Love Letter? I was really happy to see he came back. He looked REALLY good too! I love the clothes he was wearing when he came out. And his dance was so much fun! He was cute and dorky, like he usually is. I can't wait to see the second part. I hope he stays in Love Letter for a long timje. I really missed him on the show ^^

With his physique and height, I would never have thought him to be weak. Maybe he should work out more to gain muscles and become strong like other men. It's kind of a turn off to be weak. I don't mean anything bad since I really like him for being so nice and choosing Jo Jung Rin on Love Letter. I just don't want others to make fun of his weakness. :)

Guest theLEGEND

I'm just wondering, he studied in England before right? and he always reminds me of Wang Lee Hom.

I've seen in on X-Man Pattaya Special as well as Love Letter. He's a nice guy! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He's so hot!

Saw him in XMan pattya then I found him really hot already... and he swims well and raps!

THEN I saw him in Vineyard man with YEH... couldn't stop drooling

THEN I found his thread on Soompi! Yeah!

Looking forward to more of his series

• 3 months later...
Guest s0urp@tchk!d

200607040181_00.jpg

7/4/06 – Kim Ji Suk (김지석) will costar with Yoon Eun Hye and Oh Man Suk in the Monday-Tuesday drama “That Man of Vineyard (포도밭 그 사나이)” scheduled to be aired by KBS2 on 7/24 following the final episode of “Mr. Goodbye”. He plays the role Kyung Min (경민) who is very popular among your women and is a plastic surgery doctor working in the public healthcare center in the countryside. The heroine Ji Hyun (played by Yoon Eun Hye) is attracted by Kyung Min’s high-class disposition. In addition to KJS, supporting cast including Lee Soon Jae, Yoon Moon Shik, and Sun woo Yong Nye (이순재, 윤문식, 선우용녀) will perform in this drama.

credits to the Yoon Eun Hye and Dram News Thread

guys KIM JI SUK is the MAIN LEAD of YOON EUN HYE'S NEW drama "That Man of Vineyard". he is the one. at first when i heard it was him playing the lead i was a bit unsure. the pictures they had of him on the news page made him look so old and creepy. but i guess not! hes pretty cute, hip and very young. looking forward to seeing his acting skills!

hey look! recent pics of jisuk w/ his new tooth veneer! haha. now he has a PEERRRFEEECT smile. :D

and if you haven't figured it out by now -- just FYI: OH MAN SUK is the lead male in Vineyard Man. Jisuk is just the SUPPORTING actor. that's why the man looked so "old and creepy" hahahah b/c oh man suk is actually like 32...or was it 35?? but i have to say, he's got a pretty young looking face for that age.

hemm i thought Wang Lee Hom(taiwanese singer) coming to korea or what, but then the new korean celebrity..

well his Face look alike to Taiwanese Singer ...Wang Lee Hom!!!

YEA! OH JEEZ. I THINK HE RESEMBLES WLH a bit too!!! except for the eyes though. i think it's b/c wang lee hom has double eyelids. but i see the similarities!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kevjc07

Well guys, I realize I have fallen behind on updating this thread. I didn't mean to but it just happened. Anyways, I knew Ji Suk was in a new drama but I didn't know the channel or name of the drama until now. He plays a cop and the channel it aired on was KBS. The drama is called The Police. Does anyone know if there was a thred for the drama? I have been searching for like half an hour and I can't seem to find one. I hope a thread for it was created.

• 3 months later...
Guest stonyokwe

Yay! Found something on Kim Ji Suk ... I love him from Love Letter and Xman soooo clever and witty and handsome too! Um, this is my first time posting by the way! Hope I can share some "oooing and aaahiing" with ya'll! I have a question.

QUESTION: WHICH CHARACTER DID HE PLAY IN SANGDO YA HAKKYO KAJJA?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kevjc07

Yay! Found something on Kim Ji Suk ... I love him from Love Letter and Xman soooo clever and witty and handsome too! Um, this is my first time posting by the way! Hope I can share some "oooing and aaahiing" with ya'll! I have a question.

QUESTION: WHICH CHARACTER DID HE PLAY IN SANGDO YA HAKKYO KAJJA?

Hey. If you're talking about his character in the drama Sangdoo Let's Go To School, he just played an extra. He was one of the guys standing with Hye Bin in one of the beginning episodes. I think it was episode 3 or 5.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stonyokwe

Thank you so much. I haven't been in here in a while, but have just been watching some other Loveletter episodes today and wanted to come in and show him some love. he is really really talented. It doesn't seem he's done much since Vineyard Man. I really really hope he gets to do more stuff.

• 2 months later...
Guest Aniiswan

Yes, Ji Suk appeared in 200 pound beauty. He got beat up in the elevator by kim ahjoong right before first performance. It was hilarious, he's so funny and cute! I enjoy watching him. btw, I am new here, nice to meet all the jisuk fans here ^_^

It doesn't seem he's done much since Vineyard Man. I really really hope he gets to do more stuff.

He was in The Police, a KBS 21-episode drama series that aired weekly (23 November 2006 - 19 April 2007)

runpreview_01.jpg

He's got a new daily drama which takes over the timeslot of KBS' As Much As Heaven And Earth.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/dmz/news/1473930_14820.html

Preview Clip of Kim Ji Suk's new KBS Daily Drama Series, which makes it debut on 3 Sept 2007

Soompi's Discussion Thread on "I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나"

• 1 month later...