Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

Guest inezjang

Oh yeah...he's so sexy with facial hair! I cant wait to watch 'Take Of'f/National Athlete' with Ha Jung Woo it's such an awesome movie!!

Indeed he's getting more popular yay! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for the pics and news.

As for the press conference, is she the one who portrayed as Ji Young in LoN? Baekho's first love?

I don't know if it's posted or not. As requested by blingz, here is Kim Ji suk in Love Generation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4ElfJ0ZsQA...feature=related

(Sorry since I can't open youtube now so I can't write down the uploader/credit)

Miss him, hope can see him in drama soon. I even re-watched LoN, really love his chemistry with HJH. ^^

• 1 month later...

Thanks a lot for the pics and news.

As for the press conference, is she the one who portrayed as Ji Young in LoN? Baekho's first love?

I don't know if it's posted or not. As requested by blingz, here is Kim Ji suk in Love Generation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4ElfJ0ZsQA...feature=related

(Sorry since I can't open youtube now so I can't write down the uploader/credit)

Miss him, hope can see him in drama soon. I even re-watched LoN, really love his chemistry with HJH. ^^

hie ke2,

Thanks for your help! Have recently bought the DVD for LoN, am re-watching it now although I have no idea what they are saying :huh: . No English subs but I enjoy the KJS's acting. Love HJH too and her fashion style.

I googled and found these on KJS lately (doing my bit as a fan :) ). Just to share with everyone;

Loveholic MV (Hurt)

- Totally hooked on loveholic/s now. Can't get their album where I am, but will keep looking.

News in Korean

http://news.joins.com/article/879/3788879.html?ctg=15

- Used babelfish for translation. Can't make sense out of it but think it's something to do with meeting fans in Japan. Not too sure, though. Anyone who feels like translating is most welcomed!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest 2AM-Fan

I've 1st saw him in the drama Run Now. He is really a great actor, can't wait to see him in Chuno tommorow @ KBSWorld. & just downloaded Take Off.

20100118172507_002001.jpg

20100118172507_002000.jpg

20100118172507_002002.jpg

20100118172507_002007.jpg

20100118172507_002003.jpg

20100118172507_002009.jpg

20100118172507_002005.jpg

20100118172507_002012.jpg

20100118172507_002013.jpg

20100118172507_002008.jpg

20100118172507_002010.jpg

20100118172507_002011.jpg

20100118172507_002014.jpg

20100118172507_002006.jpg

20100118172507_002015.jpg

• 1 month later...

Stars promote Think Green compaign

hazzys10.jpg

For the month of April, LG Fashion’s brand HAZZYS will be actively promoting its “Think Green” environmental campaign. They have brought on a group of stars to help push its eco-friendly message and organic T-shirts with a photo shoot. The sales of the HAZZYS 100% organic cotton T-shirts will be donated to an environmental organization.

The brand ambassadors are actors Kim Bum, Lee Soo-kyung, Kim Hyo-jin, Min Hyo-rin, Kim Ji-suk, and Ki Tae-young, and on a purely superficial note, the shoot is very simple but looks lovely.

The prints for the T-shirts are the result of a collaboration with painter Lee Chul-soo. Customers who buy a certain amount over the duration of the campaign will be given a gift and will be invited to a special event for patrons.

credit dramabeans

a pic from the 46th Baeksang, looking good in that white tuxedo ^^

20100327094522.jpg

another pic from Instyle

2010032417271110011.jpg

Guest mab2007

Woaah! Finally.. He has his thread now.. :) I've been looking for it since from his drama " Likable or Note "... That was when I discovered him.. He's totally the ideal guy for me. Hahaha.. :D

anyway, Since it's his thread.. I didn't see any pics of him from the drama " Chuno ".. I want to see his body! Hahaha!.. He's playing a chic boy role in the drama.. Hahaha.. Please post some of his pics plssss.... :)

Hi KJS's gals! ^^

juz dropped by to share KJS's clips from Drama Personal Taste. enjoy! :)

[10/2/24] Pers0nal Taste - Kim Ji Seok & Hwang Ji Hye Poster Photoshoot

[10/03/19] Pers0nal T@ste - Chang Ryul & In- Hee's wedding scene

[10/04/14] Pers0naL T@ste - Interview with Kim Ji-seok

source: MBC

Guest antinh85

So sad he's leaving for the army this june! just when his career is on the rise. Lolz funny how he always get stuck the sleezy guy type of roles. Example "chuno,likeable or not, Personal taste". Though his acting had improved much. I'm so so glad for him.

We'll just have to wait for another 2 years for his comeback.:(

Spotted his hotness in Personal Taste, and so am now also watching Likable or Not. Tonight's Personal Taste episode reveals that Kim Ji Suk speaks good English. Why does he speak English fluently?

KJS purposely adjusted his English accent in Likeable or Not, during the job interview, in order to portray BaekHo learning English on his own..

He studied overseas when he was younger (I think it was GB).

Kim Ji Suk plans for his upcoming enlistment

kimjisuk118.jpg

Kim Ji-suk’s up for his military duty, and has announced that he will begin his service in June, according to a statement made by his management on 21st. His current drama, MBC’s Personal Taste, will be his last project before enlistment.

His management clarified that the speculation that his enlistment would come on May 26, however, is false. At his recent fanmeeting, Kim’s Chuno co-star Oh Ji-ho had joked, “I hear you’re going on May 26.” However, in actuality Kim has not yet fixed a date.

As is the case with so many actors, Kim’s enlistment comes just as his career is starting to heat up. He had a role in the popular 2007 series Likable or Not, had a box office mega-success with the sports comedy Take Off, then built on that popularity as Wang Son in the recent Chuno. In Personal Taste, he plays a spineless cad with enough humor to make him an enjoyable-to-hate sort of character. The drama airs its finale on May 20.

credit dramabeans via Via Star News