Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

19 minutes ago, triplem said:

I started watching PM for Ha seok Jin, but ended up loving KJS because he wears his heart on the sleeves sort of person .

Ah same, he's just so endearing. Actually come to think of it he's similar to JSM in that sense. Must be nice to meet someone with a similar personality, I hope they remain friends. HSJ is also a weakness of mine, he's so intense I can't deal whenever he has his thinking face on. Essentially I get very very distracted  watching PM and I will forever be jealous of JSM :joy:

Also I've watched that. He and Park Kyung are soooo cute. He's such a fun hyung to be around, he's rather affectionate too isn't he. He just seems like such a genuine person and I hope good things continue to come to him :heart:

Edited by tibba
  • Love 2

I find HSJ pretty hot too.. watched him in this long drama called Legendary Witches and of course 1% of Something. But I don’t know why KJS still appeals to me more. I think he tends to be more cheerful and cheeky which is something I like in men.

Anyway, I just realised, Oppa and HSJ shared 2 female co-stars. JSM and Han Ji Hye! HJH was in Legendary Witches with HSJ and in Likeable or Not with Oppa. Such a coincidence! Now the two men are in PM together and are besties!

• Like 2

Oh gosh so many videos I need to watch now! Thank you @triplem for posting all these links! Honestly I had no idea you could find so much on YT lol. I'm a bit out of it. I am not familiar with Problematic Men, can anyone explain the premise of the show for me and if it's available subbed to watch anywhere? @joonminfan I'd die to see KJS modeling underwear. Seriously, just die. So maybe it's a good thing he hasn't done so yet :P

• Like 2

Just now, turtlegirl said:

Oh gosh so many videos I need to watch now! Thank you @triplem for posting all these links! Honestly I had no idea you could find so much on YT lol. I'm a bit out of it. I am not familiar with Problematic Men, can anyone explain the premise of the show for me and if it's available subbed to watch anywhere? @joonminfan I'd die to see KJS modeling underwear. Seriously, just die. So maybe it's a good thing he hasn't done so yet :P

I’ve been watching PM but with Chinese subtitles. Maybe @triplem or @tibba knows where to find the ones with English subs. I just don’t see how Oppa can’t be offered an underwear commercial. We all saw his physique. It’s just the right kind for an underwear commercial. :love: oh my I just can’t let go yet. I’m most prob gonna be rewatching TSYB and PM at the same time till Oppa comes up with a new drama. Hopefully this time he is the male lead too. No more second lead roles for Oppa! He deserves to get the girl! Oh ya, I’m gonna watch Rebel too. I heard he acted really well in that as a tyrannical king. My dear @turtlegirl go watch 20th Century Boy and Girl first. You won’t regret it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oh right. I forgot Han Ji Hye acted alongside HSJ and KJS before! Here's the oppas being cute together. I love KJS' voice, it's so raspy and sexy. Everytime he speaks in whispers I'm just gone :wub:

I think speaking English in dramas in one thing, but I really like hearing him communicating in English irl. I love multilingual people and lud is this man attractive. 

Also can't wait for him to get back to PM and get teased by the members about his top star role lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yeah @triplem I think that’s Oppa’s official fan club account on IG. I’m currently stalking all his fan clubs in the region so that I will know if he ever comes to my country for a fan meet. I would definitely try to get front row seats! :love:

I also heard good reviews about Oppa’s performance in Rebel so I decided to watch it. I started on Ep 1 then got distracted by a lot of other shows last year. Now that TSYB is over, I shall continue with Rebel. Can’t wait to see his range in acting. I’m sure he is wonderful.

@tibba I totally understand what you mean about Oppa’s voice. I love it especially when he’s being sweet and gentle, like his character Gong Jiwon in 20C B&G. He was just so irresistible! I would love it if he could do a late night radio show so that I can fall asleep listening to his voice. Oh, a morning show would be good too. He can be my alarm clock and my whole day will just be full of hearts and flowers. :relieved:

You guys are distracting me with the videos you posted! I’ve only done the first 15 min of the translation so I shall get back to doing that. The videos you all posted will be my reward. :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Oh man, I really love this man so much. You can tell a lot by a man’s attitude towards his work. As usual, I wish I knew what he was saying. I am seriously going to consider taking up my Korean lessons again, no matter how busy I am. Oppa, you have motivated me to learn a new language for you! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2

Ahh I've been so busy, now I see you all have posted so much for me to catch up on! I will def start 20th century boy & girl this week. I watched those 2 clips @joonminfan but how did they go from watching The Revenant to having a hot kiss scene? Seemed like an odd combination :lol: And yeah, his English speaking is so sexy. Tho I think everything this man does is sexy. Btw, I think it's awesome that so many of you speak more than 1 language! You all are so smart! I tried to learn Spanish a while ago, but then I would watch Korean dramas with Spanish subs while only knowing English and lolol it didn't quite work out for me. Learning Korean would probably be a better solution, but I don't know if I have it in me! 

Man I wish you could save pics from Instagram onto your phone (you can't, right??)...I am having trouble finding pics on Google and Pinterest that I can download to my phone. At least I've figured out how to make audio clips now. If anyone has a sexy KJS audio clip they'd like me to make for them, just let me know! I am considering making a sexy KJS voice playlist :lol:

I am gonna try and look for PM with subs for sure. The premise of the show sounds fun and challenging. I suppose KJS gets to show off his smarts a lot, eh?

I am totally following his official fan club IG account now. Did anyone notice he follows it too? Gosh. I want to post so many comments now in hopes he will read them lol. If you all see someone commenting a ton in English, then yup, that's me!

OK, one more thing....can anyone explain the "cute but psycho" thing? I love that phrase and notice it's tied to him somehow?

• Love 2

@triplem so many of Oppa’s work to check out! Should I 

a) rewatch 20C B&G

b) watch Rebel

c) watch Irish Uppercut (the one u recommended above)

d) watch PM?

so many things, so little time. :sweat_smile:

@turtlegirl I actually just screenshot the photos from IG. Oops, is that illegal? I was desperate that’s why. Anyway can you do an audio file of Oppa singing in TSYB? I just replay it on IG but I would like to have an audio file if possible.

i also don’t know why “cute and psycho” but it seems a very apt description of Oppa! :love:

I am seriously considering to restart Korean lessons. It’s so difficult not having subs esp for things like bts videos. That way, I don’t have to rely anymore on subs, and I can contribute more to the forums! :relieved:

anyone wants to wear the same hoodie as Oppa? :blush:

• Love 1

Hi all! im so happy that you guys fangirling here..finally i found some people to share with :D But please pardon my poor English.

I watched :

• Came To Me and Become Star (with Jung So Min)

• I Need Romance 2012 with (Jung Yu Mi & Lee Jin Wook)

• Angels Eyes with (Lee Sang Yoon & Go Hye Sun)

• 20th Century Boy and Girl

He acted as sweet boyfriend in those 4 dramas and that role really suits him :wub: Idk why i feel like he is as sweet as his roles. As i read on interview 'I Need Romance 2012' he learn something from the drama that affect in his lovelife..and made me wondering how he is in real life..

Did you guys watch him on Radio Star or Happy Together or Problematic Men? I think you can relate "cute but psycho" thing after watch him on those shows.

Btw, Im going to watch his drama 'Unkind Ladies' after this/

Haven't watched The Rebel, im easily bored with sageuk, is it good?

• Like 2

Wow. this is wonderful thread. I couldn't get over with Top Star Yoobaek. I really love his acting in it. I have watched his previous dramas, and I always felt that he deserves better. 

I am watching Top Star Yoobaek again. I just couldn't get over with Soon-baek or Ji-min chemistry. i love their chemistry that balance with all kinds of genre in online. It is a wonderful drama I have ever watched for a long time. I hope Jiseok and Somin will work together to create something more meaningful than ever. I hope to see  Yoobaek part 2. They have so much healing to show. I love and was inspired by this amazing drama. 

Please support the DVD survey to increase the demand for DVD and season 2! =) Spread the word! 

• Love 2

Hmmm good idea to watch Irish Uppercut first since it’s short. Then after that I may start on Rebel (1 ep per week) and PM (1 ep per week) coz that’s all the time I have. :sweat_smile: I don’t think I will rewatch 20CB&G since I should still remember the drama. Then when @turtlegirl watches it, we can squeal about it together.

@triplem I’m very fortunate coz there are Chinese subs for PM. I love how KJS is in the show coz he’s cute and funny. I actually also secretly love the questions they have to answer although I’ve never gotten any correct.

Let’s keep this thread alive girls! When you watch KJS on anything, come and share here! 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

@joonminfan Hv you watched Irish uppercut ? I want to know what you thought about it . I completed it last night . Read after you watch 

Reveal hidden contents

Let’s just say I’m glad it was just a two hour movie . Oppa was great but can’t say so much about the story & the lack of chemistry btwn him & the girl. Lucky not much romance. This fantasy which I’m fine with & I get the message but I don’t think it was very well executed. 

No I haven’t. No time yet! Haha. Will do so when I have a bit more time. Was it good?