Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

Guest thesarahchong

PUAHAH. He WAS in the music video wasn't he?

I remember seeing it on TV long long time ago.

But then, I didn't know who he was back then either. Haha.

Guest kevjc07

::Downloads Update::

I've uploaded Kim Hyung Joon's "She's Laughing" MV, as well as Ji Suk's cuts from the episode of Hello Franceska that he was on. So, they are two short videos of his appearance on the show. The first part is hilarious and he looks good in the clip, especially when he bites his lip ^_^ Check my clubbox to download the clips (on the first page of this thread or in my signature).

Guest zingsharon

oh my god...

i cant believe my eyes when i watched seoul raider just now

i saw him in the movie...

grabbing shu qi as a bad guy

wow...

Guest kevjc07

oh my god...

i cant believe my eyes when i watched seoul raider just now

i saw him in the movie...

grabbing shu qi as a bad guy

wow...

Was his part in Seoul Raider small? I didn't know he was in another movie.

I just watched Love Letter. Ji Suk was adorable in it, as usual. And I love when he put on the santa hat to dance. he looked really cute ^_^

Guest zingsharon

ya he was just a small small character that you could only see his face twice or triple times...

but im so surprised and shocked when i saw him in the movie

it was a good try for him to work with HK stars, i think

ya, he was really doing well in LOVE LETTER

he looked great and cute

Guest kevjc07

ya he was just a small small character that you could only see his face twice or triple times...

but im so surprised and shocked when i saw him in the movie

it was a good try for him to work with HK stars, i think

ya, he was really doing well in LOVE LETTER

he looked great and cute

I looked up the movie to see what it was about and was surprised that it was a chinese movie that takes place in Seoul ^^ That's neat though. He got to work with chinese actors.

I can't wait for the next episode. The 2nd episode of Love Letter and X-Man are always the better episodes, but you always have to wait an extra week to see them. I also loved Tei on Love Letter! I like how he and Ji Suk were getting along on Love Letter. I love them both :)

can anyone explain what's happening in the Hello Franceska cuts? i don't understand why he needs a blood transfusion after getting drunk, or am i totally off the mark o.O??? ^^;

aww i should watch seoul raiders too =P

Guest kevjc07

can anyone explain what's happening in the Hello Franceska cuts? i don't understand why he needs a blood transfusion after getting drunk, or am i totally off the mark o.O??? ^^;

aww i should watch seoul raiders too =P

Ah, sorry about that. I guess I should have explained the clips ^^ The woman who "seduces" him at the club is a vampire and she lures him to her to get him drunk so that she can take his blood. And she took his blood through a blood transfusion at the hospital ^^

Ah, sorry about that. I guess I should have explained the clips ^^ The woman who "seduces" him at the club is a vampire and she lures him to her to get him drunk so that she can take his blood. And she took his blood through a blood transfusion at the hospital ^^

ohhh that makes total sense, thanks alot!~

Guest glitzyglam

Seriously? Do you know which episode it is? Why did he have to sit next to Bin though? I don't really like her.

Haha! yeah, and she was a really bad actress in that drama. She totally 오바ed in her acting. haha.

Now I want to re-watch SangDoo to see him!!! <3

Guest kevjc07

Haha! yeah, and she was a really bad actress in that drama. She totally 오바ed in her acting. haha.

Now I want to re-watch SangDoo to see him!!! <3

I want to rewatch it as well! Plus, I really liked Sang Doo too. It was a good drama ^_^

Guest zingsharon

agree

i like sangdoo too!!

hehe...just finished watching LL

cant wait to see next week's episode

i think ji suk will be apperead next week too^^

Guest kevjc07

agree

i like sangdoo too!!

hehe...just finished watching LL

cant wait to see next week's episode

i think ji suk will be apperead next week too^^

I haven't watched it yet. They put it up late and it took a while to download. I'm going to watch it soon though. Yeah, it seems as if Ji Suk will be on the next episodes of Love Letter as well. I'nm so happy about that!

hi kevjc07, the srt file for love in magic has disappeared from ur clubbox, could u plz re'ul it? thanks~

Sorry aout that. I have just reuploaded them, so you should be able to download them now ^_^

I love his outfit in the LOVELETTER ep.'s 12-24 and 12-31

VERY ^^~!

BTW, what's the movie he was in about?!

Here is a description of the movie:

Love in Magic is the cure to all broken hearts! Woo Ji Hoon (Yeon Jung Hoon earlier seen in Sad Love Story) makes a living as a magician and nothing is easier for him than attracting beautiful women. He has an irresistible charm that draws all females to his side like a magnet - all but one, the charming teacher Koo Hee Won (Park Jin Hee from Stroll). Ji Hoon tried to make her his latest love possession but was bluntly turned down. As luck would have it both Hee Won and Ji Hoon can't resist the temptation of arranging a blind date on the internet setting in motion a firework of hilarious consequences…

And Ji Suk plays a student who likes his teacher ^^

Guest kevjc07

In regards to my Clubbox, I will be taking down the Ji Suk files I have uploaded because my CB inspection date is soon. I will upload them again on January 4. Sorry for the inconvenience ^^

Guest puddle

bwahaha i just watched the latest love letter eps, his random yell in the arm wrestiling game and when he nearly got kissed by hee chul heheheeh that was the best moment...would have been even more amusingly cute if they did kiss ^^

Guest kevjc07

bwahaha i just watched the latest love letter eps, his random yell in the arm wrestiling game and when he nearly got kissed by hee chul heheheeh that was the best moment...would have been even more amusingly cute if they did kiss ^^

Haha, I agree! Ji Suk and Hee Chul were freakin' cheaters last Love Letter episode! Ji Suk tried to blow in Hee Chul's face to mess him up in the arm wrestling game, and Hee Chul retaliated by almost kissing him on the lips. I loved Ji Suk's face! It would have been cute if they did kiss. Hee Chul would have for sure kissed him, so if he hadn't turned away at the last second, it would have actually happened ^^

Guest kevjc07

Did you guys watch the last Love Letter? I loved Ji Suk on it. And the song he chose to dance to? It was hilarious! Ji Suk is so dorky sometimes. It was cute when he did the whole sexy thing during the song. I love how he jumped around all happy. I like the girls he liked too ^^ I love what he was wearing in the beginning of the episode. And he looks cute with glasses too ^_^