hide

Guest CrazieRavieToast

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OBSCURE Sin

Last night it was so weird, I was looking on this thread for pics to make a banner, since I'd listened to even more of his music which is just beyond awesome. I started reading posts and crying all over again. It's so weird because I didnt even know he ever existed until 5 years after his death, and when I was introduced to him I was told straight away, but I cant help grieving sometimes.

And yeah, he sure was pretty, and so appealing, I think that's what makes it so hard. He has so much presence in photos and PVs it's hard to believe he's not alive.

<3 hide-sama

When i first heard about X-Japan, my sister told me one of the member passed away already. I saw the funeral & that lead singer was singing, "Tears", which is one of my favorite song.

I thought the group was kinda scary because of the way they dresses, but their songs are actually pretty nice.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OBSCURE Sin

^ I agree.

Pink Spider, Rocket Dive and Beauty & Stupid are awesome PVs. And the song Beauty & Stupid is just addictive beyond reason.

Guest evelyn168

^Those three songs are my fav too... It's really addictive... I like Goodbye too.. It shows the other side of hide... I find it hard to believe that he died... Yoshiki went through alot because he was really close to hide... I think he was really strucked because hide and him had plans to form a new band...

Guest OBSCURE Sin

I remember how Yoshiki looked at the funeral or whatever it was, when he made the speech. He looked so shaken up and grief-stricken. Hard to watch.

Goodbye is also a great song, and Misery. Oh hell they're ALL good.

Archived