hide

Guest CrazieRavieToast

I remember how Yoshiki looked at the funeral or whatever it was, when he made the speech. He looked so shaken up and grief-stricken. Hard to watch.

Oooohhhhhh...that speech. I feel tears in my eyes only thinking of it. Every time I watch it and see how Yoshiki is fighting with the tears...I can't help but cry. :tears:

I've been thinking alot about hide these days. *sighs*

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Me too, and the problem is, if I so much as look at his picture for too long I start to tear up -_-

Same here. I can't look at pictures of hide for too long, because I get the same thoughts in my head every time. "Baka hide, baka baka baka hide!" And then I feel the tears coming to my eyes.

And I remember the day when I learned about his death. I was really in to X-Japan back then and it had been a shock when I heard that they had disbanded...and then I read about hide's death...it was like the whole world came crashing down.

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

^Those three songs are my fav too... It's really addictive... I like Goodbye too.. It shows the other side of hide... I find it hard to believe that he died... Yoshiki went through alot because he was really close to hide... I think he was really strucked because hide and him had plans to form a new band...

yea thts true....they were going to revive X Japan together in 2000......at tymes i ask myself wut would happen if he were styll alive ya noe? lyk..would he be in the U.S doing a crossover or could he made it into the American Music Industry ya noe?.....everytyme i watch tht funeral video it realli makes my heart feel lyk it juss died and the atmosphere around me feel lyk crying ghosts....

• 8 months later...

Archived