hide

Guest CrazieRavieToast

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for starting the hide thread.

hide, together with x-japan, were the ones I grew up listening to, and still listen to!

hide's songs, hide's words, hide's kind heart. hide was the one who gave many young teenagers and adults the will to live on. Because of hide's encouragement, a young girl who needed a bone marrow transplant, had the will to survive. hide changed my perspective of the way i saw things. Till today, his songs give me encouragement, he taught me to fight for things i believe, to never give up on my dreams, and to stay positive, even though tomorrow might not necessarily be a better day.

hide will always be someone i respect. hide will always be a legend to me.

Guest CrazieRavieToast

hide has got to be my favorite Solo Artist ever, I can listen to any of his songs on repeat forever. I'll post more pictures when I get back, being forced off the computer now

Guest Pink Spider

i'm curious. i've heard about hide and everything, but how did he die? o.o

He committed suicide with a towel on a doorknob. He used to do this thing with the towel to massage himself but he was drunk that night so no one knows if it was intentional or not. There wasn't a note either so I think it was an accident.

He committed suicide with a towel on a doorknob. He used to do this thing with the towel to massage himself but he was drunk that night so no one knows if it was intentional or not. There wasn't a note either so I think it was an accident.

oh wow. :( that saddens me. my friend was and still is a big fan of his.

thanks for letting me know

Guest CrazieRavieToast

Yoshiki was pretty hot, too (he's sort of old now) That's one of the nice things about dieing young, no one can ever say you're old. I was reading something by Ambrose Bierce and this made me think of it. Someything about sternly sentencing her to life is all I can remember of it other than killingthe girl would stop her from growing old.

Archived