hide

Guest CrazieRavieToast

Guest Shiva_K

hey, thanks for the upload, but i still cant dl it, it says there are too many dls from the same IP address... am i not fated to see hide's funeral? but anyway, thanks for uploading it, i really appreciate ur help. =)..btw, are u from the gackt thread too??

Yep it's me! ^___^ I'll upload it by yousendit ne? I'm pretty sure you won't have problems that way :)

--- Edit ---

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3SC6EZ707IGEN0ZGS0ZDL64J1V

^_^

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i remember him, my friend had his funeral on tape. it was just so sad. there were millions of people at his funeral, girls were fainting and crying out "hide".. "hide".... it was sad.

Guest fifth_avenue

i remember him, my friend had his funeral on tape. it was just so sad. there were millions of people at his funeral, girls were fainting and crying out "hide".. "hide".... it was sad.

yeah it was sad :(

i was just watching it again about 10 minutes ago and i cried again.

Guest fifth_avenue

you want the manga i could sell it to you!!!!!

REALLY?! are you serious?! it's in the original japanese text right?? (or english?)

ahh! if you're selling it, for how much? XD i want it so badly! :D

Guest blu_anjo

REALLY?! are you serious?! it's in the original japanese text right?? (or english?)

ahh! if you're selling it, for how much? XD i want it so badly! :D

it's in english text!!!! i'll sell it for you for $8!!!!!! Pm me about it!!!!!

Guest fifth_avenue

Thank you Aki & Olivia for the pics :)

haha, it wasn't much since all the other pics were posted already ><

it's in english text!!!! i'll sell it for you for $8!!!!!! Pm me about it!!!!!

ah! PMing you now! >O<

Guest CrazieRavieToast

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/kag.../a37ca04s40.jpg

That picture in the lower left corner made me think of one of my friends and I started cracking up. He's a skinny guy and he's always walking up to random girls and going, "I got you two tickets to the gun show? Wanna see the after party?" or something like that. I'm sort of tired right now. hide is the only person who can make me laugh and cry at the same time.

Yep it's me! ^___^ I'll upload it by yousendit ne? I'm pretty sure you won't have problems that way :)

--- Edit ---

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3SC6EZ707IGEN0ZGS0ZDL64J1V

^_^

hey! thanks for the upload, im dling it now, really appreciate it. I have a documentary of hide on tape after he died, but unfortunately, i dont know how to transfer it to a pc, otherwise i would have shared it with all of u guys. sorry for the late reply (as in to express my gratitude) coz i only use the net on weekends...

Guest CrazieRavieToast

thank you for the uploads. Does anyone where there would be a translation to his funeral? I know it'll probably make me cry even more, but I'm curious

^ i'm not sure if this is exactly what is said, but the gist of it is:

it started off by saying that hideto matsumoto was found dead in his apartment on 2nd of May by his girlfriend. And there was a spokesman saying that he had died of asphyxiation, and they are not ruling out suicide as a possible explanation. Upon hearing the news, many fans gathered outside his apartment to pay their respects.

3rd of May: his body was brought to a temple. Many fans started keeping a vigil outside the temple.Chikuji Hongan Temple in Central Chikuji.

4th of May: Because of the hysteria of some fans, it actually became quite chaotic, so much so that you see a girl speaking with a loudspeaker right? She was telling the fans to be calm, and be obedient, and orderly because hide would not have liked the fans to be behaving in the way they were behaving. She urged the fans to send hide off in a organised and peaceful way. A way that would make him proud of his fans.

It seems that some fans have followed hide in death, and to prevent more fans committing suicide, Yoshiki came out personally to urge the fans not to commit suicide. "I'm very shocked to hear about his death. I still can't believe what has happened. Right now, he's sleeping with a beautiful face. I tried to wake him up many times, but he's still sleeping. Between the five of us, Hide was the one who kept his calm and thought out things. Even though I was the leader, he was the calm one who gave me good advice when I was being short tempered and emotional. Of course with all of that pressure, he too almost lost his identity. But during those hard times, he'd always give me a call. We would talk about X, music, friends, life, fans, almost anything. He was like an older to me and sometimes like a younger brother too. We'd drink together and sometimes fight. But the next day, he'd come to me and say, "Yoshiki, did I do something last night? I'm sorry, I don't remember a thing.: But this time, he didn't say anything back to me, sleeping. To all fans and friends, you must all be confused. I too can not express this sadness in words But we must understand that this is a reality. Everyone please watch over his eternal sleep warmly"

(translation courtesy of Joey Au and LB's x japan page)

next few scenes showed the huge number of fans keeping virgil, and a shot of his altar. One of the fans interviewed said she was very saddeneded by hide's death, because he gave her hope, and he understood her better than her own parents did. The report also said that his funeral, which was attended by 50000 people, was even grander than some other respected personality. (whose name i couldnt catch)

at 3.40pm, hide set off for his final journey, and you can see many fans chasing after the hearse.

the last part showed a newspaper article about hide, it was from a very influential and critical writer, and even the writer had commented that it was a very grand and elegant funeral, one which was truly befitting for a great man like hide.

btw, does anyone have a collection of hide's translated lyrics? relatively good translated lyrics? would appreciate it if you could post it up. thanks!

Guest CrazieRavieToast

Yoshiki's part just about made me cry. Thankyou so much! I haven't found any websites with tons of lyrics. Oh, I bought the manga you guys mentioned, it's cute. It sort of reminds me of Marmalade Boy in some ways but only the very basic plot line.

Archived