hide

Guest CrazieRavieToast

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooo~ hotness<99 somehow.. I got hide and hyde mix up. o_o

other than a similar printed name ... i dont see how they could be mixed up @@''

anyways ...

i love this picture <3 dont you??

hide21.jpg

hide44.jpg

hide35.jpg

hide25.jpg

stupid hide .. makes me cry all the time. stupid stupid.

Guest CrazieRavieToast

I haven't seen the funeral new report but I have the song that Yoshiki played at his funeral, it almost makes me cry when I hear it.

That picture is cute, I love his expression

I haven't seen the funeral new report but I have the song that Yoshiki played at his funeral, it almost makes me cry when I hear it.

That picture is cute, I love his expression

hides funeral news report

http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=S6WwTHTvIsc&search=hide

its 7 mins long, and it might take a few mins loading, but its worth worth watching,

the video is quite dramatic and powerful, so its okay to cry, :(

Guest CrazieRavieToast

I don't speak any Japanese but it still made me sad, so it isn't just what they're saying. Watching everybody sob made me want to.

hides funeral news report

http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=S6WwTHTvIsc&search=hide

its 7 mins long, and it might take a few mins loading, but its worth worth watching,

the video is quite dramatic and powerful, so its okay to cry, :(

i think i paused the vid like 10 times coz i started crying

eyes so blurred that i couldnt see the screen ... haha. i m such a loser

i didnt start cryin until yoshiki appeared n started talking.. n seeing those fans cry too. then it was a every 30 sec pause... argies

i think it took me half an hour to get thru this vid...... haha. i m such a loser.

stupid hide. made me cry again ~ ne.

if he was my bf, i would hv dumped him long ago for making me sad so many times.

i wish theres a subbed version of this .... so mayb i wont focus on the sad bg music so much ~!

Guest CrazieRavieToast

Can you imagine it with happy background music with fans sobbing? That thought just randomly popped into my head, I was listening to the sad background music, too. Seeing all the fans sob made me sad but it's really hard to get me to cry. You're not a loser, I should've teared up a lot more than I did.

^ wow, that site has a lot of hide stuff, but why is it that i can't play the video..i would really like to see the hide funeral news. when hide died, i saw a documentary on his life, and i cried so badly during the documentary....

do i need macroflash media player or something? i didnt get any prompts..so..... please help me out! thanks!

Guest angel_mercurius

RIP HIDE SAMA. =(

I'm disspointed that the Hide museum is closed forever now T_T

so it is definitly closed now? Its so sad...

Guest evelyn168

I watched the report so many times. Each time I watch it, I cry like hell. Last Live is also when I cry too. I remember him playing Endless Rain and everyone singing along... I wished he was still here. Cuz hide and Yoshiki originally wanted to form a new band in 2000 but he's not around anymore... I guess that's a way that would make us remember X-Japan forever...

Guest CrazieRavieToast

You guys are going to make me cry

Have any of you seen the Beauty and Stupid PV? I love that song and the PV always makes me laugh.

Archived