Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr

Guest Fabiola

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mizz_J

Ah man.. thanks goodness my sister isn't in love with him anymore or else I will never hear the end of it.

Congratulation to them though!

Guest Fabiola

Miranda Kerr shows off her wedding bling as she and new husband Orlando Bloom arrive back from honeymoon

By Georgina Littlejohn

Last updated at 10:41 AM on 27th July 2010

With a handsome new husband on her arm and a huge sparkler on her finger, it's no wonder Miranda Kerr is radiating happiness.

The Victoria Secret's model and Orlando Bloom were snapped for the first time since their sudden wedding as they jetted in to Los Angeles from their Caribbean honeymoon.

And Miranda, 27, was quite literally the blushing bride, her face all aglow as she flashed her wedding band and huge sparkling engagement ring.

article-1297942-0A93AC4D000005DC-584_468x562.jpg

Newlyweds: Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr can't contain their happiness

as they jet into Los Angeles International Airport from their honeymoon yesterday

The couple looked tanned and happy as they jetted into Los Angeles International Airport from their honeymoon in the Caribbean yesterday and couldn't stop smiling as they walked through arrivals.

Orlando, 33, and his new bride, are believed to have spent nights in Anguilla, the exclusive island of Mustique and St Lucia.

They clutched each other's hand tightly as they walked past the cameras, but seemed oblivious to them as they walked straight ahead out of the airport.

article-1297942-0A93AA74000005DC-153_468x732.jpg

Blushing bride: Miranda shows off her wedding bling - and her glowing

complexion - as she and Orlando head out of the airport

But Australian-born Miranda unwittingly flashed her wedding bling to the photographers as she put her hand to her chest.

Lord of the Rings star Orlando, 33, and Miranda, were married about ten days ago in Los Angeles, only a few weeks after they announced their engagement.

It is believed that none of their family members were present.

Their sudden wedding sparked speculation that the model is three months' pregnant, the rumours fuelled by the quickie nuptials along with Miranda’s cancellation of her role in an upcoming fashion show.

But in a statement explaining why she'd pulled out of an appearance at the Australian department store David Jones, she said: 'David Jones very graciously released me during this period so we could celebrate an intimate ceremony and honeymoon together.

'I am enormously grateful to David Jones to have been given this time to enjoy such a special moment in my life.'

But well known Australian columnist Jonathan Moran insisted that Kerr has told family, friends and business associates that she and Bloom, 33, are expecting.

Kerr also told a Sydney newspaper earlier this month: ‘I have always been very open about wanting to be a mother one day. And I’ve always thought Orlando would be a great dad.’

'I've always wanted kids, so someday, eventually, yes, it will happen.

'My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch.

'When this is all over, that's where I'll be.'

But today, Miranda's spokeswoman said as far as she was aware, the pregnancy reports were just 'rumour and speculation'.

Orlando has also won over his in-laws with Miranda's mother Therese telling People.com: 'They truly are a gorgeous couple, are very much in love and bring out the best in each other.

'We are thrilled to welcome Orlando into the Kerr family.'

Miranda's grandmother Ann spoke of her delight when she found out they had got engaged and added: ‘We are so happy for her, they are well suited and the family is delighted for them.

‘They are good together. They laugh and giggle. When we are all together I watch them and see that he’s very attentive to Miranda.’

The Pirates Of The Caribbean star, 33, quietly began dating Miranda, 27, in 2007.

They briefly separated in 2008, according to sources at the time, but quickly reconciled.

That same year he flew to her hometown of Sydney, Australia, to meet her parents.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1297942/Miranda-Kerr-new-husband-Orlando-Bloom-arrive-honeymoon.html

orlando-bloom-3-240.jpg

Guest Fabiola

Model Jessica White Says Miranda’s Baby Will Be “Crazy Hot”

July 28th, 2010 4:41 pm / Author: Laura Lane

5441-miranda-kerr.jpg

Miranda Kerr’s fellow Victoria’s Secret model, Jessica White, couldn’t be happier about her friend’s pregnancy and marriage to Orlando Bloom. “I was very excited!” Jessica told OK! at the Nine West Runway Relief shoot today about hearing the news.

“She’s preggos!”

“I’m happy for her. Love is in the air, and good for her. I think she and Orlando make a really beautiful couple and they’ve been together for a while, so I wish them all the best.”

As for the baby?

“It’s going to be a crazy-hot baby,” she says.

Miranda told OK! back in 2009 about what kind of mother she hopes to be. “If I’m half as good as my mother, I’ll be happy,” Miranda said. “Because my mother honestly was just the best mum anyone could ever ask for, so that’s all I can really aim for.”

Miranda, 27 and Orlando, 33, wed less than a month after announcing their engagement on June 21. The couple have been together since 2007. Miranda’s rep has not yet confirmed the pregnancy news.

http://www.okmagazine.com/2010/07/model-jessica-white-says-mirandas-baby-will-be-crazy-hot/

Guest lady_muimui

Her face! Why won't she age??? I look so freakin' older than her and I'm younger!

Apparently, she eats organic fruits and veggies, drinks noni juice everyday, and downs a cup of water+fresh lemon juice in the morning to detox the yuckies. I think her face is going to stay that way or at least look that way for a very long time.

Guest Fabiola

Orlando Bloom Is Supposedly Telling Strangers Miranda Kerr Is Grumpy Because She’s Pregnant

7/29/10 at 1:10 PM

orlando-bloom-290.jpg

Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom don't plan to officially announce to the people that Kerr is three months pregnant, as multiple outlets have been reporting for months. But they're reportedly telling individual persons anyway — strangers as well as famous friends — that she's with child. One of Kerr's fellow Victoria's Secret models already told Us Weekly anonymously that Kerr is pregnant, and now model Jessica White is talking about it freely, too, like it's her pregnancy to announce and enjoy publicity from:

"She's preggos! I'm very excited."

So everyone with a spot of information on the state of Miranda's uterus can enjoy a bit of fame — charity fame, but fame nonetheless. Even a member of the staff at the hotel Miranda and Orlando stayed at for their honeymoon is getting a scrap:

A hotel worker said: "He kept apologising for Miranda being grumpy.

"He said she wasn't well as she was pregnant. They looked very much in love."

What? "Don't mind my wife — she's just grumpy because she's carrying my child." True love!

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2010/07/orlando_bloom_is_supposedly_te.html

Archived