Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr

Guest Fabiola

Guest Fabiola

Kerr soon to be out of Bloom

Published: Today

miranda-kerr-in-a-bikini-5.jpg

For, while ORLANDO'S BLOOM-ing marvellous new wife MIRANDA KERR may still be posing for shots like these at the moment, in a few months she will be out of action.

The Victoria's Secret model is pregnant with Orlando's baby, so we won't be seeing much of this kind of thing for at least another year.

But let's not get too upset.

After all, there's an abundance of talent on the Victoria's Secret roster.

But Miranda better be careful about hanging up her skimpy bikinis.

She broke the hearts of her male fans when she married her actor husband.

He may well in-Kerr the wrath of Miranda's army of admirers...

miranda-kerr-in-a-bikini-2.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3094282/Miranda-Kerr-soon-to-be-out-of-Bloom.html

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fabiola

Orlando will be a blooming great dad

Published: Today

orlando-bloom-miranda-kerr-morocco-06.jpg

JUST a few weeks after she got hitched, MIRANDA KERR has spoken about her not-so-secret wedding.

The Aussie model eloped to the Caribbean late last month to marry actor ORLANDO BLOOM.

Speaking to the Sydney Morning Herald she silled the beans about the top secret ceremony which took place at the Viceroy Anguilla resort in the British West Indies.

Miranda said: "[Our wedding] was exactly what we both hoped for and it turned out as planned in every way.

"We always intended for the wedding to be a private and intimate occasion and we haven't shared any details as it's something we'd like to keep as our special secret."

And the Victoria's Secret beauty also said she thought Orlando would make a great dad.

She went on: "I've always been open about wanting to be a mother one day, and I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad.

"I think having children and pregnancy is a part of life. I look at how models like Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio have done it and made it a part of their lives."

All three models have returned to work within months of giving birth.

Good news for Miranda fans around the world.

And, although she didn't admit to being pregnant, the evidence is stacking up.

A fashion director at Miranda's most recent LA shoot revealed: "Miranda asked me about stretch marks and had lots of questions about being pregnant."

orlando-bloom-miranda-kerr-morocco-02.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3098077/Miranda-Kerr-talks-about-her-wedding.html

Guest flyhearts

Gorgeous attracts gorgeous xD. A Symbol for couple perfection!

P.S. Thankful that Miry's pregnant ^_^.

such RARE, UNIQUE and precious beauty genes definitely should be passed on..

God bless them always <3.

Guest Fabiola

Miranda Kerr: 'Yes, I am pregnant'

Aug 20, 2010

el_cuerpo_11047723_320x480.jpg

Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are expecting their first child together.

"Yes, I am pregnant. Four months along," says Kerr, 27, confirming buzz about a baby being on board after the couple announced their engagement in June, then quietly wed in July.

Kerr, 27, a Victoria's Secret lingerie model, broke the news to the Spanish edition of Vogue magazine's September issue. "I remember on one occasion in the early days (of my pregnancy) when it was still too soon to say anything and I had a dreadful time at one job," she said. Kerr began dating Bloom, 33, in 2007.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2010/08/miranda-kerr-yes-i-am-pregnant/1

Guest ling_ling

their children are going to be BEAUTIFUL

I mean hot actor + victoria secret model = more victoria secret models and hot actors being born and maybe a nice looking underwear male model :P haha

omg jealous

Guest Fabiola

Orlando Bloom: Miranda Kerr Baby Bump Watch!

Sat, 28 August 2010 at 7:29 pm

orlando-bloom-miranda-kerr-baby-bump-08.jpg

Orlando Bloom and expectant mommy Miranda Kerr do some grocery shopping at a supermarket on Saturday afternoon (August 28) in Malibu, Calif.

The newlyweds, who announced last week that Miranda is pregnant, exited the parking lot near Zuma Beach separately. Miranda covered up her baby bump with a long flowy, dress and an oversized scarf. She drove away in the couple’s car while Orlando rode off on his Ducati motorcycle.

Can’t wait to see their little one!!

orlando-bloom-miranda-kerr-baby-bump-06.jpg

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/08/28/orlando-bloom-miranda-kerr-baby-bump/

Guest Fabiola

First good look at Miranda Kerr's baby bump

Wednesday September 1, 2010

article-0-0AFEBC87000005DC-341_634x352.jpg

Miranda Kerr has unveiled her burgeoning baby bump for the first time since announcing that she and husband Orlando Bloom are expecting their first child.

In a video to promote her organic skincare range Kora, the 27-year-old's growing tummy is perfectly evident as she is filmed practicing yoga.

The Australian beauty, who is four months pregnant, promotes the benefits of healthy living in the clip – in particular the importance of exercise, relaxation and healthy eating.

article-0-0AFEBC8C000005DC-319_634x340.jpg

And judging by her virtuous lifestyle, Miranda will no doubt maintain her enviable figure throughout her pregnancy.

Speaking on the video, she says: "Kora is about nurturing your core, your inner and outer self – your mind, your body and your spirit. Kora is a choice in how we live our lives."

article-0-0AFEBB76000005DC-60_634x337.jpg

Both she and Orlando, who married in secret in Anguilla last month, are advocates of eco-friendly living.

In past interviews Miranda has said of the future: "My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch."

article-0-0AFF9350000005DC-3_634x356.jpg

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities-news-in-pics/01-09-2010/54596/celebrities/

Archived