Guest Fabiola

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fabiola

Orlando and Miranda: How love 'bloomed' between the pirate and his Angel

orlando-airport--a.jpg

He is the star of the megabucks Pirates of the Caribbean and Lord of the Rings franchises. She is one of the million-dollar faces and bodies of Victoria's Secret.

Together they are a source of endless fascination for fans and, if they wanted, media opportunities.

But British talent Orlando Bloom and his soulmate Miranda have been wary of parading their love in public, preferring to quietly focus on their common passions such as sustainable living and Buddhism.

orlando-meet-parents--a.jpg

When the first photo emerged confirming the romance the photogenic pair had been dating for about a year.

Snapped at the Sydney races in April 2008, Miranda, from a small town in New South Wales, couldn't have looked happier after introducing her beau to her parents John and Therese.

The leggy Austalian beauty's broad smile suggested the meeting had been an unqualified success.

Later the model admitted to HELLO! that her single-minded suitor had pestered her agent into giving him her number since she wouldn't.

"At the time I was seeing some one else," she explained.

Their initial friendship flourished into something more, with the couple taking advantage of their relative anonymity in New York, where she's based, to develop their romance

Flying Down Under to spend Valentine's Day 2009 with his girl, Orlando heard about the bush fires ravaging the country.

His romantic plans immediately took a back seat to helping raise money through a televised appeal.

"I came out here to have fun… but this is far more important to both of us".

orlando-audi--a.jpg

Breaking their unofficial ban on appearing in public together again they attended another event supporting the environment later that year.

Miranda - who once declared her dream was "to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch" - and Orlando were guests at a promotional event for clean diesel technology.

orlando-hotel--a.jpg

Later that year there was a surprise when for the first time in their courtship, the dazzling duo chose to appear side by side at a glittering hotel opening in Marrakesh.

orlando-kiss--a.jpg

By June 2010 speculation over an engagement came to an end with an announcement that they planned to marry.

But perhaps the proposal took place some time earlier when they were captured kissing passionately, arms entwined, on idlyllic break in St Barts.

His parents were overjoyed by their good news, with his mum Sonia praising her future daughter-in-law as "beautiful in all aspects of that word" .

orlando-coffee--a.jpg

While photographers trailing them spotted the model supposedly scouting out a Los Angeles church, the couple weren't gave any details away about their impending nuptials.

orlando-degree--a.jpg

And in an unexpected turn just a few weeks after proudly posing by her British fiancé's side as he was conferred an honourary degree in his hometown of Canterbury, the 27-year-old became Mrs Orlando Bloom.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/gallery/201007233909/orlando-bloom-wedding/miranda-kerr/secret-marriage/1/1/

Guest nana544

They both are so gorgeous together! Congrats to them both. Now, I would love to see some wedding pictures and I'm sure Miranda Kerr is gorgeous!!!

Guest Fabiola

Inside Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr's Romantic Getaway

By Eunice Oh

Friday July 23, 2010 07:15 PM EDT

orlando-bloom.jpg

Days before their surprise marriage announcement, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr already looked like they were on their honeymoon during a romantic Caribbean getaway

Kerr, 27, checked into the Viceroy Anguilla resort with the British actor, 33, last Saturday. It was the location for a Victoria's Secret photo shoot she posed for, but it wasn't all work.

The couple managed to sneak in some alone time during her shooting schedule and were spotted walking hand-in-hand on the beach in front of their private villa as well as sharing dinner at the luxury resort's restaurant.

When the shoot wrapped on Tuesday – and while the camera crew and other Victoria Secret models headed to St. Barts – Kerr and Bloom jetted off in a separate direction – to another, yet undisclosed, Caribbean destination.

orlando-bloom.jpg

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20404676,00.html

However, she has said in the past on life after modelling: "My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a veg patch. When this is all over, that's where I'll be."

I don't know much about Miranda, but she seems a very down-to-earth woman with a very cute hope in my opinion.

Congratulations to them, they're both very lucky and beautiful together.

Guest Fabiola

Miranda Kerr's Mom (and Orlando Bloom's Mother-in-Law) Tells of Their Love

By Charlotte Triggs and Stephen M. Silverman

Saturday July 24, 2010 11:30 AM EDT

orlando-bloom.jpg

While newlyweds Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom enjoy their honeymoon, some details into their relationship and engagement have come to light, thanks to the bride's mother.

"All we have ever wanted is for our children to be healthy and happy, and we have never seen Miranda healthier and happier than she is right now," Therese Kerr tells PEOPLE.

"Orlando being the true gentleman he is, followed tradition by asking for Miranda's hand in marriage and we had no hesitation – they truly are a gorgeous couple, are very much in love and bring out the best in each other."

She added, "We are thrilled to welcome Orlando into the Kerr family."

The model, 27, and the Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean British actor, 33, tied a knot only one month after announcing their engagement.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20404991,00.html

Guest Inconnu

But he was s'posed to marry me.

2m5jsit.gif

Congrats to the cute couple. :)

>:( I feel ya.

Congrats<3 They're gonna make awesome babies.

Guest monaero

For some reason, I keep thinking Orlando is still in his 20s lol.

Yea, congratulations to the couple and I can't wait to see the babies.

Archived