Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr

Guest Fabiola

Guest Fabiola

Miranda-Kerr-Orlando-Bloom-Broadway-Pict

The couple were hand in hand arriving at a theater to see Tony winner Peter and the Starcatcher. 

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest thefantasyexpress

Orlando and Miranda have got to be one of the most attractive couples ever. They're both known for their looks and when Miranda was pregnant, I screamed in my head 'THAT BABY IS GOING TO SO ATTRACTIVE' and that came true.

• 4 months later...

Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom 'won't rush any other babies for now'

Miranda Kerr has said that she and Orlando Bloom are too busy to have another child yet.
The Victoria's Secret Angel, who has son Flynn Christopher with the actor, revealed that they have no plans to welcome a second baby due to their successful careers.
Miranda Kerr, Flynn Bloom
The 29-year-old told People: "We are really enjoying our time with Flynn at the moment. He's such a ball of love and he's so wonderful.
"And we are both so busy that I think it's nice to have that time together and not rush any other babies for now."
Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom
They recently celebrated their son's second birthday, inviting 15 of his young friends over for a backyard party.
She said: "It was a lot of fun... and it was a really special celebration. We had a little bubble machine and the kids loved it. We also had little bunny rabbits and chickens."
Kerr said that "communication and honesty" are key components to a successful marriage, and revealed that although they often spend time apart, they work hard to stay in touch.
On factors that help the relationship, she added: "Lots of Skype. Especially now that we have our son. I'm not much of a talking on the phone person. I prefer to text. It's always very hard to get me on the phone."
Miranda Kerr at the 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show at the Lexington Avenue Armory - Runway, New York City, USA - 09.11.11
Kerr insisted that she is still determined to keep Flynn in touch with his Australian heritage, especially via local cuisine.
Kerr added: "He says, 'G'day mate' and he puts a thumb up, too. My grandma introduced him to Vegemite and he's never turned back. [He says,] 'Mummy, mummy, Vege'."
Source

Guest nana544

Miranda looks so great at the Golden Globe after-party :)!!!! She will always remain flawless!!! Orlando is such a lucky dude to have her.

Archived