Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

hahaha.. we are hopeless! i thought seniors can help me.. seems like we are all in the same e boat!!

ottoke!!!!

@joowonised, Dear, when you are bitten and infected by Joo Won virus, there is no cure but to get bitten and infected over and over again. That is the only known cure and something Joo Won zoombie Cuties likes to have every single microseconds of their life. When it comes to Cutie, enough is never is enough... you want more, BIGGER... LARGER.... HARDER... YUMMIER... :D ai..... Joo Won everywhere !!!

i hope i'm not exaggerating when i said that to me, Joowons' Good Doctor OSTs Love Medicine and If I Were are the best songs for the drama. :D the others are good too, but i think Joowon's OSTs are just perfect to describe ShiOn's feelings. they should have recorded the songs earlier on to be used in every episode. the lyrics are really beautiful~

Guest rynhanna

ahh @joowonised, how could we save you when we, ourselves are drowning deeper and deeper (in moaty lake, for some). But believe me, this drowning is a fun one, a passionate one, the one you will always look forward. You will die, and live again, your ovaries ovary will burst countless time, your nose will bleed forever...
and @farbarri, this is why I like this thread too. People are positive and kind to each other. Sensible. I stay in this thread longer than any previous ones. And we are not afraid to be an adult here... (the one I like the most... green moaty monsters reside here!)

@rynhanna @farbarri i think the reason why we are so respecting each other here because our cutie himself is a nice sweet person. if we start to throw harsh words to each other, i think we are disappointing him in some way.... let's keep it that way. i have never joined any forum before but i chose to join this family because u guys are so welcoming!

another reason is.. because joowon is just way too good.. there is nothing bad we can talk about him...except the fact he had spread the "joowon virus" to us.. bad bad bad

Guest mindymoe

farbarri said: what i love the most being in this thread and GD thread is that people are really respectful. despite our disagreements, we discuss about issues, never swearing even once, never talk bad about another soompier or actor/actress/idols, we help out and advice each other, and if things get heated up, we hang the conversation in order to not hurt each other.
things get quiet here over the weekend, so i visited other threads and boy, am i surprised! they're swearing at each other and asking people to leave. their comments are really hurtful for the actor/actress and to soompiers alike, and they're obviously not supporting/respecting each other at all. typical behavior of immature, childish fans. and i only read the 2 most recent pages! i wonder what i would encounter if i backtrack since page 1.
i came to GD thread as a fan of Joowon, but i left there as a fan of MCW and JSW, gaining many new friends at the same time. i love the thread for what it was and the friendship it gained for me. i admit here in Joowon thread, my comments could be somewhat 'different' than what you guys think. sometimes i hate myself for being too critical about acting as it was my passion for a few years. and this is one thing that i regret: i became too critical of others. so, yeah..... i'll be more careful in the future, possibly limiting my serious discussions with all of you here. but really, i am very thankful that i am in this thread, where everyone is just so nice and welcoming and very realistic, unlike those young, immature fans out there.

ME... watch:
Gaksital music videos = Gaksital feelsL7CS videos = L7CS feelsGood Doctor videos = GD feels
Joowon's dramas left a huge impact that even by listening to the OSTs, we can retrieve all the emotions just like we're watching the drama at the time we listen to those songs. :)

Guest mindymoe

oh ya btw, @mrdimples how about the next chapter of SO-YS fanfic? I'm sooooo deadly curious!!!! :)) :)) :))Lately I searched about fanfic related to Joowon (because i'm not a patient girl, waiting for @mrdimples), but there's just a few of them. I think Netizen really really loves making fanfics about their idols, not their fav actors/actresses. I still can't imagine how idol can portray those scene (in the fanfic), but I can imagine how actor/actress do it. And how Joowon will do. 

Guest mei8805

Here is the youtube link for "Musical" Ghost CF that @stearly posting :Joowon-Ivy

cr : iseensee 
Joowon-Park Ji Yeon

cr : iseensee

Guest mei8805

Drama Journey of Moon Jun Won a.k.a Joowon and still counting on :Joowon as Goo Ma Jun at Baker King-Kim Tak Gu. Our Handsome Villain viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42
cr : 줜블리♡ at DC inside Joowon Gallery
Joowon as Hwang Tae Hee at Ojakgyo Brothers. Our Awesome detective viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42
Joowon as Lee Kangto at Bridal Mask. Our Great Heroesviewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42
Joowon as Han Gilro at Level 7 Civil Servant. Our Secret Agentviewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42
Joowon as Park Shion at Good Doctor. Our Genius, pure & innocent Doctorviewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42
cr : as tagged at DC inside Joowon Gallery