Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

alysanne said: @ctfrsgp @coolreborn: I hope that isn't the case. Most people know that JW started in theatre and got acclaim for his roles in all those plays, especially Spring Awakening. That already is part of his image, and it's not necessarily un-wholesome.  His theatre experience is what made him an awesome actor now.  One of the reasons why I was very disappointed about the rumours of some of JW's scenes on 1N2D being cut to preserve his Gaksital image is that the duality that we see on TV of Aegyo JW in 1N2D and bad-a$$ actor in Gaksital is actually rather...compelling.  It's rare to see this on TV, and many viewers actually like it, so I wish they capitalized on it.  And I hope they aren't making him censor his replies too much because he always comes across as sincere (which is, again, part of why people like him so much), and it will really show if they censor him.

Guest nhatkhanh

@mrdimple Morning/ Afternoon/ Evening guys ^^hope you have a happy day kkkk
I want to subtitle for these video but I don't know where is eng subtitleDo you know where I can find the translation? 

Guest cutify

@mrdimples' date=' I think it's all the repressed energy LOL. So I'm the only little red dot Gardener. Sigh. Oh well, more land to myself [unlike the squeeze we have nowadays in our red dot...'] 

It so weird. I want to call Joo Won oppa but then we are same age!! 

@winry212, but that's the WHOLE point of 1N2D, to show the audience a different image and wreck the first one you had!! But our cutie is so cute, I don't think a few wrong answers to math questions will dent any image of his haha!

@mojobobo im shifted to garden for good immediately after @sunshine4ever posted those reminder, i came to realised it is not very nice of me doing those sort of thing... Definately im gonna stay here in the garden... B-)

Guest cutify

@coolreborn... I know :(( still no for me... I dont want to think about it though... They should come up with something better than that... :(

\:D/ im okey dear i just dont like the story line of the story... :-\"

cutify said:

mojobobo

wrote:

»

@mrdimples

, I think it's all the repressed energy LOL. So I'm the only little red dot Gardener. Sigh. Oh well, more land to myself [unlike the squeeze we have nowadays in our red dot...] <br />

It so weird. I want to call Joo Won oppa but then we are same age!! <br />

@winry212

, but that's the WHOLE point of 1N2D, to show the audience a different image and wreck the first one you had!! But our cutie is so cute, I don't think a few wrong answers to math questions will dent any image of his haha!

Hmm cutie said he will enlist into the army in 3 years time. It may be premature to talk about this now but if we think about it:
1st drama = Baker King = Melodrama2nd drama = Ojakgyo Brothers = Family Drama3rd drama = Gaksital = Action/War Drama4th drama = Battle of the Secret Couple = Rom Com5th drama = ???
Personally, I think he will try a saeguk next. cuties likes challenges and saeguk speech will be a challenge. Ok I admit I just want to see cutie in all the saeguk wear kekeke. 
Something like this:
9a504fc2d5628535740611bd90ef76c6a6ef634c-1.jpg
credits as tagged, dc and baidu

A saeguk is highly likely too given that TMTETS was a saeguk, so he obviously wants to do a drama in this genre. 
What do you all think? 

Guest alysanne

@cutify: Welcome to the Garden! I'm currently enjoying the sun in the Garden Beach. It's quite near the Moat Lake, but not near enough to get snagged by the Great Moat Kraken Monster that @coolreborn has for a pet.   :)>-   Pull up a lawn chair and join me.  ;)

Guest cutify

@coolreborn... I know its the shade a liitle to dark B-) but im not gonna use it on other purpose like peeking on to moat or what so ever... i just wanna hide my face from being distracted... B-) :D X_X

Guest cutify

@alysanne >:D< oh my garden pal, we meet at last.. Trust me its hard to scape from that moat place but i manged to escape myself without being pull down agresively to the bottom, though it been nice to stay there but i think its time to move on to other territory.... B-)

\:D/ wow i already done 53 post on this thread.. If only i apply my interest like this on my study back then esp on eng class i probably not stragling on my eng sentence and maybe ended up become a teacher :-B *sigh* so if any of you hete still a student pls study smart and never skip classes... :-B LOL sorry for a lecture i just got carried away by my own feelings... Peace ya! :)>- ;))

Guest cutify

@coolreborn and @koreantiti you guys are awesome and tuvm for the trans at least now i understand the meaning....pls dont get wrong..its the original storyteller i dont like because they create a bad story...*i used the a story word onstead of parody because i dont undstand the meaning of it.... :-*

@ctfrsgp LOL =)) you got me there, im from msia lor;)) so alamak its like an expression to you lor, okay i understand now :))

@cutify jus curious. Wat exactly does alamak mean in malay? I hope i hav not say something inappropriate all these yrs

:P

@coolreborn and @koreantiti... Why do i have a feeling of disliking those conversation...poor kang to/ oppa jw... I didnt wanted him to be a incapable on SXE (scrambling the letter for garden word) :(( even if it is a story.. Whoever doing it >:P :-q

@cutify @coolreborn @koreantiti Now I regret to post tat link to baidu thread :((

@coolreborn... I know its the shade a liitle to dark B-) but im not gonna use it on other purpose like peeking on to moat or what so ever... i just wanna hide my face from being distracted... B-) :D X_X

@cutify Or are the shades there to hide your blushing >:)