Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest winry212

@jsubmarine Hi jsub!

@mrdimples Hmm.. maybe his management team is trying to tone down his risque acting and trying to have a wholesome mainstream image for him (e.g. 1N2D he did mention about his image and calculating math, lol).  Sometimes his answers to interviews makes me feel like they're calculated and I don't want to think that they are calculated answers, but it only makes sense because he's trying to increase his popularity.  I just hope his management company doesn't keep pressing on and completely censor him from acting in roles that he wants.. such as for example :cough: please return to Spring Awakening :cough:.

mrdimples said: I said a while back that Joo Won's love scenes are getting more and more innocent. Like in Spring Awakening, he had a sex scene with the lead actress, then in Baker King, his kisses were normal. In Ojakgyo Brothers, his kisses became more tame and in Bridal Mask, we almost had a peck only if the director had his way but luckily Joo Won turned it into a kiss. 
Before I go to ZZZland, here's 2 videos of bad boy Ma Jun
I always wondered is Eugene that short or why is she lying so far down? 

Fast Forward This One to 7:25

I'm kinda glad there's no video of his intimate scene from Spring Awakening. If I saw that video I don't think I would be able to look at him with innocent thoughts ever again =))
Also... he did that scene when was was "only" a theatre actor, so not so many people knew about him. Do you guys think he would do it again now that he's widely know actor? :D

@mrdimples, I think it's all the repressed energy LOL. So I'm the only little red dot Gardener. Sigh. Oh well, more land to myself [unlike the squeeze we have nowadays in our red dot...] 
It so weird. I want to call Joo Won oppa but then we are same age!! 
@winry212, but that's the WHOLE point of 1N2D, to show the audience a different image and wreck the first one you had!! But our cutie is so cute, I don't think a few wrong answers to math questions will dent any image of his haha!

Going to sleep..... coolreborn is signing off (:|

Small treats to you guys: moat and garden ones.

35d2441.jpg
Joo Won: "I should have chosen the green one!!! the Green one!!!"

34rxj02.jpg
@mojobobo: This is garden stuff, you can stare all you want. LOL.

9pnuhw.jpg
@mrdimples reaction: "Joo Won, you're giving the teddy bear to me? Really?" *faints*

34j9251.jpg
Kang-to cute smile... so cute...
-edit-
Joo Won: "You girls are crazy, here I'll give you this" *smiles*
Girls: Ohhhh... *all faints*

mb71it.jpg
me telling something to our cutie and his reaction....

fr dc/naver/etc.

... a bit tame huh. :D

Good night!!! Sweet Joo Won dreams!!!

@mojoboboKoreans count even months... so technically you can still call him oppa :) I want to call him oppa too, but he's such a cute baby that it makes it difficult for me to call him oppa =))
@winry212I might be too biased, but I don't find him calculative at all. Everybody who's had chance to meet him emphasize how well mannered and innocent he is.
Warning! Not suitable for Garden pals =))

Is it just because of an angle or is he really that skinny?

:( Poor baby... hope he gained weight back after Gaksital ended...m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg
m5.jpg
m7.jpg
m8.jpg

Guest jsubmarine

Mr Dimples :   I always wondered is Eugene that short or why is she lying so far down? 
Haiz,......its Physics.

(as defined in Wiki as : Physics (from Ancient Greekφύσις physis "nature") is a natural science that involves the study of matter[1] and itsmotion through space and time, along with related concepts such as energy and force.)
Its natural lah.......there is only one pillow.Ever tried sharing a pillow?......a Korean one at that.......Doesn't work. 
If you have a lover.........you'd want to snuggle.........and the most comfy .....would be to use another pillow....That would be the crook of your arm.Besides........you get to smell her hair.......

So I downloaded the episode where he wore those famous pants... =)) But I'm not sure I can make a gif of that running scene.I feel embarrassed. I feel like I shouldn't do it :D :D I made some screen caps and I'm already blushing like crazy... :\">
WARNING!!! EXTREMELY MOATY PICS!!!

1-1.jpg
2-1.jpg
3-1.jpg
4-1.jpg

Guest jsubmarine

Good grief!
This thread look like it got "BandAid" tampah all over it with all this censorship business.

Ladies.........
It should not be like this..............(after peeling away at some of them.........and discovering that its unjustified to be labelled as such....)
Consider the purpose of this thread......
Its about Actor Joo Won.
and it should not be ..........everytime a half naked photo of him is posted......it has to have a "BandAid" over his nipples.(not to mention..... ripping off BandAid can be painful for our poor darling)

We are here to celebrate/discuss/dissect his works/enjoy  the ACTOR Joo Won.

Joo Won is young and handsome.
But he is also an award winning actor who is acknowledged by the industry to be an ACTOR. (not idol..not pretty face...but a tour de force actor)
I was very taken by him in Bridal Mask........he totally captured my attention by his multi layered characterisation of Lee Kangto.
The role of Lee Kangto is every actor's dream. Its has range......scope .....depth.........possibilities ...It can be a career defining role to an actor worth his salt......a character to make his own.....to relish.......make his mark.....it represents all these ......
In addition..........the script is very well written and paced......intelligent......it allow character development....and sucks us all into that time warp...
I consider Joo Won to be a brave young man as well as an intelligent one.
As an actor he is able to let go of himself.......(that is important.....)and be the character he is suppose to be.....(not be hampered by a certain public image he is supposedly required to maintain )
Be it Melchoir......Be it Lee Kangto....Be it Hwang Tae HeeBe it Ma Jun...
..for all the discussions.........his choices of roles.....of the risque Melchoir......to the pure Tae Hee....
Its really only Joo Won the actor..........
doing justice to the roles he takes up.....

Its just fun........to discuss our favourite parts.......(body parts or otherwise....)............

One of the finest young actor of this generation .......really...not...... just a pretty face...

"J Submarine.....going the depths..."

Guest cutify

@koreantiti... LOL, i dont to devide my percentage between garden or moat anymore because right now im 100% in a garden... \:D/ yayayay...