Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@cutify: Welcome to the Garden! I'm currently enjoying the sun in the Garden Beach. It's quite near the Moat Lake' date=' but not near enough to get snagged by the Great Moat Kraken Monster that @coolreborn has for a pet.   :)>-   Pull up a lawn chair and join me.  ;)[/quote']

@alysanne U still on land while I'm floating on the moat lake :D

@cutify U r welcome to join me. Jus bring your own floats or a boat/canoe if u prefer to stay dry :))

Guest alysanne

@ctfrsgp:  I'm a bit under the weather lately (colds, ugh!) so I can't be splashing around in the water.   ;;)  Besides, @coolreborn's pet Great Moat Lake Kraken Monster is vicious, so I don't want to risk getting pulled into the water.   :))

@ctfrsgp:  I'm a bit under the weather lately (colds' date=' ugh!) so I can't be splashing around in the water.   ;;)  Besides, @coolreborn's pet Great Moat Lake Kraken Monster is vicious, so I don't want to risk getting pulled into the water.   :))[/quote']

@alysanne Datz why u need to hav a bat or an umbrella on hand :D >:) or keep some "tidbits" and throw some into the moat lake occasionally =P~

CALLING FOR POW WOW - Garden & Moat residents, shall we meet on common ground? 
I agree with jsubmarine that this thread looks like it has crawled through a barbed wire with all the Band Aids (spoiler tags) all over. 
Maybe we should set some rules to moderate ourselves. Do we agree that we'll like to have as much freedom to express ourselves but yet at the same time, not be the first thread to be red flagged or become downright offensive? 
@sunshine4ever has sounded a timely alarm. I agree with her largely that this thread should not looked like a X-rated site or that we fans come across as depraved creatures solely focused on certain parts(ahem!). But neither do I want to tone it down to the point that everyone feels like they are walking on eggshells or for the benefit of those who never speak up(nothing wrong with silent lurkers but let your views be known) simply because we never know who is looking in here. 
This are my suggestions, please feel free to throw in some of your own and let's do this together for the benefit of everyone.VisualsSo far all the "sensitive" photos we have put up are not "photoshopped". It's just that our dearest boy is very well-endowed. And he has been very conservative with his body, I mean you hardly see him shirtless whereas a number of celebrities are showing off their abs like some slab of prime ribs. I can safely say all his photos are very 'clean'.Then for the very "in-your-face" type like the green pants. I agree spoiler tag is the way to go. For other photos which are not obvious but merely suggestive like the one @coolreborn post earlier with Lee Kangto in the pristine white shirt, let's just leave it without spoiler tags. I may be wrong but some in the Garden may even not know what is the fuss all about. LanguageI think we have used insinuations most of the time and that's fine by me. Subtlety is the way to go. Make it such that readers need to 're-read' or read between the lines. BalanceIf the said object or subject is going more than like 10 posts all getting 'moatier' & moatier" , the one who start the fire please douse out the flames before it consumes the entire thread. 

Guest cutify

Alamak is actually an expression and you say it correctly dear... Im not sure either if i explain correctly but the ala.. Is like an ajectives add to a word mak... Which is mother.. Like oo mother.. Became alamak... I see man..became aiseymen... Hihi. You know we malay sometimes are very creative ;))

Guest cutify

@cutify: LOL........holding hands' date=' hugs and maybe a bit more kisses would be perfect! LOL[/quote']

>:D< ty for the hugs and kisses, in return here i shower your face with kisses :-* :-* :-*

Guest cutify

@cutify @coolreborn @koreantiti Now I regret to post tat link to baidu thread :((

@ctfrsgp dont be dear, at least we all know outside there is much worst than us, right... I wondet what oppa thinks if he reads those things... Be strong oppa [-O<

Oppa sound cute to me... So im going to call him oppa from now on since im only 24...oppa. :\">

Guest cutify

@ctfrsgp, well those shades is a multi purpose and has a esp edition function it can be also scan whats under beneath the cover.... If you know what i mean... You can borrow if you want to i still have lots of those... Its usefull under the water... B-)

mrdimples said: CALLING FOR POW WOW - Garden & Moat residents, shall we meet on common ground? 
I agree with jsubmarine that this thread looks like it has crawled through a barbed wire with all the Band Aids (spoiler tags) all over. 
Maybe we should set some rules to moderate ourselves. Do we agree that we'll like to have as much freedom to express ourselves but yet at the same time, not be the first thread to be red flagged or become downright offensive? 
@sunshine4ever has sounded a timely alarm. I agree with her largely that this thread should not looked like a X-rated site or that we fans come across as depraved creatures solely focused on certain parts(ahem!). But neither do I want to tone it down to the point that everyone feels like they are walking on eggshells or for the benefit of those who never speak up(nothing wrong with silent lurkers but let your views be known) simply because we never know who is looking in here. 
This are my suggestions, please feel free to throw in some of your own and let's do this together for the benefit of everyone.VisualsSo far all the "sensitive" photos we have put up are not "photoshopped". It's just that our dearest boy is very well-endowed. And he has been very conservative with his body, I mean you hardly see him shirtless whereas a number of celebrities are showing off their abs like some slab of prime ribs. I can safely say all his photos are very 'clean'.Then for the very "in-your-face" type like the green pants. I agree spoiler tag is the way to go. For other photos which are not obvious but merely suggestive like the one @coolreborn post earlier with Lee Kangto in the pristine white shirt, let's just leave it without spoiler tags. I may be wrong but some in the Garden may even not know what is the fuss all about. LanguageI think we have used insinuations most of the time and that's fine by me. Subtlety is the way to go. Make it such that readers need to 're-read' or read between the lines. BalanceIf the said object or subject is going more than like 10 posts all getting 'moatier' & moatier" , the one who start the fire please douse out the flames before it consumes the entire thread. 

Guest alysanne

@coolreborn: I'm totally okay with all the teasing, just putting the suggestion out there to make sure the others don't fall into the lake.  LOL   ;)