Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I joined this thread as parts of my Gaksital rehab. Believe me this is the best free rehab ever! B-)
And now I'm going here on every other day as parts of rehab from my classes and assignments which are slowly eating me alive!!
joo-won-5.jpgWarghh I'm so hungry can I get his home made bread??
tumblr_mb7rpelMwa1rdp98no1_500.jpgom nom nom!!

Don't worry, today's post is more garden-related. However, it would be soooooooooooo good if I can be that chopsticks he's holding. Kyaaaaaaaaaaa~~~!!!! 8-}

jsubmarine said: *laugh*.....You girls are a real hoot.
Firstly......"HI" to all in the garden and moat....
After some consideration.......
Tot I will come out ..........................and swear..........
..................my allegiance to the moat people.....
Its been a real long time since .............someone from the K world actually got my attention...
and our baby's is a real gem.

"J Submarine..........for moat activity...."

coolreborn said: Hmmmmm..... I was just out for a few hours and you guys just have a moat blast. I was just cooling off hoping that when I come back here, it will be all quiet but NO, you just made me moatier. And I'm loving it. :))

This just means that the Garden and Moat Concept is actually a cool and hot idea, neh? I don't know, this makes Joo Won more interesting to me and I guess you guys who are already here, who comes out of the open and who are lurkers may find it interesting huh? But for the sake of those who only think of Joo Won as a cute boy and stripped of sexiness and hotness, just bear with us moat pals who think of him as a real man, capable of manly things. I hope we understand each other, I don't want any conflict arising from this sort of things. Peace ok. :)>- I'd say let's just keep this concept alive. Garden in the Garden. Moat in the Moat. Hugs >:D<

-edit-
Besides I think most of us here are adults. Now anyone below 18 years old should report to Unnie coolreborn so I will tell you not to read any of my moat posts or maybe give parental guidance. *I hope I will not fail*

Warning: Read my Signature First Before Clicking this Inviting Spoiler

@koreantiti: Here are the pics dear. Now I made extra precaution so our garden pals will hopefully not click this post especially those who understand Korean. harharhar.

2ppikog.jpg

2yvjdi1.jpg

awdy0o.jpg

10ib31y.jpg

3468hg6.jpg

2exney0.jpg

xbzkpg.jpg
cr Baidu

If you translate the pics, delete my spoiler tags and the pictures coz you will be quoting the pictures too which is against the rules.

Thanks dear.

@coolreborn ok unni ... I will just do a test ... 

I love the green pants too >.< even if I don't know if what it's inside is a monster like what you all say ( I don't have any experience in this field XD)

but unni are you going to publish the other picture ??

koreantiti said:

@coolreborn ok unni ... I will just do a test ... 

I love the green pants too >.< even if I don't know if what it's inside is very a monster like what you all say ( I don't have any experience in this field)  *Oh dear, but you said you're 20 right and of legal age. I don't want to be in hot water if I corrupt you dear. But I presume you did study about this kind of stuffs right.:-SS *

but unni are you going to publish the other picture ??

ctfrsgp said:

hobeverly1212

wrote:

»

Gals: the china site is so hilariously funny in making alternative dialogues to those scenes......<br />

part of it the alternative dialogue is that KT became a eunuch becos of MD. KT says its ok, just holding hands will be ok, but MD says, how can she live with just holdings hands!!!! LOL...............

sa0irse said: I joined this thread as parts of my Gaksital rehab. Believe me this is the best free rehab ever! B-)
And now I'm going here on every other day as parts of rehab from my classes and assignments which are slowly eating me alive!!

Warghh I'm so hungry can I get his home made bread??

om nom nom!!

Don't worry, today's post is more garden-related. However, it would be soooooooooooo good if I can be that chopsticks he's holding. Kyaaaaaaaaaaa~~~!!!! 8-}

I just finished watching My Girlfriend is an Agent and the kissing scenes....is just nice *what, of course it's only nice but if Joo Won will be the one doing it... it going to be so hooooot!!!! I'll be imagining... blah blah blah blah blah* If he will be acting as a dorky, neophyte, secret agent, I can only imagine so many things and its blah blah blah blah.... * :(( @mrdimples, I'm failing at subtleness, aish.*

I said a while back that Joo Won's love scenes are getting more and more innocent. Like in Spring Awakening, he had a sex scene with the lead actress, then in Baker King, his kisses were normal. In Ojakgyo Brothers, his kisses became more tame and in Bridal Mask, we almost had a peck only if the director had his way but luckily Joo Won turned it into a kiss. 
Before I go to ZZZland, here's 2 videos of bad boy Ma Jun
I always wondered is Eugene that short or why is she lying so far down? http://youtu.be/JKsCuzDzVyU
Fast Forward This One to 7:25

Guest jsubmarine

Welcome, we could use some stealth here. @coolreborn is like an aircraft carrier. You can spot her from anywhere. Dont underestimate her though, despite her size, she can dive faster down the moat than Joo Won can cry "Bee!"