Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mydeed

stearly said:

This is how I imagine our thread. See? There is a beautiful Garden there and a big Moat Lake too. And we have Joo Won here. And he is not in the garden and he is not in the water. He stays on the bridge. That’s why everyone says he is a polite guy. He will offend nobody. And we can be happy in the such beautiful place. Who would not be?!

:-) :-) :-)

Guest rynhanna

@coolreborn
:)) :)) Thank you for the intermission pictures!  :)) :)) If not for those, I will be smiling like an idiot all day long. Thank you!  ^:)^

Joo Won has so many nice features that sometimes I just like to focus on one. I love his lips, they can be cute, funny, pouty and sometimes downright SMEXY. Take a look at these 2 pics where upper part of the face is covered and just drool at his sexy lips. 
1ebb095-2ec9dbc-ec8b9ceca68c2-e250-12071

vlcsnap-000111-1.jpg
Ooooh....SO KISSABLE

cutify said:

ctfrsgp wrote: »

ctfrsgp wrote: »

cutify wrote: »

@coolreborn... I know its the shade a liitle to dark but im not gonna use it on other purpose like peeking on to moat or what so ever... i just wanna hide my face from being distracted...

@cutify Or are the shades there to hide your blushing

@ctfrsgp, well those shades is a multi purpose and has a esp edition function it can be also scan whats under beneath the cover.... If you know what i mean... You can borrow if you want to i still have lots of those... Its usefull under the water...

@cutify: Ah dear me. May I borrow it a few times? :\"> ;;)

@coolreborn I think U will need a ski mask :)) >:)

Guest cutify

O:-) i think im in a heaven now... Those photos are so perfect.. Ooppa joo won standing perfectly on that bridge makes him look more precious...i wanna jump from the garden to that bridge who knows he might catch me and hold me in his arms... :\"> :x ;))

cutify said: O:-) i think im in a heaven now... Those photos are so perfect.. Ooppa joo won standing perfectly on that bridge makes him look more precious...i wanna jump from the garden to that bridge who knows he might catch me and hold me in his arms... :\">:x;))

@ctfrsgp..dear what happend to you, you looked very depressed... Do you want me to lend you my shadesB-) fyi, it can also creat a tricks like on the 007 movie... The lady on movie wearing it and her imagination is like become real... First trial 90 days free;)) LOL =))

B-)

@cutify I was jus overwhelmed by the volume of work tat kept piling up on my desk and thru emails. I wish I can perform magic like Harry Potter :D

@lyra_brillantez, yes I was hoping he would do one before he goes off for army. the more episodes the better kekekeke. 

@ctfrsgp, aww lets do a bunny hug!!! *hug hug hug hug hug*

@mojobobo thank u dear :-* cutie cutie come to noona bunny :D

Guest cutify

@stearly :-O whats that warning sign for? I did not spot it on the photo, where is that coming? #-o Oh my god i almost hit my head on rock... :))