Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ellasam81 said: @goldlotus are you A graphic designer? As if you And @coolreborn big leader fan arts are really niceAnd @ma OK too and @lAterholic too and others I m really impressed  by you all. Creativity and @farfarri too your family story. Really make me laugh lol you all are so creative I think if cutie come here he will be impressed by you all 
Love all your works plus the moaty one lol 

Guest Caecilia_12

farbarri

said: hey girls~ do any of you still have problem logging in to vote for Cutie? i still cant vote. mine logged me in via twitter account then keeps telling me to log in. *shakes fist*

let me know the details of your situation and i'll provide feedback directly to the mod.

goldlotus's hubby. I'm proud of you' date=' honey ah[/quote']

Ehh!!! Coincidentally i Just Finished watching this part

And I m thinking he ll be a good hubby as he can cook and somemore the food he cook everyone said it s nice

So envy his future wife

And when he got into ugly team I was thinking he ugly!? Then most of the guys need to wear mask already ?

I was like lol so much when he said sorry I look so ugly

If he s ugly then no one is handsome lo

But I like his humbleness he s always so humble

And he s a good guy too who help up his mum to do house chore and I think he cook at home Too as see how he cook in 1n2d and he respect elderly too and I think he don't smoke and drink which most guys will do go clubbing and flirt around

Sorry to keep on saying this I think this man s really a good man and an ideal husbAnd type

The more I see him the more I think he s such a perfect guy not only his look but his everything ESP His personallity like ma oo or farbarri said how to find another guy like cutie

Now I really totally agree even

Me over age of dreaming fantasy thing but I find myself reAlly attracted by this guy

Two thumbs up for him

ellasam81 said:

goldlotus wrote: »

goldlotus's hubby. I'm proud of you, honey ah

Ehh!!! Coincidentally i Just Finished watching this part

E

And I m thinking he ll be a good hubby as he can cook and somemore the food he cook everyone said it s nice

So envy his future wife

??????   You didn't see the length???????????????????????????

..........................of the ice block??????????????????????

@mrdimples of courSe I saw that s why he s able handle so many wives and concubines here and many at other places

That s why I Said I envy hiS wives and concubines as I m just his admirer so can't even get close to him later got crash by his wives and concubines

Omg

Guest winterdays

Caecilia_12 said:

farbarri

said: hey girls~ do any of you still have problem logging in to vote for Cutie? i still cant vote. mine logged me in via twitter account then keeps telling me to log in. *shakes fist*

let me know the details of your situation and i'll provide feedback directly to the mod.

I just read this message maybe from soompi's mod

UPDATE: Dear friends in Southeast Asia who are having problems voting – a temporary solution is to use Opera with Turbo as your browser, or use a proxy. There seems to be an issue with Facebook being able to return the logged in information some countries, and Opera works as a proxy. We’re still working on a better solution, but wanted to let you know of this option. So sorry for the inconvenience!

You, girls probably have to wait until this problem's fixed. :(

I'm not having problem with "Log-in"  but I'm also annoyed with the voting. Yesterday I voted at 21:00 pm, and this morning I continued to vote, but I failed. It said " You have already voted in this round in the last 24 hours - please choose another category! " that means I have to wait until 21:00pm today to vote. Haizz [-(

current ranking of Most Popular Actor:
1) Jung Yunho - 36.5%2) Lee Minho - 31.7%3) Lee JunKi - 18.6%4) Choi Siwon - 2.7%5) Song Joongki - 2.4%6) Moon Joowon - 2.1%
the GOOD side of me: it's ok, this is not an established award show. it's by voting, so naturally, the larger fanbase would get the higher vote.
the BAD side of me: the last two should be the top 2. some people on the top 6 above should not even be nominated. if it's judged by professional judges, they wont even be considered as actors.
sorry, i'm just really pissed that i cant vote.... Cutie needs me, but i cant do anything to help him.... :((

According to the banner,  nakyung at Kites guessed that there will probably a criminal catching scene on the street on July the 10th, so a section of road will be used for filming.
Ahhhhhhhh this scene reminds me of Taehee. @ctfrsgp I miss Ojakyo Brothers , I miss Taeja couple too :((
_-197_zps3a0bac52.jpg
DC

According to the banner nakyung at Kites guessed that there will probably a criminal catching scene on the street on July the 10th, so a section of road will be used for filmimg.

Ahhhhhhhh this scene reminds me of Taehee. @ctfrsgp I miss Ojakyo Brothers , I miss Taeja couple too :((

DC

U mean these scenes?

SC20130213-074518-1_zps934bc45f.jpg

[SC20130213-074430-1_zps72a0a462.jpg

SC20130213-074440-1_zps24ac6de9.jpg

SC20130213-074452-1_zpsca63127c.jpg

cr. Baidu

@farfarri we just do our best in myppl app tthat has 70% so we just try our best ba and don't get too upset by it even cutie never get rewards I think he s regconised as a very good actor by many PD and script writers who are professional and they will look for him to be in their dramas or movies And this recognity will last longer than popularity recognity as popularity does not last long wat will last s true acting skill and right attitude toward what he want to do or be which he s already doing well in his journey of becoming a great actorWe just keep  voting and don't bother so much on the ranking

ctfrsgp said:

goldlotus

wrote:

»

According to the banner nakyung at Kites guessed that there will probably a criminal catching scene on the street on July the 10th, so a section of road will be used for filmimg. <br />

Ahhhhhhhh this scene reminds me of Taehee.

@ctfrsgp

I miss Ojakyo Brothers , I miss Taeja couple too

:((

<br />

<br />

DC

current ranking of Most Popular Actor:
1) Jung Yunho - 36.5%2) Lee Minho - 31.7%3) Lee JunKi - 18.6%4) Choi Siwon - 2.7%5) Song Joongki - 2.4%6) Moon Joowon - 2.1%
the GOOD side of me: it's ok, this is not an established award show. it's by voting, so naturally, the larger fanbase would get the higher vote.
the BAD side of me: the last two should be the top 2. some people on the top 6 above should not even be nominated. if it's judged by professional judges, they wont even be considered as actors.
sorry, i'm just really pissed that i cant vote.... Cutie needs me, but i cant do anything to help him.... :((