Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

good morning, ladies~  >:D< my today's resolution: not be bothered by the voting statistics or even be upset if i cant vote. :D

@Mjwonnie BED SCENE??? this is not a bed scene, but probably something like this? this is from a Ghost musical from London play. since the production crews will be the same, i guess we can expect something like this:

and the great, emotional pottery scene:

i think i'm gonna bawl like a baby if i watch this live. with Cutie's awesome acting, this musical will be daebak! i'm definitely going, there's no doubt about that.. <3

EDIT: I CAN VOTE!!!! I CAN VOTE!!!!! i reinstalled Opera and used the steps recommended by @winterdays, @coolreborn, @goldlotus etc and i can finally vote!!!! oh, this is gonna be a great day already. i love you girls~ thanks for sticking by me when i'm moody. *showers with tight hugs and wet kisses*

ctfrsgp said:

Hi gal, prepare tons of kleenex... u gonna need more of them from now on... better still get ready your comfort food on the standby too... need to replenish your energy level n drink lots of water to rehydrate fr excessive loss of tears...

Does this mean its going to get worse? Why????? :(( I hate seeing him so sad. But it makes for a great drama I guess lol. Oh and trust me I have prepared a bottle of water and Kleenex on the table next to my computer for when I watch OB ;)

Yes dear. Be careful dun cry too hard or else your eyes turn into walnuts like mine when i watched it 2 yrs ago.

ctfrsgp said:

classygirls8

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:

Hi gal, prepare tons of kleenex... u gonna need more of them from now on... better still get ready your comfort food on the standby too... need to replenish your energy level n drink lots of water to rehydrate fr excessive loss of tears...

Does this mean its going to get worse? Why?????

:((

I hate seeing him so sad. But it makes for a great drama I guess lol. Oh and trust me I have prepared a bottle of water and Kleenex on the table next to my computer for when I watch OB

;)

I voted easily. What I did was

1. Liked soompi on facebook

2. Clicked the link for the step by step details

3. Scrolled down until the comments section. Found the "SIGN IN" button at the lower left just before the comments box

4. Signed in my Fb account

5. Clicked the "VOTE" button

6. Voted for Joo Won

7. Repeated the steps after 24h (or with another fb accnt)

** i'll try to post pics when i get home**

Oh and I finally read the contents of the article and chanced upon this:

"After a rigorous selection process which required exportation to more than fifteen countries or making more than $3 million through exports in the past year, a total of thirteen dramas have been selected to compete for the Drama category including “Big,” “The Gu Family Book,” and “That Winter, The Wind Blows.” Twelve actors and actresses have been nominated including Gong Yoo, Jo In Sung, Lee Min Jung, Suzy and Song Hye Gyo."

Is that the reason why Gaksital wasn't nominated? Has Gaksital

not reached > $3M through exports??? Sigh, I really am frustrated that a great work as Gaksital is not included and yet other *ugh* works are there! >_<

Anyway, I am hoping Good Doctor will be great and that it will give cutie a bigger break in the K-ent and hallyu wave industry around the world! And of course, gain recognition from trusted award-giving bodies as well!

Oh 1n2d today! :)

To date, OB is my ultimate fave drama and Tae-Hee is my only fave character of JW. Although cutie's perf in BM is remarkable and Gil-Ro is such a lovable character, Tae-Hee and OB touches my heart the most and the deepest and OB is the 1st drama tat had me noticed uri cutie :x

Poor kiddo... he seriously needs to sleep... look at those panda eyes and eye bags. He used to look so alert and cheery in 1N2D even when he was filming day and night for BM last year. But now... watz happening to uri cutie??? I hope he will not over worked and suffers from exhaustion :( :(( this bunnie noona having heart pains here... *hops to a corner to cry*

moonandhearts said:
"After a rigorous selection process which required exportation to more than fifteen countries or making more than $3 million through exports in the past year, a total of thirteen dramas have been selected to compete for the Drama category including “Big,” “The Gu Family Book,” and “That Winter, The Wind Blows.” Twelve actors and actresses have been nominated including Gong Yoo, Jo In Sung, Lee Min Jung, Suzy and Song Hye Gyo."

not reached > $3M through exports??? Sigh, I really am frustrated that a great work as Gaksital is not included and yet other *ugh* works are there! >_<

Anyway, I am hoping Good Doctor will be great and that it will give cutie a bigger break in the K-ent and hallyu wave industry around the world! And of course, gain recognition from trusted award-giving bodies as well!

Mjwonnie said:

I was looking for more information about Cutie's Ghost Musical when I chanced upon this YT clip showing snippets of the press conference but with English Subs! Ivy commented that she'll do her best at the kissing scenes and that even a BED SCENE was added to the script!!!! Could the bed scene be with Cutie????? OMO OMI OMOOOOO OMIIIIIIIIII !!!!!! *faints!*

Here's the link to watch the YT clip. Please forgive me if this had been posted before.

http://www.viki.com/videos/225624v-ys-joo-won-to-play-sam-wheat-in-ghost-the-musical

credit : Viki.com

goldlotus said: 1010687_596879170345009_266874010_n.png

Boy Scout Cutie, I promise to be more obedient than this pony, I can climb mountains and swim oceans at your command!

17525_596879000345026_1638101215_n.png

You silly pony! My face would be right where that butt is by now!

934981_596878983678361_709847531_n.png

Hehehe, Boy Scout Cutie is so eager. Ramrod straight, feet together and taking the oath.

JW DC, posted by yong-in fr Kites

I voted easily. What I did was

1. Liked soompi on facebook

2. Clicked the link for the step by step details

3. Scrolled down until the comments section. Found the "SIGN IN" button at the lower left just before the comments box

4. Signed in my Fb account

5. Clicked the "VOTE" button

6. Voted for Joo Won

7. Repeated the steps after 24h (or with another fb accnt)

** i'll try to post pics when i get home**

Oh and I finally read the contents of the article and chanced upon this:

I think I haven't seen bm airing in sg channels but not sure if cable channels show already

But I guess more likely bm and cutie never get nominated. Because Japan issue and cutie s still consider newbie unless ppl like us his fans will find his info and dramas or movies to watch if not many ppl dont really like intense drama and loyal type of dramas I think only in Korea will like but in other country we don't live there and at jap occupation time

So I think many ppl won't purposely go and watch on the net unless got really welknown actor or actresses Ba

And why idol dramas are famous in the Asia because it s converted by a famous manga which is well known by many countries and thiS world consist of most of girls than boys which many girls will watch mangas And like the fantasy and will go crazy over idol dramas

WhereAs bm s a manga for boys and boys will just read and forget and read another manga. And bm is not as popular in Asia as it only talk about Korea suffering and not other countries

Where by all orher dramas has Actors and actresses all are famous because they take up com rom and it s like idol dramas easily accepted by more ppl

I thought 7g will be a great stepping stone for cutie but it s waste

Any way we just vote for cutie n I ll open as many fcbk accountS possible to vote

I think this is from today's Drama filming

8m4y.jpg

c4ve.jpg

4x54.jpg

l5lm.jpg

fr Naver blog fong231

Ehh I thought today they they are doing photo shooting today as I read at Gd thread they are having photo shooting today

Hmmm maybe not the whole day photo shoot

Oic @coolreborn big leader you are so resourceful on cutie info and things you can be his manager

Guess if you become HIs manager you will push away many works and just let him rest Ba

But think cutie will oso be overwork at night lol

Even the pics are so far i can see cutie posture his head is slightly down and his body s slightly slanted and his hands are holding his slin bag stripe

Wow I m impressed by this kind of acting

He s already becomes pso

This s so so so great sia

Really need to applause for him

I really can't imagine when I watched the first ep of Gd how will I react

Think I will get heart attact because too excited Already lol