Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ellasam81 said:

Oic @coolreborn big leader you are so resourceful on cutie info and things you can be his manager

Guess if you become HIs manager you will push away many works and just let him rest Ba

But think cutie will oso be overwork at night lol

Aish... I'm not really the person to ask when it comes to Cutie, but if I can be his manager then, I would do my best to tire him at night, I mean, to make him rest. :D

Ya ya Everyone here know that you will "tire" him up lol

So far I haven't see so much the 1n2d shooting pics for last two days

Hope that they will keep flowing in

O

OMI!!!

Ok, I don't know if this is from Only You or Good Doctor Filming... I can't understand the google translated account, but I saw a phrase Only You so I think this is from the movie... Jeez, google translate is hard to decipher today.

20wm.jpg
fr Joo Won DC

Omg she no no no I mean he looks pretty and cute And not disgusting to see him like thatI always feel disgusted when guy dress in girls clothes and make up like girl but cutie s so cute and pretty in this that i dnt feel disgusted 
The pic from Google image
1n2d415-00277.jpg

OMG!!! OMI!!! OMG!!!

This is DR. Park, no doubt about it!!!

unxh.jpg

clgd.jpg

fjdo.jpg

fr Joo Won DC/Cr as tagged

Dr. Park!!!! Shoot ME!!!!

Erm,i think this is only you filming.He looks very confident in last pic.Dr park can't never stare like that.

And the crest in powerpoint (sec pic) looks like the crest of South Korea national police agency.

-Edit-

He looks really really tired in first photo. :(

Guest mydeed

Erm,i think this is only you filming.He looks very confident in last pic.Dr park can't never stare like that.

And the crest in powerpoint (sec pic) looks like the crest of South Korea national police agency.

-Edit-

He looks really really tired in first photo. :(

Me too. I think this is from the film site of our ONLY YOU POLICE OFFICER (what is his name again??!!!) ke ke.

Nice pose Cutie. Yummy!

Me too. I think this is from the film site of our ONLY YOU POLICE OFFICER (what is his name again??!!!) ke ke.

Nice pose Cutie. Yummy!

I don't know his name.hehe but isn't JW playing as a profiler?

(Anyways I am more excited abt Dr park.I want to see him)

Guest mydeed

mydeed said:

LOL.

I remember those updo hairstyles, its for his suave police role in Only You :-)

Aaahhh but I want to meet our Doctor Park more. Meowww.

Thanks in advance for today's screencaps of 1n2d. Fighting!

mydeed said:

Ma OO wrote: »

coolreborn wrote: »

OMG!!! OMI!!! OMG!!

Dr. Park!!!! Shoot ME!!!!

-Edit-

He looks really really tired in first photo.

Nice pose Cutie. Yummy!

Eh,, it is? I thought its from today's drama film. hmmmmm.... That's the problem with filming drama and movie and he is both wearing a suit. LOL.

IKR.when will the movie filming finish?

i am not sure.i was just analysing the photos.the hair,the stare,the crest,the word 'psychology ' on powerpoint...it is more related to his movie role as profiler.

Guest mareq90

I like moon chae won. i hope this drama will  have high ratings. and also yoona said that joo won really took good care of her while they were shooting for 1n2d eventhough it's the first time they really met or interacted. and that pabo thingy was not scripted. it just shows that joo won is really a nice man.