Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

BTW, I read some rude and annoying comments @ DB.  Aishhh, how dare they say such things about our Joo Won.  Kekeke.  I promise myself not to say bad things about other actor/actresses even sometimes I want to say it.. But I control myself. 

@mydeed, I also read those comments. Don't bother dear, we know better. Besides, how one person who attacked our Cutie said it... it looks like she is the one needing that kind of things. And she doesn't even know what she is talking about. When it comes to comments, expect someone to ruin your day, guess I just become cynical when I read bad comments about Cutie, sighs. To my eyes, Joo Won is number 1 and the best of them all.

@coolreborn @mydeed Me too, read those rude remarks... but my philosophy is 'see no evil, hear no evil, TALK NO EVIL'...

-edit-

jus to add... Even if I dislike someone, I will not publicly show my displeasure... I rather talk or share more on wat I like :x and NOT harp on the negative things... :)

@mydeed

don't be too upset with those comments on DB. Just like you, I have actors or actresses who I dislike but never never hated. IMO, that person is a nutcase. Thankfully, this time round, she got 'exposed' because she is usually very crafty at masking her hatred with other issues. I think she must have felt so disgusted that Joo Won receives so much love on DB. Pathetic. 

Yes, I am thankful forthe  PC and there should be a deluge of Cutie's pics here. 

The funny thing abt it is tat she tot she knows whoz who. but then she mistaken the 2PM maknae for our cutie maknae's fave hyung... tatz hilarious... I felt better when she made a fool of herself with tat silly mistake :))

coolreborn said:
BTW, I read some rude and annoying comments @ DB.  Aishhh, how dare they say such things about our Joo Won.  Kekeke.  I promise myself not to say bad things about other actor/actresses even sometimes I want to say it.. But I control myself. 

@mydeed, I also read those comments. Don't bother dear, we know better. Besides, how one person who attacked our Cutie said it... it looks like she is the one needing that kind of things. And she doesn't even know what she is talking about. When it comes to comments, expect someone to ruin your day, guess I just become cynical when I read bad comments about Cutie, sighs. To my eyes, Joo Won is number 1 and the best of them all.

Hi! I have been lurking on this thread for quite sometime. Wasn't quite sure whether to join but I guess just like others I have been captivated by Joo Won's acting  :D Some of the posts are really funny and kudos to the fan arts displayed. They have been major stress busters as well as others showing their unconditional fangirling / boying to Joo Won.

I just wanted to share my thoughts on JW's new drama since like everyone I really do hope his drama is successful. I think 7GCS should not have any difficulty in scoring viewership because I am sure Sim Entertainment should have a certain amount of say in Joo Won's debut at MBC. The hype (this is purely guess work) on the success of the drama is actually dependent on the script writer Chun Sung Il. As you all know he was the writer of movie version of 7GCS as well as Chuno - highly successful KBS drama that even gave Jang Hyuk a nomination at the International Emmy Awards. Once the drama went off air in March 2010, the same writer and director were pulled into another drama Fugitive Plan B - again for KBS that aired in September 2010. To build another drama story to replicate the success of Chuno will not be possible and that is what happened even though there was a star studded cast.I think Chun Sung Il was not involved in any work for KBS (variety or drama) after that; except for a movie in 2011. Maybe that is how he got on board with MBC. So you see for two years the guy was practically jobless ( even though he gave two super hits). And now that JW, CKH, ANS, UTW are on board with the drama, hopes are gonna build up since this is another star studded cast that shouldn't doom like Fugitive.Hoping everything goes well for this drama - FIGHTING  :)>-

Hi! I have been lurking on this thread for quite sometime. Wasn't quite sure whether to join but I guess just like others I have been captivated by Joo Won's acting  :D Some of the posts are really funny and kudos to the fan arts displayed. They have been major stress busters as well as others showing their unconditional fangirling / boying to Joo Won.

Welcome!

@coolreborn @mydeed Me too, read those rude remarks... but my philosophy is 'see no evil, hear no evil, TALK NO EVIL'...

-edit-

jus to add... Even if I dislike someone, I will not publicly show my displeasure... I rather talk or share more on wat I like :x and NOT harp on the negative things... :)

Like I said yesterday - I share wat I like, I dun say wat I dislike :) and I luv TaeJa/JW-Uie :x :x :x :-* :-* :-* :D

And I really really lub Ja-eun singing this song for Tae-hee... itz really sweet... but...*sigh*... tiz in the ep tat broke my heart :((

Welcome, @simplydramafied1082. Glad tat u join us in sharing love for our cutie maknae ;;)

simplydramafied1082 said: I just wanted to share my thoughts on JW's new drama since like everyone I really do hope his drama is successful. I think 7GCS should not have any difficulty in scoring viewership because I am sure Sim Entertainment should have a certain amount of say in Joo Won's debut at MBC. The hype (this is purely guess work) on the success of the drama is actually dependent on the script writer Chun Sung Il. As you all know he was the writer of movie version of 7GCS as well as Chuno - highly successful KBS drama that even gave Jang Hyuk a nomination at the International Emmy Awards. Once the drama went off air in March 2010, the same writer and director were pulled into another drama Fugitive Plan B - again for KBS that aired in September 2010. To build another drama story to replicate the success of Chuno will not be possible and that is what happened even though there was a star studded cast.I think Chun Sung Il was not involved in any work for KBS (variety or drama) after that; except for a movie in 2011. Maybe that is how he got on board with MBC. So you see for two years the guy was practically jobless ( even though he gave two super hits). And now that JW, CKH, ANS, UTW are on board with the drama, hopes are gonna build up since this is another star studded cast that shouldn't doom like Fugitive.Hoping everything goes well for this drama - FIGHTING  :)>-

simplydramafied1082 said: Hi! I have been lurking on this thread for quite sometime. Wasn't quite sure whether to join but I guess just like others I have been captivated by Joo Won's acting  :D Some of the posts are really funny and kudos to the fan arts displayed. They have been major stress busters as well as others showing their unconditional fangirling / boying to Joo Won.

Thank you @mydeed @ctfrsgp @latteholic @mrdimples for the warm welcome. Reading your posts always refreshed my fangirling for JW. @stearly your gif's are simply awesome. To put it simply "actions" speak louder than words :D@latteholic @mrdimples whenever I think of the past works of JW and UTW they follow a certain pattern. Even UTW in his interviews says it depends largely on his scripts for his choices. Actually my love for kdramas started with UTW and Yoon Eun Hye. The former by watching Delightful Girl Chun Hyang and the latter with Coffee Prince.So plainly I think a large part of them choosing a script depends upon the creative interaction between the "employee" and the "employer". I think in the KBS drama awards JW thanked some persons from Sim saying "whenever I wasn't sure you were there to keep me up".@mrdimples I think once a guy joined the forum and all the ladies in the house told not to feel offended with the future posts or pics ;))