Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said: simplydramafied1082 said: coolreborn said: simplydramafied1082 said: Hi! I have been lurking on this thread for quite sometime. Wasn't quite sure whether to join but I guess just like others I have been captivated by Joo Won's acting  :D Some of the posts are really funny and kudos to the fan arts displayed. They have been major stress busters as well as others showing their unconditional fangirling / boying to Joo Won.

We all know that Cutie is good looking, cute, handsome, hot, sexy, etc. But time and again, we always see him becoming unfortunate at choosing-your-drinks game like this.....

*groaning when I saw that its a drinking game coz I already know what will happen

255_zpscc2fc9d8.png

254_zps8f3de67c.png

*holding my breath

253_zpsd3d05ebb.png

*Wait for it....

252_zps371766c9.png

251_zps1d926835.png

I knew IT !!! :))

250_zps2adf5be5.png

cute expression by the way, Cutie. harharharhar

Comparing with the original poster of the movie, with this poster of the drama. I prefer the Movie poster but I think this poster is JUST appropriate with the drama... want to start a some-Joo Won fans vs. MBC 7G production war? LOL.

original Movie Poster

-edit-
what I mean is...

this poster is appropriate for the drama not the one in the movie... nope, no no  no no nope!!!

nononono_zpsbee92524.gif

Comparing with the original poster of the movie, with this poster of the drama. I prefer the Movie poster but I think this poster is JUST appropriate with the drama... want to start a some-Joo Won fans vs. MBC 7G production war? LOL.

original Movie Poster

Well, awesome movie poster. BUT... if it's Gil Ro & Sae Won with that pose. Andwae!!!

*Runnnnnn...* Ke ke ke.