Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn Ha ha, I did take the quiz done by @mrdimples. Well, you could call put me into the Garden group. Though JW is really handsome I don't think I would turn moaty. But I really love the fan arts put by you guys. It is simply awesome!!!! I am burning my eyes out to see if any updates comes on 7GCS. I envy you lot to be able read the Chinese articles and also bring out some stuff from Naver and DC Inside. Seriously, the soompi thread is the best informed place on Joo Won :)>-

-edit-

Actually I don't blame your boss for liking YEH. She is simply amazing! One of the best idol turned actress. And she is similar to JW in some aspects: Totally invested in the characters and their development, can cry her heart out (you should check out Goong), one of the actresses who can really kiss :D and who is really a humane person :)

@simplydramafied1082 so ya a garden folk like me... welcome :D I like YEH too since her drama debut in Goong, Princess Hours. She is one of the few korean actresses whom I like and follow her dramas. But I hav not watch Missing You coz I dun really fancy melodramas. Initially I was hoping YEH will choose 7G to be her new drama *sign* well I guess she gets tired of acting in comedies.

Hello, joowon'friends here.

I'm silent reading jw at first a long time.

Today wanna say thanks U so so much. especially mr.dimple, coolreborn and everyone

whom updates etc. news pic link or translated in english language so I could understand more.

7G is mentioned again in our local chinese entertinment magazine U-Weekly this week <:-P

20130120_114947.jpg

SC20130120-120937-1.jpg

They called cutie bunny the '收视号召力的荧幕新天王朱元' - roughly transated as 'NEW TV Ratings Heavenly King Joo Won' :D In the Chinese entertainment scene, the media always label the really top popular male celebrities as 天王 or Heavenly King. At present, there r 4 male celebrities who hav held this title for the past 20+yrs and r still active in the Chinese entertainmt scene - Aaron Kwok, Leon Lai, Jackie Cheung and Andy Lau (see http://chinesepopculture.blogspot.sg/2009/03/who-are-four-heavenly-kings.html?m=1)

20130120_115008-1.jpg

This time this review focuses on cutie, saying tat 7G is the 4th TV drama project of Joo Won the 'young TV Heavenly King' :x And the writer catergorised 7G as an ACTION COMEDY and not a rom-com.

ctfrsgp said: 7G is mentioned again in our local chinese entertinment magazine U-Weekly this week <:-P

They called cutie bunny the '收视号召力的荧幕新天王朱元' - roughly transated as 'NEW TV Ratings Heavenly King Joo Won' :D In the Chinese entertainment scene, the media always label the really top popular male celebrities as 天王 or Heavenly King. At present, there r 4 male celebrities who hav held this title for the past 20+yrs and r still active in the Chinese entertainmt scene - Aaron Kwok, Leon Lai, Jackie Cheung and Andy Lau (see http://chinesepopculture.blogspot.sg/2009/03/who-are-four-heavenly-kings.html?m=1)

This time this review focuses on cutie, saying tat 7G is the 4th TV drama project of Joo Won the 'young TV Heavenly King' :x And the writer catergorised 7G as an ACTION COMEDY and not a rom-com.