Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

These are some videos I thoughts of sharing of both Joo Won and Chansung.
JW's video from KTG (BTS). His parts starts from 0:35 and 5:49. Just notice his silhouette in the beginning of the video - it's just breathtaking

Chansung's video is from his gym CS gym (where the recent shots of him for the drama were taken baring his abs and scar :x). Towards the end he gives a gift to Eli from U-Kiss. Notice how he gives to him. I used to watch 2pm videos before and as much as I know the guys wouldn't take the first step of showing their "hoobaeship" unless other Kpop idols in the room took the first step. I would like to think something of JW rubbed on him since the date of the video coincides with his shooting schedule for the drama.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49qaoGeyLoQ

simplydramafied1082 said: These are some videos I thoughts of sharing of both Joo Won and Chansung.
JW's video from KTG (BTS). His parts starts from 0:35 and 5:49. Just notice his silhouette in the beginning of the video - it's just breathtaking

Chansung's video is from his gym CS gym (where the recent shots of him for the drama were taken baring his abs and scar :x). Towards the end he gives a gift to Eli from U-Kiss. Notice how he gives to him. I used to watch 2pm videos before and as much as I know the guys wouldn't take the first step of showing their "hoobaeship" unless other Kpop idols in the room took the first step. I would like to think something of JW rubbed on him since the date of the video coincides with his shooting schedule for the drama.

Owh. I love the second video. The one with Celine Dion's song :-). Ojakgyo Brothers is my ultimate Joo Won's drama. And Gaksital for his excellent acting. I dnt know if we can see Joo Won & Uee together again in a new drama. If yes, I dnt think my heart can take it :-).

Wonder if after meeting Chansung, the donseng and his hyung Joo Won will become a gym partner!!! Cutie said he dnt like to work out and hit the gym.. His idol, Tae Woong oppa likes to work out :-)

But Cutie, without hitting the gym.. You're HOT enough. Ke ke ke.

simplydramafied1082 said: Hi! I have been lurking on this thread for quite sometime. Wasn't quite sure whether to join but I guess just like others I have been captivated by Joo Won's acting  :D Some of the posts are really funny and kudos to the fan arts displayed. They have been major stress busters as well as others showing their unconditional fangirling / boying to Joo Won.

class="headline"'Level 7 Civil Servant' reveals charismatic posters of Joo Won and Choi Kang HeeKpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – Fri, Jan 18, 2013 10:40 AM PHT

MBC TV new Wed-Thu drama 'Level 7 Civil Servant' has revealed waltz version posters of its leading cast members, Choi Kang Hee and Joo Won on January 17th to drum up anticipation among fans.

Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee were dressed in a tuxedo and evening dress respectively, as they posed in a couple waltz motion, and the romance feeling was totally different to the earlier teasers. They had appeared in video teasers as rookie agents who bickered with each other over ridiculous things.

Seo Won (Choi Kang Hee) and Gil Ro (Joo Won) have a love-hate relationship in the drama. They started out on the wrong note, and then meet again as rookie agents at the national security agency. Although seemingly impossible at the beginning, they soon open their hearts after knowing each other better. But they are soon caught in a dilemma due to the nature of their respective jobs.

In the newly revealed posters, Seo Won and Gil Ro are seen looking with a serious expression towards the camera, showing their tough personality as agents. The photographer used a depth of field photographic technique to focus on one character in each poster, seemingly hinting at their romance where each of them has to hide their true feelings for one another because of their jobs.

In another poster, Choi Kang Hee is seen wearing a white lacy evening dress while Joo Won is decked in a black tuxedo. They are both standing in front of a mirror with serious expressions, and looking at different directions. But in their mirror reflection, Joo Won is seen with a impish face pointing his gun towards Choi Kang Hee.

During the poster shooting, Choi Kang Hee did not mind the winter chill one bit as she appeared in her evening gown, and never showed any signs of discontent throughout and enabled the shoot to progress amicably with her bubbly enthusiasm. Joo Won also didn't mind the long hours doing the shoot, and his adorable charisma charmed Choi Kang Hee and the other staff members, leaving them in laughter.

'Level 7 Civil Servant' will air from January 23rd at 9:55PM (KST).

2040-16039.jpg2040-16041.jpg

coolreborn said: simplydramafied1082 said: Hi! I have been lurking on this thread for quite sometime. Wasn't quite sure whether to join but I guess just like others I have been captivated by Joo Won's acting  :D Some of the posts are really funny and kudos to the fan arts displayed. They have been major stress busters as well as others showing their unconditional fangirling / boying to Joo Won.

simplydramafied1082 said: coolreborn said: simplydramafied1082 said: Hi! I have been lurking on this thread for quite sometime. Wasn't quite sure whether to join but I guess just like others I have been captivated by Joo Won's acting  :D Some of the posts are really funny and kudos to the fan arts displayed. They have been major stress busters as well as others showing their unconditional fangirling / boying to Joo Won.

Guest whiteheaven81

class="entry-title"Joo Won reveals his preparation process for ‘My Girlfriend Is An Agent’

joowon.jpg

Actor Joo Won shared how he prepared for his role on the upcoming MBC mini-series ‘My Girlfriend Is An Agent‘.

Joo Won commented, “To play the special role of a NIS (National Intelligence Service) agent, to make sure I fit the role, I learned how to do stunts, shooting, waltz, and everything else I needed to know. I am not only studying the path of an agent, but also the path as a human being,” revealing the various challenges he took on to get ready.

‘My Girlfriend Is An Agent’ will be a romantic comedy featuring 2PM‘s Chansung, Choi Kang Hee, Ahn Nae Sang, Jang Young Nam, Kim Min Suh, and Kim Soo Hyun (the actress, not to be confused with the actor of the same name).

‘My Girlfriend Is An Agent’ will premiere on January 23rd at 9:55 PM KST!

-allkpop-