Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Cant talk much, cant think much. Too busy these past couple of weeks with last-minute workload. Anyway, new pics!

Hurray for some news! Good to see Joowon looking good at the airport. But i gotta say, the hairstyle is a major turn-off for me. I didnt like it during L7CS and i didnt like it now. I wonder why the stylist did it. It seems to me like the twins' haircut in Return of Superman when Hwijae's wife cuts it. Unevenly cut and so short. Oh gosh... i feel like shooting the stylist. Knowing her from life log didnt help either...

Anyway, it's March! Hope his movie filming will commence soon. If there are street chase scenes, we may get to see fancams or fan-pics. Missing Joowon like crazy! K-drama is so boring without him. I've been watching other dramas and comparing the actors with him. 5 minutes into new drama episodes and my mom said that Joowon could do better than those actors. She has been saying nothing but praises for him and Park Kiwoong in Bridal Mask. Even said that no one else can carry out these two roles better than them. :D it just goes to show... that Joowon's acting is indeed at a different level than lots of k-drama actors.

@simplydramafied1082‌ thanks for the pics! It has been some time that we see you. Keep them coming~ and it's so great that lots of people are back to posting here. It has been very quiet the past few weeks. Hope my workload lessen so i can spazz more.

mrdimples said: ecs707a said: Hm.  He looks good with short hair, but this is kind of weird too.  Shiny.  And...unidirectional.  And a little like the mid-period Level 7 hair?

I think this will take some getting used to.  At least we know his head isn't a weird shape?

Haha, I have nothing of substance to contribute, apparently.  (As usual.)  Carry on. :)

Pics of the upcoming Life Log DVD! :x
dc0397b86d784cb518be656f68496f11_zpstpu6
51uRRfQY3xL_zpsv5mbuiwu.jpg
B_Ttp_IVIAAVtv9_zps39xp21d9.jpg

Volume 1 comes with notebook
61ZK9QGRqwL._SL1000__zpsvwl599wh.jpg
And Volume 2 comes with stickers~61bZ-0RoVBL._SL1000__zpsskrluufv.jpg
Not like I'm ever going to write on the notebook or tear out the stickers lol.

Joo Won's Life Log~ :x :x :x

Hmmm so... look what Google translator-ssi said:
lltr1_zpsljv0kvud.jpg

Want us to look at his.... WHAT?!

Anyway, the line is supposed to be saying like 'want to show just the way I am'.This is something that Joo Won said in the first episode ♡
What a difference in translation.... kekeke

I have been imagining Cutie with his new hairstyle but without the shades... and I am glad a video came out that shows him with his new crowning glory. Minus the shades. :D

Here is the link of the video : http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.tv?clipid=66252944

It's a photo exhibition of the father of Sim's president so I am not surprised lots of Sim's talents are present.

Peeking..
pic-00128_zpssf2wchtl.png
Ehhh... ehhh..
pic-00131_zpsdpso3mu0.png

blurry.. but still...
pic-00138_zpsmyzc8fqy.png

Hiii... Cute!!!
pic-00139_zpsmamdddnw.png
pic-00145_zpstjupmpg5.png

Cutie can have any hairstyle and still looks good... you just have to get use to it. :D
pic-00149_zpsqlvibpzx.png

pic-00144_zps3y1fow2r.png

pic-00151_zpsjtxutepi.png

pic-00164_zps3uac7ujd.png

pic-00165_zps6bwz1v61.png

pic-00167_zpshidejdf3.png

We all know, Cutie is super cute. Just look at that. Awwww... *pinches cheeks*

pic-00140_zpsjpa3g5kg.png

But then,  I really want to see him going serious looking and getting badass in acting... Like looking through
you and seeing what lies beneath.. hmmmm, that sounds frighteningly exciting. Rawwrrr... Like, 'I am going to
get you' scene. Now I am hoping this new movie will give us just that. :D
pic-00161_zpsxzigdw9o.png

Not sure if this interview vid has been posted here before, since I have not come here often these days.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Watch "[*EXCLUSIVE]《Good Doctor》男一號 周元_Joo Won專訪 Interview (EN SUB/韩语中字)"

cr. Hallyu World

This vid is in Cantonese since it is by a HK magazine. My knowledge of Cantonese is very limited... maybe one of friends here can help to do a rough translation :)

☆☆☆☆☆

"鄉下仔媾女 周元搶攻香港做男神"

cr. Nextplus 壹週 Plus

Since there are quite a few new fans here recently, thought I post these vids of highlights from GHOST The Musical that Cutie performed in last year. These probably were posted previously at the start of the 6-month run of the musical in 2013-14.

☆ GHOST highlight - part 1 ☆

☆ GHOST highlight - part 2 ☆

☆ GHOST highlight - part 3 ☆

cr. 梅子姐 from China Baidu Joo Won Bar

Actually there is a vid of JW interview related 2 the come out of JW's lifelog. But it's only available on JAPAN area hu... hu.... hu.... :-S :-S

Some pics I've got from twitter....

B_UwlPzU8AASBeZ.jpg

B_Ttp_IVIAAVtv9.jpg

B_TjPPtVEAIF8Ml.jpg

B_S-phMVIAAl4wx.jpg

B_YlqVeXEAE5NZc.jpg

N WHAT IS IT EXACTLY :-? :-? AN UMBRELLA MAYBE??? LOL.... :D

B_UgLjDU4AAH8Hh.jpg

and this is the sreenshot from JW's LIFELOG interview...

proxy.jpg?t=HBg0aHR0cHM6Ly9pLnl0aW1nLmNv

credit pic: kdrama_nodame

N WHAT IS IT EXACTLY :-? :-? AN UMBRELLA MAYBE??? LOL.... :D

B_UgLjDU4AAH8Hh.jpg

and this is the sreenshot from JW's LIFELOG interview...

credit pic: kdrama_nodame

Hmm the colour and material look like the L balloons that Joowon held in the photos.

Yea the interview is restricted to Japan only. The JWBaidu fans reuploaded it somewhere... tudou? Or you can view on instagram

#주원 #joowon #Life Log DVD멘트2 이쁨^^

A video posted by 유리가면 (@nan_ni_ga_zoa) on Mar 4, 2015 at 6:27pm PST

The IG user has uploaded a 2nd clip too but the share link doesnt work. Ehh.. view it from her IG directly.

coolreborn

said: I have been imagining Cutie with his new hairstyle but without the shades... and I am glad a video came out that shows him with his new crowning glory. Minus the shades.

:D

Here is the link of the video : http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.tv?clipid=66252944

It's a photo exhibition of the father of Sim's president so I am not surprised lots of Sim's talents are present.

Peeking..

Ehhh... ehhh..

blurry.. but still...

Hiii... Cute!!!

Cutie can have any hairstyle and still looks good... you just have to get use to it.

We all know, Cutie is super cute. Just look at that. Awwww... *pinches cheeks*

But then,  I really want to see him going serious looking and getting badass in acting... Like looking through

you and seeing what lies beneath.. hmmmm, that sounds frighteningly exciting. Rawwrrr... Like, 'I am going to

get you' scene. Now I am hoping this new movie will give us just that.