Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Looks like there's a discount on Life Log DVD! Instead of JPY6420, it is not JPY5000 each!

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B00SMJQFUU/ref=dp_change_lang?ie=UTF8&language=en_JP

Ehh... but still, looks like it only ships within Japan? >_<

@rionae‌ dear, you can sign up for an account with vPost, a concierge service by SingPost that enable us to purchase from online sellers who do not ship to Singapore. Does this DVD set of LiLo have Eng subs?

Missing some regular people here...

:(

@ctfrsgp @simplydramafied1082‌ @ophris‌ @stearly @mindymoe‌ @Tasia @raito1310‌ @AndrejaH‌ @hairuchii @lunamaisara‌ @shenziy‌ and so many others. Hope to see you girls here when Joowon releases news about his projects. Miss everyone~

@farbarri dear Mrs Angel Manager-nim... this old bunnie hasn't been coming here recently bcoz the last time I tried to login, Soompi kicked my butt out X( not once, but several times... and since then I have immersed in my new hobby... those of you who have seen me in IG will know what that is... also I am now working on a temp job on weekdays and coping with Korean language class on weekends... busy in RL but happier now :)

ctfrsgp said:

Looks like there's a discount on Life Log DVD! Instead of JPY6420, it is not JPY5000 each!
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B00SMJQFUU/ref=dp_change_lang?ie=UTF8&language=en_JP

Ehh... but still, looks like it only ships within Japan? >_<

It's 1st March, and it's a Sunday....
It has been exactly 4 weeks since the Thai FM. Aww. It's now 7.30pm Bangkok time. We were queueing for the selca at this time that day! T^T Can't I go back in time?
Ehh the fan account. Am I the only one doing it? Well... the write up is done already (~7k words!) but I'm not done with the media files yet. Can only work on it on the weekends >_<

hello-153.gif

Cutie......

Did U notice that little "question mark" in my previous post? It wasn't just a coincidence that I chose that pic. Coz it's actually a question for me. Could I continue my post in here ?

Told U before that my ChunNi might be has a new drama project before his enlistment. After saw him on his Valentine's day fanmeeet with a new hairstyle, I knew that he will starting his SPRING SBS drama. He had 2 SBS drama before n it's always in Spring. I LOVE SPRING.  Hehe....n Autumn (unfortunately he hasn't had Autumn drama) but I already got from Joo Won in Naeil Cantabile.  Hehe....it's lucky enough for me  that Joo Won  till now hasn't had SBS drama. He usually  has  drama in a  year right? So, Please Joo Won, do it ur new drama in next Autumn n NOT in SBS. XD

Then last Friday, finally got confirmation about that drama n the shooting will started in March 2nd, Joo Won also starting his movie on March. Hmm...another correlation  LOL....

So, this post will be my last post in this thread (off course I'll be back) coz I can't focus in 2 threads. But before that I'm gonna make my last correlation post between Joo Won n ChunNi.  XD.....Oh My, I don't know when I can't make correlation post between them. LOL

Started from Jo Won 1st movie.

S.I.U

Actually I didn't know that he had movie before. So,I thought I'll get another Proud Moment for him as Best New Actor. But then when I read his Wikipedia... Wahhh....he already had some movie project. Saw that he got Best New Actor nominee in Baeksang (I'm waiting Baeksang event this year, hope for ChunNi can get his 9th Best New Actor Award). Then before postpone watching his other dramas n movie. I watched that movie. N got this.

Up vs Down hairstyle. LOL

hair_zpsfsuemwhy.jpg

Omo....his hairstyle.....hahaha....I wonder how it will be if it's wet. N LOL....Got it.

curly_zpsbncxuc8d.jpg

His hairstyle in 2 dramas that I already watched kinda.....LOL.... Btw, He wore that bad guy look mask in that pic. Contrast with ChunNi. XD... 

He was good in this movie (he can get Best New Actor nominee ) but I think that character wasn't that challenging.
So,let's see how awesome he will be in his new movie.

Ojakgyo Brothers

Postpone my OB's post but will post things that I like from the ending episodes.

Finally I also crying in the happy moment, both from the scene with the person who raising them. The THANK YOU :((

Cry_zps5h27sbmy.jpg

I almost disappointed about Tae Hee but luckily I got that Happy Ending and wah...his hair...It's rarely get after shower hair, hehe...

send_zpsdejrntll.jpg

End it with my favorite. HIS EYES.

eyes_zps98isj6hm.jpg

2 different EYES expressions. Love it. :x

but wont forget about this scene. OMG, I was so surprised.

JYJ_zpsx8lueb4g.jpg

@rionae .. Thanks for the gif....NO, the video doesn't include that scene, it only have the next drama after OB preview.

OMG....why they CUT it.....

@coolreborn ...ehh, omo....he had kiss scene with Eugene? I thought Lead Female never kiss 2nd Lead. LOL..n I must wait a few months before I can watch King of Baking....Kyyyaaa....Btw, ChunNi also had a bed scene like that though at the end no kiss coz it's a sweet but also sad scene. Better for NO Kiss (n I don't know yet the situation of that JW's bed scene so can't comment} n actually it was his one n only his Bed Scene n Joo Won got that bed scene on his 1st drama. Wahhh..cool, hehehe....

bed%20scene_zps25kh3xsg.jpg

and yeah, it's really going down hill for the kiss scenes. LOL...

The statistic of his kiss scenes. XD :

King  of Baking - ? Based on the pic, he definitely had 1 kiss scene.

Ojakgyo Brother - This one is a RECORD. LOL....I think it was 7 kisses n it will never ever happen again. XD

OB%20Kiss_zpsaugv9rli.jpg

Gaksital - This one got the usual number of kiss scene. 3 Kiss...XD

BM%20kiss_zpsrxdtbp66.jpg

7 Grade - I don't know how many he had on this drama but so far I know he got 1 but I think he got more than 1. LOL

7%20Grade%20Kiss_zps6vnwh9xk.jpg

Good Doctor - I heard he got 1 kiss scene.

Tomorrow Cantabile - NONE...XD.....ChunNi also got NONE on his lastest drama so let's see how many he will get on his new drama so I can make prediction for Joo Won's next drama. LOL....From NONE to 1 kiss or 3 kiss. XD

@ecs707a ....I don't know what is that LL3 (Life Log? ahhh...that kind about his daily life? wahh, he has that too. That's interesting to see) but for that question on the pic.  A body builder? Omo...haha....

@farbarri .....congrats for finally U can watch the final episode of Gaksital. Nice Review. 

@Layali ....Yeah, it's so hard to find that drama again. Luckily I can found n download it.

U can watch it in HERE.

But for eps 28 & 31, U also should go to Youtube coz the video are not complete. Just PM me if U have difficulty to find it.

n these are the last things that I was kinda OMG, Seriously? :(   XD....

MBC Award

Joo Won got Best Actor in a Miniseries in 2013. Do you know that in 2012, it was ChunNi who got that? So, actually it should be him who give the award to JW in 2013 but coz at that time he was busy shooting his movie so he didnt attend. It was replaced by Yeo Jin Goo (who act as the child version of his character on Missing You drama that ChunNi got award in 2012). 

Then Joo Won attend MBC Award 2014 n he was presenting the same category with the Best Actress in 2013, Shin Se Kyung.

n U know what, when I watched that I was kinda imagine, hmmm....there is a probability for this girl as ChunNi's next leading lady. n it's really happen. XD

sek_zpskvbe3sew.jpg

Ojakgo Brother

Joo Won's last drama that I watched was OB (thats why my Hello is that Duck Hello, hehehe...) and his character's name is Tae Hee n ChunNi's new character name is Tae Ho....LOL....the same initial....TH....XD n its the same profession...Detective...

Good Doctor

My plan before was watching Good Doctor and like the character description that I read that his character is Si On, a man who has very little expressions, does not cry, smile or get angry the way we do. n on this new drama, Tae Ho's description is a man who lost all his senses, couldnt laugh and cry and to have feeling for women. Kyyyaaa....I don't know if it's better that I haven't watched Si On or not. But I think it's better that I haven't.....don't think it's fun to watch Live Drama while my brain connect it with other drama.

As themselves

Joo won known as an aegyo man right? ChunNi rarely do that aegyo thinghy but lately he often do that. LOL...Especially on yesterday fanmeet, hehe....

So, that's it my last post.

thank-you-duckling-du.gif

for the response to me till now.

bye-bye-see-you-later.gif

in a few months....But once in awhile I will check this thread.

Credit vids to the owner.

Climb every mountain....
web_3731008051_370d54e0_zps9d7brxbw.jpg

web_3731008051_20eac37b_zpsrfvsvhh4.png

come to think of it.....these pics have something for everyone....
the Gardeners have their lush greenery, the Rockies have their.............well.......Rock.......and the Moaties have their Compass :D

mrdimples said:Seriously, people....I didn't get a single picture from anyone. The Gardeners are too afraid to be "out" by any submission(dont' worry I will keep your pics anonymous), the Moaties have been hoarding pictures like this for 1 month (*ahem*) and counting.....and the Rockies are still salivating to themselves. 

Fans took pics off their magazine....some are slightly warped because this. How I wish I can get hold of this magazine. Still, these pics are too awesome. He looked incredibly boyish yet totally sexy. 

credit JW DC

@mrdimples‌ any mention about which magazine these pics are from? Me want to get one copy too :D