Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

farbarri said: Missing some regular people here... :( :( :(  ctfrsgp simplydramafied1082‌ ophris‌ stearly mindymoe‌ Tasia @raito1310‌ AndrejaH‌ hairuchii lunamaisara‌ shenziy‌ and so many others. Hope to see you girls here when Joowon releases news about his projects. Miss everyone~

Looks like Joo Won is going to Japan again. With Shim Eunkyung this time for the commemoration event of the release Tomorrow Cantabile's DVD/Bluray sale! (http://www.cinemart.co.jp/k-nodame/event/)
[Japan Tomorrow Cantabile DVD/Bluray Release Commemoration Event]
The DVD/Bluray Box 1 will be on sale on 1st July (it does not mention how many episodes will be in it or how many boxes will there be in total)
The commemoration event will be held on 29 May at Tokyo: Shibuya Public Hall with Joo Won and Shim Eunkyung planned as the guests. (Hurrr, so their appearance is not 100% confirmed yet?). Guests will receive the DVD/Bluray Box 1 as a gift.
There will be 2 rounds of the event - 2.30pm and 6.30pm※ The guest and time of event is subject to change. (Geez)
Fees will be JPY15,000. Ticket sales will open 27 March.

Ahh..been silently lurking this thread...Turns out soompi decided to log me off without me knowing~ T_T

JooWon's hair cut...I quite like it...It's like the younger LeeKangTo from Bridal Mask~ ^^ I was shocked at "where did all JooWon's hair go" when the pics from the airport emerged..but now I'm just embracing it all~ ^^

Anyways...Joowon's  508 site is giving me a headache~ Trying to log in after so long and I can't log in...tried resetting the password so many times too but unsuccessful~ T___T Is anyone else having this problem or is this just unlucky me?? T____T

Hi everyone againnnn~ ^^

Looks like Joo Won wrote a message on his website. About his upcoming movie, That Guy. He said that we cannot see his cool side this time. 
But.... why Joo Won said "I Miss You Guys" and "Don't forget Me"???? to his fans. It was kinda weird, I will not forget him anyway.
1466205_1040298632652349_230192129649659

credit: JooWon Indonesia

Kaizen68 said: Looks like Joo Won wrote a message on his website. About his upcoming movie, That Guy. He said that we cannot see his cool side this time. 
But.... why Joo Won said "I Miss You Guys" and "Don't forget Me"???? to his fans. It was kinda weird, I will not forget him anyway.

credit: JooWon Indonesia

I'm waiting for a new character for Joo Won, with a real bad side.  It was the contrast between badass kang to and fragile kang to that made me fallen for his talent. His other dramas confined him to the good side, I want to see something else, and he can do it sooo well.

If his new movie is this one, let's go ! Otherwise, I'll keep on waiting, patiently ^^

Hello EveryoneI have been lurked here for awhile. Happy to hear that Joo won has fun filming the movie. Everything will be fine as long as he enjoys it. 
He seems to be worried that fans may not like his new character as it will not be a cool character anymore. Anyway I still anticipate for this and even more curious how his character will be.I want to say that I'm glad he doesn't stay in his comfort zone like you guys said. He tries to act in various characters. That is good.He doesn't have to be cool all the time.   ^ ^  I really miss Joo Won and keep watching his dramas and movie repeatedly.  
Thank you for all the news update.  ^ ^

3731008051_989bd268_zpsopmo4img.jpgcredit : JW DC

He turned her on
and those huge rough hands gripped her shoulders tightly
He pushed it real hard this time
A wave of electricity shot through her and she shuddered
Those infamous cheeks warm on her lap
His strong thighs mounted her and pressed against her sides
She purred as he rode her down the highway of heaven
- from "Diary of A Motorcycle" 

From the Mountia CF. He looks great *_*
2015-03-21Aringauml%20cedilparaiquestici
cr: JWDC
Needed to wash my mind off some 'weirdly photoshopped' Mountia pics... ahem.
Hope there's a longer version of this CF. He looks cool in that hand scene too but it happened so fast and he got blurred T^T

Joowon said we cant see his cool side, right? but then, we did see pictures of him doing rock climbing and lifting weights in preparation for the movie. so this means that we will see him do some action scenes since he's hunting for his sister's or brother's killer. when he's chasing/stalking the guy, doesnt that mean he will be cool?  :-? :-? :-?
anyway, i wont care if he looks cool or not. i know he will be amazing regardless! :x :x k-drama is not the same without Joowon. i lost interest in a lot of dramas nowadays. hope to see more BTS and will wait patiently for the movie to be released within a few months' time. \:D/

missing 1N2D so much! i love watching competitive Joowon~ and KBS always play Gaksital song during those times. =)) =)) =)) (credits to various sources)
this is one of my most fav episodes! Joowon made a good team with Sugeun and Taewoong. i love every moment of this episode. Joowon's team wins, so it made me all the more happy~ oh, and now i eat that bread the way Joowon eats it too. squish the bread to spread the honey inside, then eat the sides, then eat the full honey center~ yummy~
1n2d394-00317.jpg

i always feel grumpy when Joowon loses. but this episode made me laugh so much! he was sulking throughout the dinner. i'm sure the winning team purposely left some meat for them because i can hear Sugeun laughing nearby. they must have felt bad for Joowon to sulk like that.
1n2d403-00203.jpg

yes, i laughed like Taehyun in this episode. =))
bd3eb13533fa828b6e3b4041fd1f4134970a5a7c