Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples said: I can't get this pic off my mind.

Moon Chae Won's expression here is just priceless. It's a look I have seen often, not just on Joo Won's female co-stars but even his male colleagues. Those who have more pictures of this type, please share on the thread. Then I will compile and put them on the blog. I am not suggesting romance but rather a friendship or love that transcends gender.

and this...(Jo Jung Suk's face partially blocked but he was glowing with pride)

and the way he looks at Joo Won then...

(this was taken from a radio program which the cast of Spring Awakening guest)

ecs707a said: mrdimples said: I can't get this pic off my mind.

Moon Chae Won's expression here is just priceless. It's a look I have seen often, not just on Joo Won's female co-stars but even his male colleagues. Those who have more pictures of this type, please share on the thread. Then I will compile and put them on the blog. I am not suggesting romance but rather a friendship or love that transcends gender.

and this...(Jo Jung Suk's face partially blocked but he was glowing with pride)

and the way he looks at Joo Won then...

(this was taken from a radio program which the cast of Spring Awakening guest)

girls.... i dont think i'll be releasing any more Ghost fanaccounts. there are so many videos being released, that I feel my fanaccount of the performance is not necessary anymore. i've written a lot, up to the end of scene 1 with Suspend My Disbelief/I Had A Life trio-performance, but I may not post that.

farbarri said: girls.... i dont think i'll be releasing any more Ghost fanaccounts. there are so many videos being released, that I feel my fanaccount of the performance is not necessary anymore. i've written a lot, up to the end of scene 1 with Suspend My Disbelief/I Had A Life trio-performance, but I may not post that.

farbarri said: girls.... i dont think i'll be releasing any more Ghost fanaccounts. there are so many videos being released, that I feel my fanaccount of the performance is not necessary anymore. i've written a lot, up to the end of scene 1 with Suspend My Disbelief/I Had A Life trio-performance, but I may not post that.

Guest kinkipeifun

Had this clip posted before?
Unchained Melody 4 versions by Joo Won

cr. youtude uploader- nakyung and Joowon DC 
I not sure how to post the youtude link, can anyone teach me?------------
Thank you @simplydramafied1082 ! Its works! 

@nhatkanh thanks for the vid! Oh my. Smexy Cutie!!!! I sooooo badly want to watch the musical! Huuuuu!!!!

@farbarri would you or anyone here know if they deviated from the original musical? I think I read before that there were new effects and perhaps because of such, a slight change in the scenes?