Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mrdimples @ophris tsk tsk tsk... Look at both of you, living in denial. After coolreborn, both of you are the moatiest in this thread. Yet you girls want to hang on to non-existent rocks in the garden. Tsk tsk tsk... Embrace the moatiness! Be proud of your true nature!

Anyway, Joowon has always shaken hands with fans or other people with both his hands. I noticed this about him. :x He initiates the handshake with fans during fansign events and whenever he can. I guess he thinks that fans may be embarrassed if they offer to shake but got rejected, so he offered first. That's really very nice of him to do so.

I think @moonandhearts asked this question a few pages back: given choice, which would i choose to go between Ghost or his fanmeeting. I would choose Ghost. Because Ghost has a certain period of time for fans to watch and there may not be official DVD released, whereas there are fancams and pictures for fanmeetings. Of course the feel will be different, but there are always other chances to go to his fanmeetings. :) as long as we get to meet Joowon, that's already very satisfying. :x

farbarri said: @mrdimples @ophris tsk tsk tsk... Look at both of you, living in denial. After coolreborn, both of you are the moatiest in this thread. Yet you girls want to hang on to non-existent rocks in the garden. Tsk tsk tsk... Embrace the moatiness! Be proud of your true nature! Anyway, Joowon has always shaken hands with fans or other people with both his hands. I noticed this about him. :x He initiates the handshake with fans during fansign events and whenever he can. I guess he thinks that fans may be embarrassed if they offer to shake but got rejected, so he offered first. That's really very nice of him to do so. I think @moonandhearts asked this question a few pages back: given choice, which would i choose to go between Ghost or his fanmeeting. I would choose Ghost. Because Ghost has a certain period of time for fans to watch and there may not be official DVD released, whereas there are fancams and pictures for fanmeetings. Of course the feel will be different, but there are always other chances to go to his fanmeetings. :) as long as we get to meet Joowon, that's already very satisfying. :x

farbarri said: @mrdimples @ophris tsk tsk tsk... Look at both of you, living in denial. After coolreborn, both of you are the moatiest in this thread. Yet you girls want to hang on to non-existent rocks in the garden. Tsk tsk tsk... Embrace the moatiness! Be proud of your true nature! Anyway, Joowon has always shaken hands with fans or other people with both his hands. I noticed this about him. :x He initiates the handshake with fans during fansign events and whenever he can. I guess he thinks that fans may be embarrassed if they offer to shake but got rejected, so he offered first. That's really very nice of him to do so. I think @moonandhearts asked this question a few pages back: given choice, which would i choose to go between Ghost or his fanmeeting. I would choose Ghost. Because Ghost has a certain period of time for fans to watch and there may not be official DVD released, whereas there are fancams and pictures for fanmeetings. Of course the feel will be different, but there are always other chances to go to his fanmeetings. :) as long as we get to meet Joowon, that's already very satisfying. :x

class="at_title"Actor Joo Won Appears on Thailand 'Sorayuth Show' And Receives Much Attentions8du.jpg

Actor Joo Won has gained much interest after being a guest on a Thailand program called , "Sorayuth Show."

The "Sorayuth Show" is one of the most popular TV talk shows in Thailand and holds 70% of viewer ratings.

On January 18, Joo Won visited Thailand for the first time since his debut and held various press conferences, fan meetings and other schedules on the 19th.

He received much spotlight from local media as he appeared on the show. Sorayuth commented, "Today we invited Korea's top star Joo Won," and asked if he could introduce himself in Thai.

Joo Won also acted out famous scenes form his musical as well as sang a song to show off his musical actor side.

The MC praised his voice saying that it was perfectly romantic and applauded him.

They also asked what he thought of Thai woman and Thai food. Joo Won commented, "I've met a few Thailand fans while I was filming for a drama. They were very friendly and had beautiful smiles. I also love Thai food and love Thai mangoes the best."

This broadcast began to spread through YouTube and Thailand media also spread news of his fan meeting as well.

Joo Won also posted on his twitter a picture of him while in Thailand as well.

Joo Won has finished his Thailand promotions and will be headed to Singapore, Taiwan, and other parts of Asia to continue his promotions.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/74869/20140120/actor-joo-won-appears-on-thailand-sorayuth-show-and-receives-much-attention.htm

Joo Won's Thailand Fan Meet: Three Words - Philippines Fan Moment

txzf.png

Watch at >>> http://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2014/01/20/joo-wons-thailand-fan-meet-three-words-philippines-fan-moment/

from Joo Won Philippines/Joo Won Cuties Fans who went in Joo Won Thailand FM.

Guest nhatkhanh

mrdimples said: nhatkhanh said: mrdimples said: To our dear Thai soompi friends @jwthfc and @nhatkhanh, I am so happy that Joo Won Thai FM is a success!

I do not know the numbers or the financials but given the political situation in Bangkok, the fact the event took place is kind of a miracle in itself. What made me very happy is that I saw a Joo Won who enjoyed himself at this FM. It's one of the most amazing FMs I have seen so far even though I have just seen some clips and pics. The fans and atmosphere was fantastic and I am sure you gave Joo Won the hospitality that Thais are famous for.

I used to think fanmeets don't give mileage for the dollar but Joo Won stretches your dollar and more. It's not just about meeting your idol, interviews, stage games and perhaps a handshake if you are lucky or paid for it. For Joo Won, attending his fanmeet is like attending a concert. With awesome songs sang by a more awesome singer. And did I mention he can dance and entertain as well?