Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

WOW Hello my dear Cuties around of this small world :D I just pass by here to congrats our boy <3  and you girls ARE AMAZING LIKE ALWAYS XD damnnnn how can we reach the 2000 pages so soon  B-) B-)  B-) you cuties ARE THE BEST! JOO WON JJANG xD awwwwwww I miss my days here (now i'm in my holidays weeks forever :D ok no hehe) i'm more at lurk mode =P loving cutie more and more and more ...  
NOW Let me join you girls to the party (even if I'm late :D )

jwcutiforumcele.jpg
NOW THE 2014 GOAL ~ REACH 3000 or more ^:)^ >:D< >:D<
Now about the KBS awards last night I was almost crying for him this morning T-T awwwwwwwwww he is such a fantastic actor and finally he got the recognition that he deserves! Omedetoo <3 and like he said on hsi twitter he will grow more and more in his passion for acting and FINALLY he will get the BIG thing among everything like the Daesang ^^ I like his thoughts about this, he is still young and have a lot to achieve Fighting Joo won <3 we will always support you :D Park Shi on is one memorable character that will remains in any human heart , that watch Good Doctor, that's for sure.
Jwparkso12.jpg

FINALLY I'm so excited about "Fashion King" (I like that webtoon so hoping that producers maintain the webtoon essence xD) and maybe i'm one of the few out there that like this but  anyway :D 
ZLCPlKM.jpg

a very special HAPPY 2014 for you all and cutie ^^ (here in Peru is almost 11pm)  so greets for everyone one of my wish in this new year is try this time to collaborate in some cutie proyect with you all (last time I fail T-T)  in this year I was glad to know and discover Joo won and this precious forum <3 
*now back to lurk again* xD this Padme need his WONVADER lol or WONAKIN MOONSKYWALKER HAHAHA! ;))  see you girls next time! >:D< >:D< >:D<  (btw I can't with me, I know xD we can't shipping here but... Joo won and Moon chae won looking so angelical at KBS goshh like mrdimples said xD like a wedding lol) I demand a drama with my adorable couple doctors again ^^ 

That blast from the past (pkw and jw in kbs drama awards 2012) made me think if Joo Won got to meet up and hug and take pics with his PKW hyung, HJ hyung amd JSW hyung as well as other cast and crew? Hmmmm... none yet?

Oh and Chansung congratulated Cutie on twitter!

Guest Maryss Falconi

It's already 2014 in other parts of the world, but here it's still 2013, 10 minutes to 2014 :) I just wanna say HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL CUTIES AROUND THE WORLD <:-P <:-P <:-P it's been a wonderful experience to spend time knowing more about this awesome man a.k.a. Cutie and meeting amazing people at this thread, you girls are The Best :x :x :x thank you sooo much for the pics, vids , interviews, comments etc, thanks so much to the awesome JWCIFC Subbing Team you make my days a great experience :x :x I love this thread :x :x

Guest mymoon89

Not sure if it's posted before
http://youtu.be/E_2XgbDTV0E

but i love his adorable reaction once they called out his name.. <3

Ghost musical performance tonight. :) i wonder if fans who waited have anything special for him, or maybe the casts congratulate him. i dont expect the casts to do anything as they're all actors too. but i think fans may have something special in store for him. :D
if fans didnt do anything, then, well, coming to Ghost has already made Joowon very happy. :x

Dramabeans' review of KBS drama awards:http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/2013-kbs-drama-awards/

i dont read them anymore, but i want to know what they think about the drama awards distribution this time, and i mostly agree with them. SBS gives out awards to almost everyone. for instance, there's Top Excellence Actor, then they give out Special Awards too, for the one who didnt win. to quote DB "what is special about a drama awards if everyone get a piece of it?" and i wont even talk about MBC now. all of us here pretty much have the same thoughts.
here is what DB had to say about Joowon:"At KBS he took home multiple awards for his performance as the autistic savant geeeenius doc-in-training in Good Doctor, which was definitely well-deserved. May there be many more awards and tuxedos in your future."

Looking at the list of awards he received in his Dramawiki: (lol they're really fast at updating!)

• 2013 KBS Drama Awards: Top Excellence Actor (Good Doctor)
  • 2013 KBS Drama Awards: Actor of the Year (selected by PD's of three main broadcasters) (Good Doctor)
  • 2013 KBS Drama Awards: Netizens' Award (Good Doctor)
  • 2013 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Moon Chae Won (Good Doctor)
  • 2013 MBC Drama Awards: Excellence Actor for Miniseries (7th Grade Civil Servant)
  • 2012 KBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award for Serial Drama, Actor (Bridal Mask)
  • 2012 KBS Drama Awards: Popularity Award (Bridal Mask)
  • 2012 48th Paeksang Arts Awards: Best New TV Drama Actor (Ojakgyo Brothers)
  • 2011 KBS Drama Awards: Newcomer Actor Award (Ojakgyo Brothers)
  • 2011 6th Asia Model Awards: Model Special New Star Award
Note: Don't forget his non-drama award!
2012 KBS Entertainment Awards: Best Newcomer in Show/Variety (2D1N)

It's getting longer every year. Which award has he not received yet!

rionae said: Looking at the list of awards he received in his Dramawiki: (lol they're really fast at updating!)

• 2013 KBS Drama Awards: Top Excellence Actor (Good Doctor)
  • 2013 KBS Drama Awards: Actor of the Year (selected by PD's of three main broadcasters) (Good Doctor)
  • 2013 KBS Drama Awards: Netizens' Award (Good Doctor)
  • 2013 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Moon Chae Won (Good Doctor)
  • 2013 MBC Drama Awards: Excellence Actor for Miniseries (7th Grade Civil Servant)
  • 2012 KBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award for Serial Drama, Actor (Bridal Mask)
  • 2012 KBS Drama Awards: Popularity Award (Bridal Mask)
  • 2012 48th Paeksang Arts Awards: Best New TV Drama Actor (Ojakgyo Brothers)
  • 2011 KBS Drama Awards: Newcomer Actor Award (Ojakgyo Brothers)
  • 2011 6th Asia Model Awards: Model Special New Star Award
Note: Don't forget his non-drama award!
2012 KBS Entertainment Awards: Best Newcomer in Show/Variety (2D1N)

It's getting longer every year. Which award has he not received yet!

farbarri said: Dramabeans' review of KBS drama awards:http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/2013-kbs-drama-awards/

i dont read them anymore, but i want to know what they think about the drama awards distribution this time, and i mostly agree with them. SBS gives out awards to almost everyone. for instance, there's Top Excellence Actor, then they give out Special Awards too, for the one who didnt win. to quote DB "what is special about a drama awards if everyone get a piece of it?" and i wont even talk about MBC now. all of us here pretty much have the same thoughts.
here is what DB had to say about Joowon:"At KBS he took home multiple awards for his performance as the autistic savant geeeenius doc-in-training in Good Doctor, which was definitely well-deserved. May there be many more awards and tuxedos in your future."

re-watching Joowon singing If I Were last night. he lost his confidence halfway through the song, so he didnt sing the high notes. he turned  it into a falsetto instead. aigoo~ i was looking forward to his high notes.
was little ShiOn wearing one of ShiOn's sweaters from the drama? the cream colored sweater and khaki pants look similar....

2014 brings the Best Present from our awesome Korean-English translator, sdee. She presents Joo Won's 3 speeches :

Top Actor’s Award: picked by the drama PD’s (around 150) from KBS, MBC and SBS

PD award

Hello, I am JooWon
(Screams by the fans)

I feel embarrassed and sorry that I received the award Lee Mi Sook sunbae-nim was eyeing.

I am really thankful

Through ‘Good Doctor’ I felt the my heart becoming warm, and seeing the audience’s heart becoming warm

I felt the strength a drama has

I am very happy these days.  I received much love from meeting a great piece (drama)

and with the current performance I am going back to my beginning heart

I am now beginning a baby walk of  my 60 years of acting life

For the 60 years I will humbly try and work hard to give you more heart- warming and more big love

Thank you.  Love you.

to continue reading the other 2 speeches , please go here

This one deserves a post of its own..

written by sdee:

I just found out from DC today that JooWon's manager (lovable one) is same age as JooWon!!!  So they are good friends I guess.  In his speech, the one he mentioned, the one he said whom I love... is his manager!!!  ^^